• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 6, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nillah

Banned
rick

giphy.gif

I guess they're showing just how orgainised the Saviors can be now that Rick has finally gotten himself on Negan's shitlist. They're actively targeting them.

philipnash19

Neo Member
Currently watching a livestream of the episode, wow I never realised how bad the ad breaks are in the US, thank god its not like that here in Ireland.

I feel Morgan is going to have to break his one rule.

Could see this.

I feel like Carol's gonna get him to turn back into the Morgan everyone wants...but it might be at the cost of her own life...the show won't let us have Metal Gear Carol and badass Morgan at the same time.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I swear to God if Abraham dies.

I keep thinking it's gonna happen with him in the driver seat. That or they're gonna do a massive cull on the RV.

Or they get there and Maggie dies. Or Carol dies to bloodloss on the way back.

I doubt it's Daryl since he's on the couch tonight.

MajorMane

I keep thinking it's gonna happen with him in the driver seat. That or they're gonna do a massive cull on the RV.

Or they get there and Maggie dies. Or Carol dies to bloodloss on the way back.

I doubt it's Daryl since he's on the couch tonight.

Everyone's gonna die.

Has anyone played no man's land? Going by the ads it looks like the other people in terminus containers made it out.
The ads make the game look sweet as hell. I actually downloaded it, but I can't commit to playing a game like that on my iPhone 5 screen. If I had a tablet or something I might give it a legit go

Nameless

"There are a lot of ways to get where you're going"

They clearly have roadblocks set up on every way out or Alexandria....and probably the way home by now too

The zombies starting to gather...

Wow, what a hanging place

Edit: Damn that's a cool shot of Morgan in the shadows from the light from the door.

"There are a lot of ways to get where you're going"

They clearly have roadblocks set up on every way out or Alexandria....and probably the way home by now too

Yeah like someone said above this seems like funneling. They aren't actually planning on killing them, just getting them to go where they want. Probably to stack the "negotiations".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom