• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - NO MORE NAZIS [New Gameplay Trailer]

Bronx-Man

Banned
sRTkwc3.png

CjyWcrx.png

wb6qqT0.png

Q2TxGDi.png

g4FG70z.png

buGk41z.png

oQlrAKI.png
That feel when you are definitely Not Mad™ online

I hope someone makes a Hot Coffee mod on pc just for these guys.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
But wait there's more:
JILZCZv.png

lbjc1fQ.png

vef36Ic.png

13AGtTQ.png

3hrcQfD.png

tNogtvZ.png

yvkRf1G.png

KTAWez9.png

bHB3FUQ.png

67gEw7k.png

All of this vitriol for a TEN SECOND scene in a three minute trailer.

dreamfall

This is going to be GOAT. Machine Games , I'm so happy these guys and gals exist - especially after reading about how much they endured and survived in Game Informer. Everything this game is doing looks phenomenal - gameplay and narrative wise. I can't wait!

Van Bur3n

You can't make a more stylish trailer than that. They really know how to make 'em for Wolfenstein II.

Looking forward to playing it. Have fun whining, Nazi snowflakes.

I went looking for bad comments on the vid yesterday but honestly the "lol so salty" and "alt right idiots fuck off" type comments seemed far more prevalent, which was heartening.

Crossing Eden

I went looking for bad comments Oh the vid yesterday but honestly the "lol so salty" and "alt right idiots fuck off" type comments seemed far more prevalent, which was heartening.
Like to dislike ratio is also much more in favor of "People not offended by the idea of killing nazis."
H23VM3v.png

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
If they were smart they would have a trailer that is just lines of all the alt right racist dip shits comments coming out of Nazi mouths before BJ "silences" them.

Ivan 3414

Game looks good.

The black characters in this particular game are garbage though. Can't believe this is coming from the same studio as that Dishonored spinoff

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Game looks good.

The black characters in this particular game are garbage though. Can't believe this is coming from the same studio as that Dishonored spinoff

Care to elaborate? One of the better characters in the first game was a black guy.

I thought the angry comments were gonna be about the stereotype of the black guy having sex with the big white woman, but those comments are really bad lol crazy people.

Trailer looks great!

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
I have to say, even as someone who's not been into FPS for years, (Resistance 3 was the last I played), this really does look too good to miss.

Previous game have a good SP campaign?

Electret

I have to say, even as someone who's not been into FPS for years, (Resistance 3 was the last I played), this really does look too good to miss.

Previous game have a good SP campaign?

Good is an understatement. I dare say TNO is a masterpiece, and a spiritual successor in style to Half-Life 2.

MachineGames is a superb developer, and their take on Wolfenstein can't be missed.

Ivan 3414

Care to elaborate? One of the better characters in the first game was a black guy.

Black woman with an attitude trope complete with liberal use of "muthafucka". I get they were going for the blaxploitation angle, but blaxploitation is played for laughs in modern uses because of how fucking ridiculous it is. Here, it seems to be played completely straight, with leaves just a tired stereotype in the completely ill-fitting context of a Nazi America. Oh, and haha, look at that black guy have sex with an overweight white woman! Even in a dystopian future, the black man's lust for our rejected white woman just can't be tamed!

It doesn't completely turn me off from the game, but after Death of the Outsider this definitely seems quite a few leaps back. Only played a bit of the first game so I can't speak on the character you're referring to.

Crossing Eden

Holy shit at "At least we still have Japan."

That would be the best line in a parody of this kind of comments section, damn
Asian fetishism is a very real thing amongst the gaming community and nerd culture in general. Really gross.
Especially the horror stories my SO has told me she's gone through as an asian woman.

PrimeBeef

New Order kinda had a grainy look to it which personally I didn't care for so I'm kinda happy this one looks more "Polished"
I think it is going for that clean 50-60s look feel even though the Nazi's have taken over. I'm sure there will be some "dirtier" stages/areas.

remz

Holy shit at "At least we still have Japan."

That would be the best line in a parody of this kind of comments section, damn
At least we still have (A complete fantasy version of a country that only exists in their mind)

So like If I made a game with a the two leads being of different race and had them fell in love, would this like break their brains into bits?
You'd be just another cuck game to them, probably.

Never thought I'd be saying this, but it's been too long since the last game where we killed evil Nazis! Can't wait for Wolf to be back!

Squishy3

I think it is going for that clean 50-60s look feel even though the Nazi's have taken over. I'm sure there will be some "dirtier" stages/areas.
I'm sure the city with the diner in it won't be very clean after the nuke mentioned in the trailer detonates.

Garjon

I went looking for bad comments on the vid yesterday but honestly the "lol so salty" and "alt right idiots fuck off" type comments seemed far more prevalent, which was heartening.

Not to mention that many of the accounts downvoting and posting Nazi propaganda are just bots.

Nanashrew

Banned
Asian fetishism is a very real thing amongst the gaming community and nerd culture in general. Really gross.
Especially the horror stories my SO has told me she's gone through as an asian woman.

Not just these communities. White supremacists have fetishized places like Japan these days for remaining an all Japanese society, their stance on refugees, etc., and that America and the like should be an all white country too. It's like a "if they're doing it, so should we."

Top Bottom