• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

xrnzaaas

uncharted_thenathandr40sl7.png

uncharted_thenathandrvbsk1.png

I gotta say, I was expecting a jump, but I'm pretty surprised by how good this game still looks. There are substantially more assets on screen, on top of the lighting and art improvements. Much more lush looking game than the first. How they accomplished this in just 2 years boggles the mind.

Photomode, no filters

uncharted_thenathandruqsh9.png

uncharted_thenathandrjmspf.png

Fbh

Some Witcher 3 shots I took to try out the PNG feature.
Haven't had much time to play around with the option.

They definitely look nicer but it's still hard to capture how great this game looks in motion.

5W845V3.png

YOv6eUf.png

You know there is a problem with this gen when half of the screens posted in the last two pages are from Remastered / Remade Games (Gears UE, Uncharted NDC, DkS2, GOW:IIIR, TLOU:R, ...).

And the problem is even bigger when these remastered look better than AC:Syndicate.

What happened between Unity and this? The IQ in Unity was bad, but the game looked great. Syndicate is really ugly.

Fbh

^ Read the rules please.

Sorry.
Didn't read the update about the 2 Image limit.
Fixed it.

Some more Witcher 3

D7UwF6I.png

0y9Cxij.png

[Call-Me-G];182429360 said:
You know there is a problem with this gen when half of the screens posted in the last two pages are from Remastered / Remade Games (Gears UE, Uncharted NDC, DkS2, GOW:IIIR, TLOU:R, ...).

And the problem is even bigger when these remastered look better than AC:Syndicate.

What happened between Unity and this? The IQ in Unity was bad, but the game looked great. Syndicate is really ugly.

To be fair. Other than car games (which are posted for longer) this thread is allways filled with the newer releases.

A few months ago it was almost only Bloodborne, the Order and Witcher. Then for a while we got a lot of Batman and Metal Gear, etc.
Uncharted collection was recently released so of course we will se a lot of screenshots of it. Give it some weeks and we will see a lot of Battlefront, Fallout and COD

To be fair. Other than car games (which are posted for longer) this thread is allways filled with the newer releases.

A few months ago it was almost only Bloodborne, the Order and Witcher. Then for a while we got a lot of Batman and Metal Gear, etc.
Uncharted collection was recently released so of course we will se a lot of screenshots of it. Give it some weeks and we will see a lot of Battlefront, Fallout and COD

I know, I come here every day or two, just lurking :p But I was focusing on the last two pages. They showed a real problem with this gen so far, imo. Too many remastered, not enough new games. I love both my PS4 and my XBO. I don't have a lot of time to play, so a bigger year in term of new releases would be difficult to deal with. But I'd rather 10 big new releases a month than 5 new releases and 5 remastered. Even if I'm fond of Uncharted or Halo.

Anyway, 2016 is right around the corner. With Deus Ex, Quantum Break, Uncharted, Horizon, Gears of War, Halo Wars, ScaleBound, The Last Guardian, Cuphead, Dark Souls, Rime and many others, 2014 and 2015 will be forgotten...

Oh, and I'm also tired of "car games". Too many screens in this thread.

I should make my own screens, but I'm a lazy man :p

Top Bottom