• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

Brinbe

Brock wins in a boring and dull way, then peaces out for months. buries the 3 other guys further in the process.

roman's red and black gear matches what seff/ambrose wore earlier.

Jopie

Yesterday:
NXT_Brooklyn_III.jpg

Today:

Man-sleeping.jpg

This literally happened to my best friend when we were watching earlier.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
THE BOG DIG is wearing red

Seth and Dean were wearing red

fuckery

Cody_D165

Banned
I really wanna believe that red and black gear is foreshadowing the shield reunion.

Imagining the shield with wolfpac color scheme and the three red Raw belts...

Roman also wearing red on his vest, like seth and dean were earlier. Welp i wonder how many boos seth and dean will get when they associate with Roman now

Foggy

Honestly thinking HHH has no sway on main roster booking while deserving the lion's share of credit in NXT is some awfully wishful thinking.

Jinder is fine its the people in charge are the problems. Jinder CAN wrestle and talk but whoever is putting these matches and promos together is just in a bubble. Nakamura is mailing it in too and I dont blame him. At least they are pushing someone "new".

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
THE BOG DIG is wearing red

Seth and Dean were wearing red

fuckery

I just want Roman's music to play like 30 mins into the match and everyone is confused... its Seth and Dean walking down the steps in the crowd and then cleaning house to give Roman the belt.

Just reunite them already smh

Toki767

Where do people get the idea that HHH is on the creative team?

He's in charge of talent.

The head writers are in charge of the creative and report directly to Vince.

HHH probably gets to do what he wants whenever he's on the show, but he probably only really writes for his own program.

Top Bottom