• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Noobcraft

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Timu

RULE CHANGE: TWO SCREENSHOTS PER POST AND TWO CONSECUTIVE POSTS ALLOWED

Okay, the rule is changing as of now, but we'll try to get one of us to post on one of the first posts each page for a little while until everybody gets the memo. It will probably take a few pages for everyone to realize for sure. I'll try to get a mod to update the title to reflect a rule change in OP.

Yes, I've been waiting for this for a while now!!!

Okay, the rule is changing as of now, but we'll try to get one of us to post on one of the first posts each page for a little while until everybody gets the memo. It will probably take a few pages for everyone to realize for sure. I'll try to get a mod to update the title to reflect a rule change in OP.

What are your thoughts on 3 quoted vertical screenshots in one post? It's something that's allowed in the PC Screenshot Thread, I think it looks nice in that format. Just curious if this could be allowed in as an exception here as well, if not that's fine.

drotahorror

What are your thoughts on 3 quoted vertical screenshots in one post? It's something that's allowed in the PC Screenshot Thread (http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=180147977), I think it looks nice in that format. Just curious if this could be allowed in as an exception here as well, if not that's fine.

Pretty sure the point of this is to cut down the time it takes to load the page. 3 screenshots to load is still 3 screenshots to load, quoting doesn't change the file size afaik.

III-V

That would be a total of 200 possible photos on one page (400 on 100-posts-per-page) instead of 100 possible photos on one page (200 on 100-posts-per-page).

I mean, look, what I'm suggesting allows for people to post more screenshots at once than they do now, AND cut down on loading times for each page. I don't see a single negative to that. But I'll have a few other people let me know their thoughts before I go through with the change.

I think you have the right idea.

Flandy

lame

Pretty sure the point of this is to cut down the time it takes to load the page. 3 screenshots to load is still 3 screenshots to load, quoting doesn't change the file size afaik.
I know, it's more of a "I like the way this looks" kind of thing. I was just wondering if it could be allowed as an exception since I don't think it would be something that would be posted very often anyway (I think the last time I posted shots like that was on page 111). If it's strictly 2 screenshots per post I'm fine by that either way.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk

Awesome! Good change. Perfect balance of letting people post more screens without putting too high a burden on bandwidth and on variety.

TheKeyPit

Banned

Nice change.

Praise be to the PNGesus. The days of compressed JPEGs making PS4 games look too soft in this thread are (potentially) over. Makes me want to go back and play more GTAV and Infamous and Batman:AK and Last of Us to get some "clean" shots now.

Such a great development. The pics are gonna be glorious.

photomode

So glad they did First Light.

Batman pics

Game still looks jaw-dropping.

Also, the Drive Club pngs are crazy.

VanWinkle

Repost from last page:

Juicy Bob

I know this will sound really ridiculous, but I'm so glad I lived long enough to see an age when all contemporary games look as amazing as they do now.

Stunning.

chaosaeon

Posted in the Drake Collection thread but thought I'd share some here too.

Uncharted_%20The%20Nathan%20Drake%20Collectiontrade%20Demo_20150930140847.jpg~original

*edit : sorry for the third pic, just found out about the new rule.
Uncharted_%20The%20Nathan%20Drake%20Collectiontrade%20Demo_20150930132728.jpg~original

Javin98

Banned

Thanks for this change. Pages were taking really long for me to load since the PS4's 3.00 update.

Anyway, those PS4 PNG shots are looking great. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes for some games. I just realized how much better Bloodborne looks in those PNG shots. AC Untiy seems to benefit a lot from it as well. Damn, can't wait to get a PS4 and post pics in this thread too.

Caayn

wiiu_screenshot_tv_0102sdu.jpg

wiiu_screenshot_tv_01edsg2.jpg

Thanks for this change. Pages were taking really long for me to load since the PS4's 3.00 update.

Anyway, those PS4 PNG shots are looking great. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes for some games. I just realized how much better Bloodborne looks in those PNG shots. AC Untiy seems to benefit a lot from it as well. Damn, can't wait to get a PS4 and post pics in this thread too.
Isn't about time you bought one instead of saying that :p

VanWinkle

The Witcher XBO

http://screenshotscontent-t4001.xboxlive.com/0009000004e66a8b-8555d39e-111d-4479-85a7-c9392374b72e/Screenshot-Original.png[/IMG

[IMG]http://screenshotscontent-t4002.xboxlive.com/0009000004e66a8b-1d744ed1-bd5d-4dbc-a50f-35167e19a197/Screenshot-Original.png[/IMG

[IMG]http://screenshotscontent-t4001.xboxlive.com/0009000004e66a8b-fbcb5d2b-9e70-45d7-9a75-5b9180a81f93/Screenshot-Original.png[/IMG[/QUOTE]

[quote="dumb, post: 180465622"][IMG]http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/40/1443728768-driveclub-tm-20150711152007.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/40/1443728849-driveclub-tm-20150729113548.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/40/1443728958-driveclub-tm-20150709215018.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Read the rule change please. It's the first post on this page.

Top Bottom