• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

I9C3EfZ.gif

How the hell I did I miss that? Embarrassing...

The car's a little hard to handle, but it's not as hard as the Koeinsegg One:1

shmoglish

Rapture is so beautiful. Only played a few minutes, pressing the sharebutton all the time. In two weeks this thread will be full of Until Dawn and MGS.

xrnzaaas

Dat ghosting on the wristwatch. This and Project Cars (PS4 version, pre-patch) are great examples of what not to do with temporal AA. Dying Light is a decent game, but sometimes it's like you're watching a hallucination.

I don't mind it that much, maybe it depends on a person (I've got short-sightedness). And ghosting isn't gone entirely from Project CARS, because the game gives you a choice if you want to turn it off completely (for a price of a slightly worse framerate).

M.Steiner

Between this and Vanishing of Ethan Carter, it's awesome to see Cry Engine and Unreal 4 used for stuff other than scifi shooters. these games are both completely gorgeous
Aye, definitely. It's really quite refreshing.
I still need to play The Vanishing of Ethan Carter but I've really enjoyed what I've played of Rapture so far. Such a beautiful looking game too.

Gurish

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is such a gorgeous looking game, really cool to see smaller developers pumping out visuals like these (Ethan Carter as well), even smaller games can look amazing this gen and show a generational leap over previous gen.

Melchiah

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is such a gorgeous looking game, really cool to see smaller developers pumping out visuals like these (Ethan Carter as well), even smaller games can look amazing this gen and show a generational leap over previous gen.

Unfortunately, it has a pretty noticeable draw distance limitations compared to Ethan Carter though.

Top Bottom