• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young girl cusses out fucking idiot from InfoWars - "You're a fucking idiot"

You know, fuck Info Wars. In the broader context fuck them all, seriously. But if he said man (and why would he? I mean, you only would if you're desperately trying to incite shit. Which is entirely plausible cos Info Wars, right?) the appropriate response would be "excuse me" or "sorry?".

But the kid responded like she did, because basically, she's been taught to be a smartarse and she went over there looking for confrontation as well.

It wasn't smart or intelligent. She didn't further her cause. It's just more shit. But hey, celebrate it.

The hard right are a pack of cunts but they're matched by the hard left. Embrace this truth and we might get somewhere.

you call them cunts behind a keyboard, she tells them to fuck off to their faces. you're a hypocrite and a coward.

Mael

You know, fuck Info Wars. In the broader context fuck them all, seriously. But if he said man (and why would he? I mean, you only would if you're desperately trying to incite shit. Which is entirely plausible cos Info Wars, right?) the appropriate response would be "excuse me" or "sorry?".

But the kid responded like she did, because basically, she's been taught to be a smartarse and she went over there looking for confrontation as well.

It wasn't smart or intelligent. She didn't further her cause. It's just more shit. But hey, celebrate it.

The hard right are a pack of cunts but they're matched by the hard left. Embrace this truth and we might get somewhere.
This has absolutely nothing to do with far left or far right.
The "journalist" was a asshat and got destroyed by a girl who gave him more than he bargained for.
The guy was being a piece of shit who basically insulted a girl for no reason and the girl stole the snowflake's soul.

pigeon

Banned
I never sat my kids down and taught them that language, but they did learn it observing my wife and I coping with parenthood. Words only have as much power as you give them, so who gives a fuck?

I did pretty much teach my daughter that language, because why wouldn't you? It's not like she's going to get to 18 without knowing the word "fuck." Nor would it be good for her if she did.

People use profanity, and so will your kids. It's an opportunity to teach them about social contexts.

MCN

Banned

You're a mealy-mouthed moron.

L Thammy

this is the face of the far right

eqgvg8nd7xrl.gif

this is the face of the far left

boiled goose

good with gravy
Even Naomi said Tracey was being a baby about the entire thing. I literally don't see how Maxine Waters at 79 can overpower a man pushing 300 pounds. He should have been fired for that assault lie.

Tracey was really tone deaf after Charlotteville attempting lecture people (Blacks and Jews) about the ACLU and never mentioned anything after the ACLU changed their stance on supporting armed nazis. He also annoyed Jon of all people when they did a segment on race and Tracey couldn't stop questioning the veracity of the subject matter even though it was obviously linked to systematic discrimination of minorities.

Jordan annoys me because he made a video after Trump was elected telling minorities that we really didn't have anything to be worried about or to be afraid of. You'd think all the coverage of Flint would have taught him not to make a video like that.

They aren't on the level of infowars but let's not pretend TYT is this paragon of journalism. I'm not going to fault anyone for having a certain opinion about TYT.

Tone deaf and not paragon of journalism and annoying is a humongous far cry from infowars.
My argument is entirely that the comparison to infowars is completely dishonest.

So what are you defending here?

Also, I agree that the MT MX thing was an exaggeration, but just for clarity you don't have to be "overpowered" to be assaulted physically. (The standard is to suffer or fear bodily harm)

AND again for clarity , to my knowledge MT didn't claim assault. He said "a shove, push, swat, and/or unwarranted physical contact". He characterized the shove as not "excessively violent" and not an "assault,".

So he explicitly said "not assault". Disagree with his characterization and exaggeration, but there is no need to lie

Nafai1123

Banned
Like I said, in the broader context - FUCK Info Wars. But I'm really making a different observation.

Yeah, you're trying to make the point that anyone who tells Infowars to fuck off is "hard left" and "only looking for confrontation" when you have no idea who this girl is or what she believes.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Sandy Hook is fake and the government is turning frogs gay and they're corrupting the minds of millions of Americans.

Girl calls them fucking idiots and flips them off.

Man, I dunno, I just can't tell which is worse. It's pretty reprehensible to be 12 and say a bad word so I'm thinking the girl here is worse.

diaspora

Sandy Hook is fake and the government is turning frogs gay and they're corrupting the minds of millions of Americans.

Girl calls them fucking idiots and flips them off.

Man, I dunno, I just can't tell which is worse. It's pretty reprehensible to be 12 and say a bad word so I'm thinking the girl here is worse.

so much for the tolerant left amirite

Darksol

I think calling a fucking idiot a fucking idiot is a pretty low bar for heroism.

I'm all for calling a spade a spade though. Good on her.

farmerboy

Yeah, you're trying to make the point that anyone who tells Infowars to fuck off is "hard left" and "only looking for confrontation" when you have no idea who this girl is or what she believes.

That's a misrepresentation on my part, sorry. I don't think the girl is hard left. I just think that confrontation like this solves nothing, calling her "heroic" is silly and continuing down paths like this is futile. Maybe I just should have said that ;-)

MUnited83

For you.

LMAO
"Fuck Off" should be the only thing you should be saying to dumbass dipshits like InfoWars that try to profit off dead kids.

Trouble

Banned
That's a misrepresentation on my part, sorry. I don't think the girl is hard left. I just think that confrontation like this solves nothing, calling her "heroic" is silly and continuing down paths like this is futile. Maybe I just should have said that ;-)

It solves something. It shows the world the level of respect InfoWars deserves.

Apt101

"reporter"

It seems any asshole looking to distort actual news and stir shit up can get a press pass.

That little girl treated him exactly as he deserved. They don't deserve to be taken seriously. Their goal is to literally lie to people and discredit the fourth estate.

Nafai1123

Banned

Nothing you do will solve anything when you're dealing with the disingenuous, anti-intellectual plagues of society. Getting schooled by children is a good way to shame them into the shadows at least.

Go and call a random man a girl, or call a random woman a man.

You'll be lucky if they don't put you on your ass.

Certainly doing more than the dudes playing both sides and dissecting the intentions of a 12 year old child.

Sianos

the american right wing: "those bleeding heart liberals need safe spaces because they are pathetic snowflakes! let's gonna go harass sexual minorities and make them feel unsafe!"

also the american right wing: "a young girl said a bad word to me when i called her a boy, let me write seven tweets about how not hurt my feelings are"

farmerboy

Nothing you do will solve anything when you're dealing with the disingenuous, anti-intellectual plagues of society. Getting schooled by children is a good way to shame them into the shadows at least.

They haven't been shamed into the shadows yet and you all think this has achieved that? Just dont give them any air at all.

Cipherr

TIL insulting the hard right and InfoWars makes you automatically hard left. Well okay then

Just the squeals of those who can't stand to see the right wing morons getting embarrassed and ridiculed on a large scale. Silence from these folks until the right gets embarrassed, and then its all "Why can't we all act mature!".

chaos789

Banned
Two-thirds of Alex Jones income comes from vitamin sales that he constantly advertises that will help you see through the globalists or lizard people or whatever BS he is peddling too people for personal profit. I wonder if his followers taking those so called vitamins has anything with them being fucking idiots.

Only a sustained humiliation over and over of these people will make them scurry back into the shadows, I hope all people are as brave as this girl in telling these people to fuck off.

Also I bet this girl didn't sign a release and Infowars pretty much doxxed her so parents of girl, please look forward to $$$ in your future.

They haven't been shamed into the shadows yet and you all think this has achieved that? Just dont give them any air at all.

You just don't want to set the bar too low for heroism right?

Why is that? Probably because it sets the bar low for looking like a piece of shit.

Nekofrog

Banned

Worst hot cake of the decade.

LaNaranja

boogie2988_middle_by_digi_matrix-db3h3ud.gif

Also just realised you called the girl a cunt too lmao

If I was proven wrong and I knew about it, I wouldn't be complaining about being "attacked by an evil mam" on Twitter. That makes me look, 1. Even more of an idiot and 2. Guilty of doing something so bad that a young girl had to call me out on it.

So this InfoWars guy is a real piece of crap. He can't even take an "L" and walk away.
You lost man. "Mam" up to it and take a hike.

You're full of shit dude. Anyone watching InfoWars in the first place is a lost cause. No point in indulging their bullshit. What the girl did is the only correct answer.

This guy's Twitter bio says he's a masculinist, with his pencil neck body, whining about foul language, and dressing like he's in fifth grade.

LCGeek

formerly sane

Stfu.

1. The left has never made attempts on a media level to do what the right has with the internet, radio, and fox news

2. Last time I checked the left isn't after using every branch of the government to supress other americans rights while treating the system as a lush fun for their ambitions.

3. Is the left protecting our POTUS and anyone involved with the russian mess.

I'd go on but based on that post there's little to no need.

Top Bottom