• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Caayn

And wtf at some of these book titles. Lol.
20739012011_de7c59df3d_o.jpg
"The erect crying"
"Son in the lover"

WTF

F4r0_Atak

Okay I may be the only one here with this problem (as I didn't play Titanfall at all... even on PC)... Is it me or the engine used for TF make the game looks outdated? Maybe not in the Art Direction department (because the beta of Black Ops 3 looks a bit bland/typical)... But I look at this and I'm like "dammmnn boy... COD sure has changed visually, in terms of definition, in the past years? Looks good. May bite at Black Friday/Boxing Day if the campaign turns out to be interesting"

Gurish

BLOPS3's beta looks surprisingly good, didn't expect that, single player campaign should look really nice than, might be the new 60 fps king until Battlefront :)

Eggbok

GAF and abload got a divorce. Images hosted on that site don't show up here at all anymore.

Edit: Wait, why can I see them now? :S

And damn, I think this is the first CoD that actually looks like a current-gen title. AW was almost there I found.

I thought it was just minus that gaf divorced? Abload is runnng slow as fuck today though, had to upload to imgur.

F4r0_Atak

I kinda like these two. The lighting in the first one is amazing, the contrast in here shows how much details was put into that area. I love it. I kinda like the level art of the snowy level, although the lighting seems a bit bland. It would nice if you could take a picture near the shadow area behind the trees on the right, while trying to have an overview of the facility next to it. Trying to get a good balance between lighter and darker areas, so we can get a better understanding of the depth of the level. The colors are great though!! I love this one too. I never knew I would say this... but Black Ops 3 is quite the looker and colors sure can work for Military shooter-setting like COD. Would be neat if more shooters could do that... I am tired of the drab colored worlds that most FPS depict. (I hope Battlefront will be more like that... :p)

Timu

Jesus!! I just noticed something... :O

All of your pictures are in PNG? Did you get those pictures straight from your PS4? or did you do a conversion beforehand? Or is it the website?
Not from my PS4(I hate Share), it's from one of my capture cards.

Top Bottom