• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape 3 announced, Summer 2016. PR: 3DS and Vita

Status
Not open for further replies.

CassSept

I'm so glad this exists, I honestly thought the series is dead and the cliffhanger will never be resolved. What a crazy month this had been.

D-Man

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

803YHcB.gif

FLD

Oh fuck yes! Please be on Vita!

So far away, though. I was thinking if it actually got announced I'd use it as an excuse to replay VLR but I think I'll hold off for now.

The magic words "entered development" has been uttered, and the panel has ended without further detail. So, basically all we've got is a "yeah, contracts have been signed", and that's it. I sincerely doubt full production has begun.

bobawesome

I'm excited but man, just imagine if it would've come out this year. Evangelion blu-rei, Persona 5, Fallout 4, Zero Escape 3... It could've truly been the greatest year ever.

MayMay

Banned
And I thought it'd never happen...

oh man this is hyping me up more than any of the E3 announcements

999 is pretty much my favourite game ever.

FluxWaveZ

We didn't even get a trailer or anything after that long ass wait. An announcement is real nice though, so whatever.

yami4ct

So the next Aksys panel has been changed to "Art of localizing Uchi". Perhaps we'll get more details there? Maybe an Infinity localization as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom