• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Field Guide to the American Sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reuben is still king

hEnDGHA.jpg

My stomach... Why am I in this thread?

Edit: Also, not enough sauerkraut. Never enough sauerkraut.

Kwixotik

Where in America does one get great meatball sandwiches?

I have wanted one ever since Joey from Friends couldn't shut up about it.

I think literally any meatball sandwich you buy from a semi-reputable looking establishment will be delicious

Trouble

Banned
We dont have much going for us here in the sticks of southwest VA. But we do have a regional chain with some killer sandwiches http://www.macados.net/menu/

My favorite is The Lone Ranger. Corned beef, pastrami, swiss, slaw, mustard on a toasted bagel.

qwrMARn.jpg

pbwjDY4.jpg

I remember Macado's from when I went to college. They have a huge sandwich called The Hindenburg. We used to go to town on that motherfucker.

BigMack

Lol I know, right? After seeing that reuben pic above, I'm gonna end up making a trip out there this weekend to try one of their reubens now.

I remember Macado's from when I went to college. They have a huge sandwich called The Hindenburg. We used to go to town on that motherfucker.

I've seen that before. Looks really good but I can't ever get anyone to share it with me. Everyone has their own favorite sandwich and wants that instead.

I just want to know why a cornmeal tamale on a hot dog bun and covered in chili is called a "Mother-In-Law". Chi-GAF, any of you know?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I just need a crusty fucking sub and I'm set. GOAT sandwiches. The standard everyone wanted to set but couldn't.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Here's one that didn't make the list, mainly because the only people who have had them are Nebraskans but still. Runzas all the way, brah.

RunzaSandwichesHPHeader.jpg

7417.jpg

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
1. Delia's 'da Bomb
iHNiLUe.jpg

2. Cheesesteak
3. Bacon Egg and Cheese on pretty much anything that's not a sub roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom