• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can now become Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator for Nintendo

Snitches get stitches...

51g%2BJJpxrOL._AC_UL320_SR278,320_.jpg

Not to say people don't get by on that. Just that it isn't much when you consider the cost of living. And of course the impending Water Wars of the west coast.

fhqwhgads

After seeing the thread about how Gilvasunner had to take down the Kirby Cafe CD tracks, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some Gaffers applying.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I would love to take the job but in secret coordinate with fan game devs and tell them when their project might get hit with something so they should lay low and contact me as they are ready to release. Once ready I can drag out the paper work as long as possible to make sure they can at least releae their project to people excited for it.

Not to say people don't get by on that. Just that it isn't much when you consider the cost of living. And of course the impending Water Wars of the west coast.
Is Redmond more expensive than Ballard/Fremont/Wallingford? Because that'd be more than enough for those areas as a renter.

Now what if

And this is a long shot, but listen to me

What if, they are trying to change the part where they DMCA harmless shit. What if the guy they had, was just "too good" at his job? What if they've fired him and want a new guy that will only go for actual harmful shit?

It's a pipedream I know, but given we're seeing this pretty shortly after AM2R got DMCA'd 2 days after it spent 10 years to release, Iunno.

Manoko

Now what if

What if, they are trying to change the part where they DMCA harmless shit. What if the guy they had, was just "too good" at his job? What if they've fired him and want a new guy that will only go for actual harmful shit?

It's a pipedream I know, but given we're seeing this pretty shortly after AM2R got DMCA'd 2 days after it spent 10 years to release, Iunno.

Being very aggressive on the DMCA stuff is better for their business though, so that wouldn't make any sense.

Now what if

I wouldn't buy that at all unless they suddenly decided to rescind the DMCAs for AM2R and Uranium.

Is Redmond more expensive than Ballard/Fremont/Wallingford? Because that'd be more than enough for those areas as a renter.

I only know my cousin's experience working for MS, and he suggested that things are pretty rough in the area. But like all places, I'm sure there are areas that are more affordable even if it means more of a commute.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I have the perfect resume.

Schooling

Mugen Tenshin Clan

Trained under Master Hayate himself

Hayabusa School

Trained under Master Ryu himself

Konoha

5 years - Jounin
4 years - Chuunin
1 year - Genin

Xiao Hu

They've got nothing else to do than going after fan projects? How about employing people who rather do some good PR or fix that mess with YouTube?

Toxi

Banned
Lol im glad you posted this... I saw this yesterday and was gonna post it... Fucking fanboys. Seriously who tattles for corporations like this? XD
They're just trying to save Nintendo from being destroyed by evil fan content. Look at all the other game companies that fell because they let it slide!

Top Bottom