• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Microsoft E3 Conference

How many shirts will Phil Spencer wear?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ViciousDS

Banned
Last 20 minutes not a single stutter or issue from the YouTube stream. Makes me wonder what kind of home infrastructure your running.

RPGCrazied

Will watch cause there is nothing else on.

Sometimes I wish they would go after jRPG's like they did with the 360, I'd probably would have to buy a One.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
HALO 5

maxresdefault.jpg

Broank

Yeah YouTube quality went to shit a few times (For Bethesda stream). I switched to Twitch and all was smooth.

Was the opposite for me watching Bethesda. Twitch kept going low quality every 20-30 seconds, Youtube was flawless HD when I switched after Doom.

Malygos

I still cant figure out how to fullscreen this youtube feed... the e3 portal is the only 60fps stream and it doesnt have the fullscreen button... is there a keyboard shortcut or something?

Cmon show us some good stuff o((*^▽^*))o
Can't wait for cool new games ヽ(;^o^ヽ)
5 minutes! ╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )╯╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )╯╰( ・ ᗜ ・ )╯

Watching through the PS4 YouTube-app and it works perfect, also set up my chromecast on the other HDMIport with the twitch stream just in case. Now I'm all ready to watch!

I still cant figure out how to fullscreen this youtube feed... the e3 portal is the only 60fps stream and it doesnt have the fullscreen button... is there a keyboard shortcut or something?

Click the Youtube button at the bottom right, to watch it on the standard Youtube site. Full screen button is available then. It's dumb, I know.

Top Bottom