• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-18k5s3l.gif

AchingFantasticAndeancondor.gif

untitled-163juug.gif

FauX

What a terrible attitude has Lebron, giving up before the game end. He's not even trying!

I remember the Jazz playing against Bulls, they never gave up even when they could had known it.

Thank God Lebron is History.

iamblades

This does show how strong of a front office and overall organization SA has though.

Just a couple years ago, everyone was saying SA was done and it was time to blow it up and rebuild, but they just kept things rolling like they always do.

PBY

Banned
Well honesty Kobe or mj would have scored 50. That's why I don't compare Lebron to mj/Kobe he's a magic Johnson type.
Agreed. But it's 2014. We have data know. Arguably an efficient 30 > a chuckers 50.

But either way- it's the type of player he is. He's not going to change. Everyone else didn't do their jobs tonight though.

Slurmer

Banned
What a terrible attitude has Lebron, giving up before the game end. He's not even trying!

I remember the Jazz playing against Bulls, they never gave up even when they could had known it.

Thank God Lebron is History.
This is a crazy overreaction.

effzee

Congrats to the Spurs. Miami needs major tweaking. Lebron showed but no one else did including Spo. Why wasn't Beasley inserted earlier when your offenose has been shit for 4 games now?

Still think 4 straight finals is impressive but tonight all the Lebron haters get their wish.

LOL!! I totally didn't expect the Spurs to win by this much. Hell yeah man, that makes me real happy. Hopefully the Heat break up now, with this horrible taste in their mouth!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Just saying

C'mon man. 30/10. He can't do more.

Everyone around him fell apart.

That's why Jordan is G.O.A.T. barring the rapes he did, bionic goes on about

He made everyone around him great, he made you play your best, LeBron looks like he gave up, showed no leadership, he got his and hoped others showed up, that's not how you win chips in 3, and are considered "Dynasty"

Now I don't want to say it's over since the last time they did that shit Ray Allen made a whole lot of people mad...

But I think we can upgrade that charge to murder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom