• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Draft |OT| The Resurrection of the Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
You may get your wish

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 3m3 minutes ago
Wow ... @WindhorstESPN just said that if Okafor slips to 3, the Celtics are ready to send a monster package to Philly to get him.

He must be giving up a couple of Nets picks, Their picks and probably Marcus Smart

Mik317

I would think Smart, 16, 28, 33, and next year's Brooklyn pick would be enough to get it done.

You tank all season to trade back for Marcus Smart and mid to late round picks and a pick that probably also will be late lottery.

That is fucking dumb.

what the hell could you send the sixers when they're content with sending the washington generals out there every night so they could keep a stranglehold on all the decent draft picks of the next century?

just seems like a tough team to negotiate with given they have a ton of leverage insofar as picks go.

shira

Don't do this to me.

tumblr_inline_npk03sLDNQ1r0a721_500.gif

Has a leaked blockbuster ever happened?

Bowser

LaMarcus Aldridge is not expected to re-sign with the Portland Trail Blazers, several people close to the All-Star forward told ESPN's Chris Broussard.

And Wednesday's trade of forward Nicolas Batum was an indication, league sources told ESPN.com's Marc Stein, of Portland's growing belief that Aldridge is poised to leave in free agency.

"He's gone," a source close to Aldridge said. "There's a 99.9 percent chance that he's out of Portland."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ward-lamarcus-aldridge-leave-team-free-agency

random25

I guess I'll join the market and pitch in LMA for Pacers! West already opted out so here's the chance! :p

I see him on a Spurs uniform this year though.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
If we take Russell there's is no doubt in my mind that either an FA big has given the Lakers the *wink-wink* already Or that Boogie deal is definitely going down.

Hopedully Deandre or Aldridge if the first scenario plays out. But I can live with a Randle/Love front court until Durant gets here. After watching 2014/15 Lakers ball I can endure anything.

If we take Russell there's is no doubt in my mind that either an FA big has given the Lakers the *wink-wink* already Or that Boogie deal is definitely going down.

Hopedully Deandre or Aldridge if the first scenario plays out. But I can live with a Randle/Love front court until Durant gets here. After watching 2014/15 Lakers ball I can endure anything.

How do you plan on getting Boogie if the Lakers are drafting Russell for themselves?

Edwardo

Do the picks start at 4:00/7:00 or is there a pregame show and it actually starts at 5:00/8:00?

I am curious about this too. Does anyone know?

Idk if it's true or not, but I just found

Commissioner Adam Silver will take to the podium for the 2015 NBA Draft at 4 p.m. PDT from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-nba-draft-live-updates-20150624-story.html

The next Magic?

Last best PG they drafted. I don't care what Ninja says. :)

Blasphemy.

Broussard's sources now say Kaminsky (and trey Lyles) are in the mix for NY's pick. Anytime you can take a college senior whose ceiling is "that one good season Channing Frye had" with the 4th overall pick, you gotta do it.

Great OT.. I wish I know some about this coming draft class.. Im pretty much clueless about the prospected #3 and below draftees.

Whats up witht he title though... Lakers will still be tanking next season
mjlol.png

but the summer of 2016 might be something for them
francis.png

Bowser

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 5m5 minutes ago
Oklahoma City has traded Jeremy Lamb to Charlotte for Luke Ridnour and a 2016 second-round pick, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

#asexpected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom