• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

BatSu

BATMAN AK XB1

Photo mode

WD2BUgk.png

Jamesways

Jamesways man, I didn't know you have PS4, haha you have to add me :D How is framerate (rain, night clear) on Project CARS on PS4?

I'll add you! Didn't know you had a ps4.

Framerate is really solid now after the patches. There's the occasional dip with over 30 cars in the rain at night, but for the most part, for all your average races, rock solid 60. There's some minor tearing and pop-in on a few certain tracks still.

I don't notice any framerate issues honestly, I do notice the lousy UI still though.

But overall, love the game!
20719751881_895c24894c_o.jpg

20712918375_63ee3c09aa_o.jpg

etta

my hard graphic balls
This game has some really, really good textures. Beautiful lighting, models, and crisp 1080p with mostly locked 60 fps make it a very good looking game in motion. Too bad PS4 captures are so bad, doesn't do the game justice.
Here's a full album on Imgur.
y9Nw7zJ.jpg

XzZTnnY.jpg

Xy0otAj.jpg

Noobcraft

I'm happy that there's finally color in a COD game. I don't like the gameplay much, the balance issues are real and the movement feels too slow, but it does look great visually. There's a bit of pop-in too.

Eggbok

I died and took a picture of my body.
callofduty_blackopsiij1yck.jpg

Then someone killed me again, and I went back to take another picture.
callofduty_blackopsiiu3l7f.jpg

And then I died again, and guess what...
callofduty_blackopsiikcb3m.jpg

Caayn

Since no one wants to be last anyway, allow me to dump these here.
halocaayn1b4x17.png

halocaayn2pmahb.png

halocaayn3j1zrj.png

I died and took a picture of my body.
http://abload.de/img/callofduty_blackopsiij1yck.jpg[IMG]

Then someone killed me again, and I went back to take another picture.
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/callofduty_blackopsiiu3l7f.jpg[IMG]

And then I died again, and guess what...
[IMG]http://abload.de/img/callofduty_blackopsiikcb3m.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]Okay, I laughed.

IQ looks good on Black Cops 3...wonder how the X1 version is gonna look. I had AW on X1 and it didn't look very good in MP.

Guess I'll wait till beta and see for myself.

I'll add you! Didn't know you had a ps4.

Framerate is really solid now after the patches. There's the occasional dip with over 30 cars in the rain at night, but for the most part, for all your average races, rock solid 60. There's some minor tearing and pop-in on a few certain tracks still.

I don't notice any framerate issues honestly, I do notice the lousy UI still though.

But overall, love the game!

Thanks, installing right now :D

arhra

jUfM8FB.png

7adczlK.png

vyOMZ4f.png

It's often hard to get a good sense of scale in E:D, but in that last shot, the two smaller stars orbiting the large one are 1.6 and 0.8 solar radii, respectively. The flare from the giant on the bottom-right alone is larger than the Sun.

Broman1978

Must ask this and I didnt know which thread I could use so...
Isnt Xbox One supposed to support 60fps videos when you record a video (doubletap and X) ?
I recorded a clip from Forza 5 and my clip is just 30fps?

Thought the zombie silhouetted against the night sky looked cool. Shame we can't turn the HUD off.
20739012491_23c96c9203_o.jpg

20732128545_479808cf73_o.jpg

And wtf at some of these book titles. Lol.
20739012011_de7c59df3d_o.jpg

Noobcraft

Must ask this and I didnt know which thread I could use so...
Isnt Xbox One supposed to support 60fps videos when you record a video (doubletap and X) ?
I recorded a clip from Forza 5 and my clip is just 30fps?
The feature was briefly in preview for some preview program members but has since been absent. 720p/30fps is the current standard.

Also here's some Project Spark gameplay from a map I made for fun.
PppBq1.png

rhL0Dr.png

JDPG1X.png

Top Bottom