• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Driveclub Photo Contest+: Free India

DRIVECLUB%2525E2%252584%2525A2_20150703020557.jpg

I"m back once again in search for the best pictures GAF can offer after donating to the Infamous:SS and my/VisceralBowl's TLoU: Remaster Contest, The OG Driveclub contest. This time i'm solo so far and will be the sole judge unless others come to help/donate prizes. Rules are going to be crazy simple because of this. You are responsible if you choose to host somewhere with heavy compression ruining your IQ outside of the 2 restricted ones below.
blatant reuse of words from last contest

Rules are as such:
  1. Don't forget be as creative as you want/can be
  2. Host your image on any site EXCEPT Facebook and Twitter
  3. Limit 3 images per post
  4. Make/Designate a official entry picture in post before the end of the contest. The 1st image in your post will be placeholder/used unless otherwise stated

The contest ends at
t1437810300z2.png

Prizes
(subject to change if get more donations and judge(s) and codes are US unless otherwise stated possible to obtain)

1st Place: $20/£15 PSN code via Darkologia
2nd Place: $10 PSN code
3rd Place: $10 PSN code
The Best Worse Image Award: $10 PSN code​

Master list of Official entries will be at the link below and updated when I have time:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z4yhQtupFi_WMJmFrNRP_m1mzkkTWoCQ8NDtca7qhrY/edit?usp=sharing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think non US GAF'ers can just set up a US account and use the credit with that. I think so anyway, maybe someone else can confirm?
You can add the Money to an US Account and buy games there. So yeah, that is possible.

Can I post dirty grab from my twitter (uploaded on imgur) and replace them later when I can get the original from my PS4 ?

Can I post dirty grab from my twitter (uploaded on imgur) and replace them later when I can get the original from my PS4 ?
Sure

I would like to donate a $20 or £15 PSN card
What is the procedure Viktor?
pm me about it a day or two before or right after the end date as the code wouldn't be needed until then

Cant wait to see.

I think contest threads should be tagged so it will not be buried after some time if there are no posts and many may can see this thread to participate.

I'll do what I did last time and bump it 3-4 times over the course of the timing and sporadically in the Driveclub OT

Ame

Posting my best images from the photo thread. I'll try to take some more current images.

GC5XM5o.jpg

EzOUHlw.jpg

fYUZsK8.jpg

updated entries on GDoc, as always let me know if any mistakes or changes. As I go by the first image linked if multiple images are in a post and one official (even if a placeholder entry) is used on the Doc

Heres some of mine from the other photo thread, no laptop or pc so best I can do is re-sized twitter images, click to enlarge.
I don't see any Twitter (or facebook) hosted images which is why it's one of the hosting sites not allowed

//DEVIL//

I bought this game as a retail copy because i wasn't sure i am going to love this game when it was released. few months after, i also bought it digitally just to support the developers behind this game and to save my PS4 drive from dying(Still have the retail game as well) because honestly i can't stop playing this game and i just wish if i had a steering wheel with force feedback at a resonable price just for this game.

just stunningly amazing.

Top Bottom