• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Microsoft E3 Conference

How many shirts will Phil Spencer wear?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amani

Whew, thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Think I'll watch GB's stream, they were pretty decent last night during Bethesda's conference.

Pacbois

I think I'll check the french feed during the boring parts to make fun of the translator, she was so bad last year.

RdN

Going to watch on my Xbone. Hoping for a clean 1080p stream from the new XBL Events app, but if it's starts to suck, I'll go for the Youtube one.

dmr87

Twitch looking sharp

83yb.png

wig

Anyone comparing YT to Twitch stream? Wondering which one will be better once the conference starts.

The Bethesda Youtube stream from last night was 20 seconds behind the Twitch stream but was better quality. It will probably be a similar situation today.

Fucking telltale, we were doing the same idea for a game and our game was going to be called super game show.

I know its not going to look even remotley or play similar, but its still shit, the name is so similar :(

MarkusRJR

Which stream will be the most stable or not lagging behind? Using my Xbone to stream the E3 conference, so should I use the Xbox live event app or use YouTube?

Atone13

Pretty exciting, love me some E3. Actually pretty interested in microsofts conference this year, been considering picking up a One in the near future for some exclusives I'd like play. Hoping to see some more reasons to be excited!

Which stream will be the most stable or not lagging behind? Using my Xbone to stream the E3 conference, so should I use the Xbox live event app or use YouTube?

It is anyones guess.

MS nailed it last year with their app, I am on YouTube though, mainly for Geoff and the pre-show.

jaypah

Giantbomb on the big screen, probably youtube or twitch on the tablet, GAF on the phone, 2 6packs of Miller High Life, a little greenery, wife making a lunch run in an hour or so, chilling in my pajamas with my pups...fucking ready, can't wait! Happy E3 Y'all!

Kansoku

Is "YouTube Live at E3 - Monday at Noon ET / 9 AM PT" the only YouTube stream, or is there one that will be just the conference?

Top Bottom