• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape 3 announced, Summer 2016. PR: 3DS and Vita

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also prefer 999 to VLR. Not to say VLR is bad or anything, both are brilliant, but 999 is a perfect 10/10 for me. A true classic. VLR is like a 9.8/10. An amazing sequel, but not quite as impactful and atmospheric as 999.

The aksys Twitter said we might be getting a surprise or two tomorrow so I guess that's when we are getting another character.

A surprise OR TWO, huh? :O

Hylian7

i don't know what they're announcing tomorrow. a release date could be it though.
That would be cool. I'm not putting much stock into that though unless there is a trailer with it.

I expect a participant artwork (that's pretty much a given) and maybe box art if there really is more than one surprise.

I like both of the ZE games, but i hope that Uchikoshi will not reuse some of the twists for the bigger events in ZTD, for something on smaller scale it's okay, but i want to be blown away even more this time :)

grim-tales

I agree with this. But
VLR even has a (semi) spoiler/foreshadowing on its game case! And when you open the box you can see all the characters! Not the best way to go

Eblo

I agree with this. But
VLR even has a (semi) spoiler/foreshadowing on its game case! And when you open the box you can see all the characters! Not the best way to go

That spoiler is so bold and prominently featured (and also very subtle) that you'd never imagine it's a spoiler. For all we know, there's a major plot spoiler sitting right in front of us with the art for ZTD and its characters we've seen so far.

APxW0oY.png

https://twitter.com/Uchikoshi_Eng/status/699662205831114752

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I agree with this. But
What is it? I've never noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom