• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
LeBron walking up the court and refusing to go in is some shameful shit. He gave up on his team, on his fans, and on the whole franchise. It doesn't matter if you're not going to win. He's the team leader and to just give up like that is embarrassing. A captain who doesn't stay with his sinking ship to the end is a punk.

h1nch

OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING

Not only to win the title after last year's heartbreak, but to come back and win against Miami just makes this that much sweeter

Slurmer

Banned
That's why Jordan is G.O.A.T. barring the rapes he did, bionic goes on about

He made everyone around him great, he made you play your best, LeBron looks like he gave up, showed no leadership, he got his and hoped others showed up, that's not how you win chips in 3, and are considered "Dynasty"

This would be a great post-series analysis of someone who has never watched the heat play basketball. Lebron is way more of a facilitator than Jordan was, but that aspect of his game is useless when his teammates can't hit anything. He got his and nobody showed up, even when he set them up to do so.

Jordan is still the GOAT obviously, but people rip on lebron for the stupidest shit.

Subitai

What a terrible attitude has Lebron, giving up before the game end. He's not even trying!

I remember the Jazz playing against Bulls, they never gave up even when they could had known it.

Thank God Lebron is History.
That was so tough for Jazz fans cause on paper they were good enough to win it. Jackson was always getting monitored by telecast for how he was resting Jordan so he could close out close games.

ampere

Then Lebron said "I'm gonna threepeat too"

kobe-bryant-michael-jordan-dream-team-usa-92-1170x780.jpg

words like a dagger with a jagged edge. I laughed

That's why Jordan is G.O.A.T. barring the rapes he did, bionic goes on about

He made everyone around him great, he made you play your best, LeBron looks like he gave up, showed no leadership, he got his and hoped others showed up, that's not how you win chips in 3, and are considered "Dynasty"

Reason why because MJ got on everyone's ass in practice. They probably played great so MJ can stop running his mouth lol.

The guy is the most competitive SOB to ever play in the NBA.

Take this shit else were. That's a coaches decision after playing him every minute except 30 seconds in the 1st

yeah i'm sure the conversation went like this:

spo: i'm taking you out lebron
lebron: NO! let me stay in coach this means a lot
spo: I SAID NO!!!!!!!

as for the playing every minute.... who cares? he has nothing to do tomorrow

This would be a great post-series analysis of someone who has never watched the heat play basketball. Lebron is way more of a facilitator than Jordan was, but that aspect of his game is useless when his teammates can't hit anything. He got his and nobody showed up, even when he set them up to do so.

Jordan is still the GOAT obviously, but people rip on lebron for the stupidest shit.

Get ready. It's just starting.

Lebron shouldve stayed in. He sat with like 7 minutes left, which is plenty of time.

Otherwise, Heat fans should still be happy. 4 Finals in 4 years, 2 chips. I'd kill for the Knicks to have even 1/4 of that success.

Then again, I wont celebrate until theres 0 seconds left on the clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom