• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 Microsoft E3 Conference [Over]

What shirt should Phil Spencer wear today?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hawk269

Soooo is the stream on mixer 4k or 1080p? Cause its says 4k in the top left had corner, but the quality options only list 1080p as the max res. I love this time of year lmao.

The screen where you are able to look at resolutions and only see 1080p max, that is when in the window mode. When you go to full screen and it switches and says 4k you are getting the 4k stream.

The 4k stream will also trigger HDR mode if you TV automatically goes to HDR when it detects a HDR signal.

I'll holla at ya'll after the show

tenor.gif

ganaconda

Soooo is the stream on mixer 4k or 1080p? Cause its says 4k in the top left had corner, but the quality options only list 1080p as the max res. I love this time of year lmao.

Right click and go to stats for raccoons. It should show you your current resolution, bitrate, and framerate.

Sesha

10 minutes left. 7AM, no sleep yet. Hungry for DMC5.

DMC5 chance 1 of 2, let's go! Let us pray before the show starts:

Lord Itsuno, we thank you for giving us stylish action here on GAF, where it is so often completely styleless.

But in the scrubbiness the name of Reuben Langdon shines out as the prophetic Word: “Be curayzee. After TGS comes E3!” We thank you for this E3.

In combo videos we thank you, for we have experienced that Dante lives and comes to meet each one, bringing crazy action over stealth segments.

In the name of Dante and in his name alone we ask you to remember the needs of our time. We do not want anything that comes from EA.

We do not want any Ninja Gaiden Z Yaiba.

We want your DMC5, Lord Itsuno, the DMC5 in which everything becomes stylish, born anew even in scrubbiness, to the eternal glory of your name.

Amen!

TI82

Banned
Really hoping E3 convinces me to update my Xbox one. I turned it on yesterday and it has a 3gb update and I was just like... Meh

Let's hope that changes today !

True Fire

4K stream is buffering for eternity. It's bizarre how my biggest E3 disappointment so far is my inability to stream 4K live lol

Top Bottom