• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Electric toothbrush may have been used inappropriately

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you live with someone who isn't your significant other and especially if you live with multiple men buy one of these and keep all your shit in it and leave it in your room when you aren't in the bathroom. Same with toilet paper if you find them using way too much and you kick in $ towards it.

That absolutely doesn't look like it has been in a butthole and i am not being sarcastic.

Better pic

mYT1t4b.jpg

Especially in person, it looks like it was rubbed against the inside of someone and then lazily cleaned off and put away.

Q8pzkkA.jpg

ok throw that brush away wtf. Tell your roommate to stop using it as a clown hole vibrator. Make him buy you a new one. Keep your stuff in your room next time.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
I opened up an electric toothbrush one time and all the toothpaste drippings collected inside and turned black. I don't even want to know what was growing in there. I had to throw it away.

So I guess what I'm saying is, open up the toothbrush and see if you get a fun surprise.

Eos

I just got up to brush my teeth like 20 mins ago and found it in a different spot from where I usually keep. No big deal, someone must've just moved it. I examine it quickly and see there are a couple, erm, "weird" spots on it. Like light brown blotches near the bottom. I hold it up closer and realize that this think stanks. Quickly drop it in the trash and wash my hands.
CVk5WNs.gif

Engell

I know you can get "pretty cheap" test kits to detect fecal/impurities in water.
So get a test kit, let the handle of the toothbrush stand in a glass of water for an hour or so, and do a test of the water.

or maybe just set up a cam to record what the hell is going on, who knows what else he is having fun with (or maybe its all in your head)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom