• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sotha_Sil

Elf (21) / ???????
Oladipo (23) / Fournier (22)
Mario (20) / THarris (22)
AGordon (19) / Frye (lulz)
Vucevic (24) / O'Quinn (25)

Considering Hennigan inherited an Orlando team with SVG fired, Gilbert fucking Arenas getting 20 mil to play in China, Glen Davis, Turkoglu, and Dwight actively sabotaging us on the way out.... I'm happy with this. Turned peanuts into a bunch of potential, if nothing else.

shira

Who the fuck did we draft?
facepalm.gif

I like Jerian Grant, good defender with size. Takes care of the ball. He can shoot the ball. I would be happy with at 20 for the Raptors. I don't know about Wright, he seems to be a good backup that is for sure. Don't know why the Celtics need him. What I like about both players how they don't force a bad play and do all the little things. Wright has great size as well, which gives him some promise, he does all the other stuff as well when it defending and getting rebounds.

Interested in Richaun Holmes. He is the ideal compliment for JV, and good rim protector and he can bring some versatility for the small line up. Good shooter as well of course. Problem is we have Patrick Patterson, who brings similar skillset withour the defense of course.

Rondae Hollis Jefferson, RAPTORS NEED A WING DEFENDER. Ross isn't that guy no matter what we try to make him as. Ross is Ross. I think Rondae can guard PGs if need be. If he can improve his jump shot then damn.. He is already a decent slasher.

Cauley Stein reminds me of Amir Johnson early days. Because I see him as a Faried and Noah like defense. Clearly, he would be lethal on pick and rolls. Amir Johnson had similar promise before his ankles gave out.

About Russell, I think he will be a good, dude has great handles and has the size to play some 2, plus can guard both positions. He has good passing as well. I see why the 76ers would want him.

We drafted a backup PG. Who can contribute right away with his experience for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom