• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

DD

MPCXMQABB3RAAARVA.jpg

MPCXM0BBB3RAAARVA.jpg

MPONI2P0A3RAAARVA.jpg

RoKKeR

Saw a Huracan similar to this driving around the other day so I tried to recreate it in FH2. This game continues to be so fucking good.

mt3b.png

And Banjo Kazooie, this walrus transformation was making me laugh my ass off.

pt3b.png

HF2014

Loved to contribute a bit to this thread but wondering something. Im taking screenshot with the share button, upload to usb storage, put them on my pc and upload to neogaf. Is there a faster way to do it directly from the PS4?

Loved to contribute a bit to this thread but wondering something. Im taking screenshot with the share button, upload to usb storage, put them on my pc and upload to neogaf. Is there a faster way to do it directly from the PS4?

Not if you want half-decent quality captures.

I'd love Flickr integration, but I doubt it will happen.

Oh, and PNG support too. Sigh...

Nerix

I'd love Flickr integration, but I doubt it will happen.

Oh, and PNG support too. Sigh...
That would be great, but I doubt we´ll see that anytime soon.

I upload my screens on twitter because it´s more convenient, but obviously it decreases the quality even further...

Another way is to send the screen via PSN message to a fake account. Through the PS app you have the opportunity to store the sent screen on your device and upload it. Strange fact: that increases the file size over the original size it has on the PS4.

Original file, saved via USB stick:
http://abload.de/img/raymanlegends_201408013c30.jpg (440 kB)

Sent and saved via PSN Message / PS App (1380 kB):
http://abload.de/img/2mc2e.jpg

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Another way is to send the screen via PSN message to a fake account. Through the PS app you have the opportunity to store the sent screen on your device and upload it. Strange fact: that increases the file size over the original size it has on the PS4.

Original file, saved via USB stick:
http://abload.de/img/raymanlegends_201408013c30.jpg (440 kB)

http://abload.de/img/2mc2e.jpg
I knew about the size difference but I didn't know that the PS app images look even worse despite being larger in size. Huh.

melchior_

Is dithering that weird fuzzy effect on the character's shadows? I'm definitely not a fan of that. I do really enjoy the rest of the game's art style though.

19860912089_d85f2ffb0c_o.jpg

20045595755_439cc33f73_o.jpg

19832960139_d4aa94b267_o.jpg

Nerix

I knew about the size difference but I didn't know that the PS app images look even worse despite being larger in size. Huh.
Yes, strange... Why is it bigger? And as it´s bigger, it should have at least the same quality.

Just found my Twitter upload of that screen, so now we can compare all three methods of sharing:

Twitter (227 kB):
Bud-u25IYAINZ6Q.jpg:orig

Original file, saved via USB stick (440 kB):
raymanlegends_201408013c30.jpg

2mc2e.jpg

Noobcraft

Trying to hit the next tier in Forza rewards before Forza 6 comes out.
FH2 FF Replay angle
m4uhka.png

Forza Horizon 2 FF gameplay
Screenshot-Original.png

Forza 5 gameplay
Screenshot-Original.png

Edit: Rehosted first picture.

xrnzaaas

So yeah, the graphics look awful if you've recently played Dying Light, but after about an hour of playing I like the slow pacing and the survival side of the game. :)

4YLHqf.jpg

UUDTez.jpg

5pwyof.jpg

I know Zombi is a bad port but at least the higher res will shut up those saying the game has amazing, photo real graphics just held back by the WiiU's limitations.

I always said it was the lower res and grainy look (although artistically good) that hid the bad visuals. Now we can see that clearly.

Top Bottom