• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So I just got back from a church program and dinner with the kids. Is Philly trading Oak, or are they starting 4 centers next year?

So I just got back from a church program and dinner with the kids. Is Philly trading Oak, or are they starting 4 centers next year?

I think conventional wisdom right now is that Jah will be running the point for the Sixers.

Hinkie:Big Men::Jordan:Stretch 4s

Strangely they both always seem to end up in the lottery

zychi

Banned
Good pick Bulls.

Espn had no idea what position Portis plays.

Marquee said Guard, graphic on tv said sf, Jay will said center, and the bio said pf.

Billion dollar company. Research of a basketball forum member

Tyus Jones is gonna get some GM fired. Nobody willing to put their job on the line.

Why?

We're at the playoff team end of the first round. None of these teams would be picking him to be a franchise savior. They're looking for a guy who can give them quality minutes at back-up PG (at least initially and maybe transition to a starting role in the future) and Jones can do that for you.

Fuck the Blazers. lol Last few teams have drafted pretty well, wonder what the Cavs will do. Hope it's not just stashing a Euro to save on Cap space =/

Hunter might be best case scenario

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
zXfc6TN.png

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Why?

We're at the playoff team end of the first round. None of these teams would be picking him to be a franchise savior. They're looking for a guy who can give them quality minutes at back-up PG (at least initially and maybe transition to a starting role in the future) and Jones can do that for you.

He salty on how Stones daggered his team at JPJ. Hey, I hated Sean Singleterry for a time, I get it.

Jarate

Banned
Brooklyn and Portland are apparently working on a trade for Hollis Jefferson, but the Blazers are super happy with their pick

Kevtones

RHJ is a great Batum replacement. Love his personality and motor. He's like Batum without vanishing act.

NO GOD DAMMIT DON'T LET GO OF RHJ.

He's such a good fit :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom