• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Live Bringing it Home - TGS and X06 Style

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
YESSSSS!!! Finally the Lost Planet trailer is up! I was wondering when the hell they were gonna put it up - damn!

And Capcom does it yet again - multiplayer demo coming this Winter? It'll be the best Xmas present this year, that's for sure!

pr0cs

Son of Godzilla said:
But really, the Lego Star Wars II demo is ****ing amazing and is probably the best demo ever. Tenchu is really fun too, even if still a piece a shit.

god I hope you're kidding , Lego Star Wars is bad, just plain bad. I wouldn't inflict that shit on any kids...the camera work alone made me want to smash my controller into tiny bitesized bits.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I just saw the new Lost Planet Trailer.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

It is even longer than the TGS version, by a good minute and a half, but has all the awesome moments from that other trailer. This one also shows a bunch more multiplayer.

Blim, you must rip this for those without access to the marketplace. I'd like a downloadable keeper myself. :)

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Yeah, the LP trailer is TGS+. Awesome stuff. Some
arm
stuff, and 4 legged VSs confirmed, for multiplayer at least. Woo.

Does the Army of Two trailer skip a bit for anyone else? Just a few spots, but it's annoying.

The trailer itself, while totally CG, is ****ing cool. Love the style, and who DOESN'T like Dwight?

Uncle said:
Wait! I hear something Rolling! Is it Thunder?

Oh nevermind. It's just the ball MS dropped again.

I think it's funny people somehow think MS dropped the ball when they've got people complaining they can't play games MS has already sold them on a year in advance.

Where are my Lost Odyssey and Mass Effect demos? Ahh! I want these games so bad! Your marketing department doesn't know what it's doing!

GhaleonEB

That Lost Planet trailer rocks. And as a bonus for being late with it, there's more footage than in the online version, plus the confirmation (announcement?) of the MP demo. Me happy.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
GhaleonEB said:
Just curious. Has MS ever responded when you host videos they only release over Marketplace? I can't imagine they would like that.
I've never had any complaint.
Goreomedy: I don't like creating new threads for the sole purpose of linking to my site(s).

GhaleonEB

Agent Icebeezy said:
Why would they? It's free advertising
I just assumed that if they wanted this stuff release on the internets, they'd do it themselves. Live Marketplace is one of the benefits of being a 360 owner, and hosting movies released there detracts from that.

But, if they've never said anything it must be fine.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Blimblim said:
Goreomedy: I don't like creating new threads for the sole purpose of linking to my site(s).

Then I'll create a new thread for it when it's up. This is the best trailer out of TGS/XO6, and it doesn't deserve to get burried by lame "Disappointmenton!" back and forth.

GhaleonEB

Goreomedy said:
Then I'll create a new thread for it when it's up. This is the best trailer out of TGS/XO6, and it doesn't deserve to get burried by lame "Disappointmenton!" back and forth.
It's just going to degenerate into an exclusive vs. not exclusive fest, but I agree more eyes should see that baby.

Uncle

LiveFromKyoto said:
I think it's funny people somehow think MS dropped the ball when they've got people complaining they can't play games MS has already sold them on a year in advance.

Where are my Lost Odyssey and Mass Effect demos? Ahh! I want these games so bad! Your marketing department doesn't know what it's doing!

The only game I know I will buy for sure even before reviews is Mass Effect, and that's just because I'm a huge BioWare fanboy. What about the games that people aren't as excited about, like Crackdown, Alan Wake (new trailer plz) or Trusty Bell...? The games look really good, but the hype just isn't there yet. Gears is very hyped, but I'd still like to see a bit more gameplay in direct feed HD.
And yes, when MS is in a position to to pimp their games in a way the PS3 only dreams and does almost nothing with it after saying things like they'll deliver "the best stuff from TGS showfloor", they dropped the ball in my opinion.

Top Bottom