• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching the show on VOD on Amazon, because you realize half the playtime is commercials after comparing the actual play time to the one stated beforehand. It is disgusting.
walking dead finale is like the superbowl of TV. The commercials are half the fun. You know how many companies pony up to be part of it?!

SamuraiX-

NHmLHjv.png

• Standard rules apply: after the 9PM ET/6PM PT airing of a new episode, the details of that episode may be discussed openly without the use of spoiler tags. Please remember to spoiler tag any preview and/or promo discussion for episodes that have not aired.
  • Graphic Novel: All comic-related discussion must be enclosed in spoiler tags. NO EXCEPTIONS! Please tag and label your posts, e.g. [Graphic Novel/Comic Spoilers]
    [Insert graphic novel spoilers here]
    . All discussion pertaining exclusively to the graphic novel belongs in The Walking Dead Comics Thread.
Below are examples of acceptable and unacceptable use of spoiler tags:

Acceptable

(Comic Spoilers)
I wonder if this episode will follow the events from the comics where [insert spoiler].

Unacceptable

I wonder if this episode will follow the events from the comics where
[insert spoiler].

Please notice how the acceptable example has all of the post text tagged along with an appropriate (Comic Spoilers) label in front of the tags.

SamuraiX-

Pyro's on a motherfucking roll tonight.

So loose.

So free.

My Jack on the rocks is dedicated to you. Cheers! :p

I'm west coast so I'll join ya'll with the meltdowns in about 4.5 hours.

Here we go boys. Let the tears comb over me.

Pyro's on a motherfucking roll tonight.

So loose.

So free.

My Jack on the rocks is dedicated to you. Cheers! :p

I'm west coast so I'll join ya'll with the meltdowns in about 4.5 hours.
oh god that sucks get your prioties straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom