• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Last of jpg's

7uAUO7q.jpg

gt5vlmM.jpg

The detail in Unity is insane. Even in small scale environments like this one it outshines many small scale only games. I'm trying to imagine how my 12-year old self (who was busy playing the likes of FF7, Crash Bandicoot, and Vagrant Story) would react if I told him you could genuinely hop out that open window and run across the entire city, any way you choose, even across the rooftops...

It is crazy how damn atmospheric and genuinely good looking this game is. It totally flew under people's radar but is definitely worth picking up down the line.

madmax_20151003115308yhrch.png

madmax_20151003124302vepao.png

M.Steiner

Those look great!
Did you seriously get it early? I can't wait to get my preorder. Where did you get yours from?
Aye. I thought it was strange when my pre-order was dispatched yesterday but even still I wasn't expecting to receive it today. Not gonna complain though! lol (and Simply Games)

wow forget what I said before I'm seeing images up to 3.1MB each! The JPEG's barely even hit 600KB, usually in the 400-500KB range. Such a massive difference.

tearawayunfolded_2015ubkwh.png

tearawayunfolded_2015ttutv.png

tearawayunfolded_2015zps6s.png

tearawayunfolded_20158ssqb.png

this game seriously has the best IQ I've ever seen. Not a single line on screen is doing something it shouldn't be doing. Game is glorious to behold in motion. So much moving around all the time on screen. So good.

Top Bottom