• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienfan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Recore just in case

jBPYj3N.png

4iWdoA6.jpg

How many more "leaks" do you have lol

SOR5

I see more than just 5 things...

Here was Microsofts E3 2015 conference

Halo 5
Recore
Fallout 4
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2
Forza Motorsport 6
Dark Souls 3
The Division
Rainbow Six Siege
Gigantic
Cuphead
Tacoma
Ashen
Beyond Eyes
Ion
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Sea of Thieves
Fable Legends
Gears of War Ultimate Edition
Gears of War 4
Backwards Compatibility
Elite Wireless Controller
Hololens demo
Valve VR announcement
EA Access
Xbox Game Preview

Counting the fact that Ekim and Tom Warren are indicating theres far more bigger stuff to see, and then on top of that theres another title announcement with Geoff Keighley, and then if they really want to top it off they can do the PC show. unless Microsoft wants to spend 30 minutes on Xbox Clubs, i am a 1000% confident we dont have the whole picture here

Gwyn

The Killer Instinct Amateur Cup Series screenshot is not about KI only.
MS talked about this few weeks ago
Adding a feature that you can set up tournaments / e-sports

josh924

Banned
I see more than just 5 things...

And like I said, most of that was already expected, except for Ori 2 and also the Clubs thing.

Halo 5
Recore
Fallout 4
Forza Motorsport 6
Dark Souls 3
The Division
Rainbow Six Siege
Gigantic
Cuphead
Tacoma
Ashen
Beyond Eyes
Ion
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Sea of Thieves
Fable Legends
Gears of War 4
Backwards Compatibility
Hololens demo
Valve VR announcement
EA Access
Xbox Game Preview

Counting the fact that Ekim and Tom Warren are indicating theres far more bigger stuff to see, and then on top of that theres another title announcement with Geoff Keighley, and then if they really want to top it off they can do the PC show. unless Microsoft wants to spend 30 minutes on Xbox Clubs, i am a 1000% confident we dont have the whole picture here

Also this.

Xumbrega

Banned

Halo 5
Recore
Fallout 4
Forza Motorsport 6
Dark Souls 3
The Division
Rainbow Six Siege
Gigantic
Cuphead
Tacoma
Ashen
Beyond Eyes
Ion
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
Rare Replay
Sea of Thieves
Fable Legends
Gears of War 4
Backwards Compatibility
Hololens demo
Valve VR announcement
EA Access
Xbox Game Preview

And they wasted a lot of time with ESports in Halo last year. I doubt they will do it again.

SOR5

So going off of Microsofts previous record of 26 announcements, here what we can strike up for this year, of course its not guaranteed that Microsoft will hit 26 announcements exactly, but its a good default number for what they do with 90 minutes

1. Xbox Slim
  2. Social Features (Tournaments, Clubs)
  3. Forza Horizon 3
  4. Ori 2
  5. Recore
  6. Scalebound
  7. Halo Wars 2
  8. Zombie Game
  9. Dead Rising 4
  10. Crackdown 3
  11. Battlefield 1
  12. Gears 4
  13. Sea of Thieves
  14. ???
  15. ???
  16. ???
  17. ???
  18. ???
  19. ???
  20. ???
  21. ???
  22. ???
  23. ???
  24. ???
  25. ???
  26. ???

Case in point, be hyped, you dont know whats going to happen, and apart from the gutpunch that is Ori 2, anything you see here, you already knew about

Any of those slots could be Battletoads, any of those slots could be Crimson Skies, any of those slots could be some third party game you love, any of those slots could be Original Xbox emulation, any of those slots could be dare i say it, Scorpio

And yes, any of those slots could be some bullshit that makes you check your watch but dont think about those

Hawk269

So going off of Microsofts previous 26 announcements, here what we can strike up for this year, of course its not guaranteed that Microsoft will hit 26 announcements exactly, but its a good default number for what they do with 90 minutes

1. Xbox Slim
  3. Forza Horizon 3
  4. Ori 2
  5. Recore
  6. Scalebound
  7. Halo Wars 2
  8. Zombie Game
  9. Dead Rising 4
  10. Crackdown 3
  11. Battlefield 1
  12. ???
  13. ???
  14. ???
  15. ???
  16. ???
  17. ???
  18. ???
  19. ???
  20. ???
  21. ???
  22. ???
  23. ???
  24. ???
  25. ???
  26. ???

Case and point, be hyped, you dont know whats going to happen, and apart from the gutpunch that is Ori 2, anything you see here, you already knew about

How do you forget Gears on that list???? Time to put the keyboard down and get some sleep buddy. Show is in about 10.5 hours and all will be known then.

SOR5

How do you forget Gears on that list???? Time to put the keyboard down and get some sleep buddy. Show is in about 10.5 hours and all will be known then.

hahahah it was so obvious that it wasnt obvious

i also typed "case and point"

these events are a diamond dozen

Pigs

My smartglass app on my iPhone just updated and changed to just Xbox. Looks like they redesigned the whole thing.

wapplew

So going off of Microsofts previous record of 26 announcements, here what we can strike up for this year, of course its not guaranteed that Microsoft will hit 26 announcements exactly, but its a good default number for what they do with 90 minutes

1. Xbox Slim
  3. Forza Horizon 3
  4. Ori 2
  5. Recore
  6. Scalebound
  7. Halo Wars 2
  8. Zombie Game
  9. Dead Rising 4
  10. Crackdown 3
  11. Battlefield 1
  12. Gears 4
  13. ???
  14. ???
  15. ???
  16. ???
  17. ???
  18. ???
  19. ???
  20. ???
  21. ???
  22. ???
  23. ???
  24. ???
  25. ???
  26. ???

Case in point, be hyped, you dont know whats going to happen, and apart from the gutpunch that is Ori 2, anything you see here, you already knew about

Any of those slots could be Battletoads, any of those slots could be Crimson Skies, any of those slots could be some third party game you love, any of those slots could be Original Xbox emulation, any of those slots could be dare i say it, Scorpio

And yes, any of those slots could be some bullshit that makes you check your watch but dont think about those

14 megaton left.

1. Xbox Slim
  3. Forza Horizon 3
  4. Ori 2
  5. Recore
  6. Scalebound
  7. Halo Wars 2
  8. Zombie Game
  9. Dead Rising 4
  10. Crackdown 3
  11. Battlefield 1
  12. Gears 4
  13. Forza Pro Bass Fishing
  14. Battletoads
  15. Sea of Thieves
  16. Cuphead
  17. Below
  18. ???
  19. ???
  20. ???
  21. ???
  22. ???
  23. ???
  24. ???
  25. ???
  26. ???

Fixed.

N.Domixis

Banned

1. Xbox Slim
  3. Forza Horizon 3
  4. Ori 2
  5. Recore
  6. Scalebound
  7. Halo Wars 2
  8. State of Decay 2
  9. Dead Rising 4
  10. Crackdown 3
  11. Battlefield 1
  12. Gears 4