• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

zorbsie

thu_oct_1_21-29-16_ed3rsyu.png

thu_oct_1_21-29-49_edjuswl.png

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Who is this enemy, and where do you find him? I don't remember seeing him in my playthrough, and I thought I was thorough.
He's called the Abhorrent Beast. Remember that suspicious cannibal guy in the Forbidden Woods? If you send him to the Chapel instead of Iosefka, he starts murdering NPCs. And eventually turns into this. If you attack him at the woods you can fight him in this form there too.

He's also a Chalice Dungeon boss (Ailing Loran). He's very difficult, one of the hardest bosses in the whole game, at least in the Chalice version.

slackjaw10

Neo Member
I'd like to clarify that these are not photomode despite the camera angles; they are from replays. For those unaware, you can use photomode in replays but they are real-time by default so the IQ isn't enhanced at all.

mF0Xhp.png

1TetIt.png

*interesting Bloodborne spoilers*
Oh, that explains a lot, thanks!
I do remember him, and I remember how I sent him to Iosefka after seeing all those messages around him, telling me not to trust him. Similar to those messages near Iosefka's Clinic... which helped me, since I would probably send an NPC or two to her if there weren't any messages there. (Yes, I can be that naive.)

Anyways, here are couple of my screens (both JPG, taken before 3.0).

And btw, great shots of DC everyone, keep them up! Easily one of the best and most beautiful PS4 games out there.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
21699811780_deecc9b9a8_o.jpg

Bloodborne

21875931512_b3bcd95a5c_o.jpg

Top Bottom