• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Smashing Gift for NeoGAF

Awesome stuff, ilets make a list of other stuff we'd love to hear:

- My body is ready
- All aboard the hype train
- Did you rike it?
- pre order cancelled
- Ps4 has no games

Spazznid

If you can get him to say Spazz or Spazznid, then I'd be eternally grateful. It's selfish, but I've used Spaz in Smash since names could be used

Xater

I love you for getting him to do this Feep, and of course thanks to Xander. This is indeed an awesome gift.

Also every time I now agree with Stumpo I will hear that in my head...

cantona222

That's cool. I loved the announcer even more when I saw the 50 facts Smash video Nintendo released on Mid October.
OP, Can you please write down what he says in each line?

Nia

If he wasn't iffy about characters, I would ask him to say Saria, because that's the name I mostly use.

Chao

Already dead with line 3, holy fucking shit.

Edit:

Now we need "You cookie cutter mother fucker, you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes."

I'm recording these and going to 'Build a Bear' tomorrow, making a Darth Vadar Koala Bear and adding these to the sound box. It's the right thing to do.

@OP Epic stuff mate, pass on our thanks to 'THE VOICE'.

Coreda

Stump has likely integrated the 'Banned' and 'Stump is right' into his IRC client sounds for ModBot, I know I would, haha.

Feep you are one of the most lucky persons on this planet, these are all amazing! :D And Xander has a amazing voice-talent, funnily enough from the photo posted around here he actually looks a bit like a former classmate of mine used to look :p

And really GAF should get a new cookie based audio-system, whenever you enter a OT you haven't entered before you will hear "NeoGAF Official Thread" now that would be amazing! :p

Top Bottom