• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Smashing Gift for NeoGAF

Aparently he has a contract for not saying the name of nintendo characters....

BUT maybe he can say "Hey, Riddle me this" and MAYBE someone with good amount of audio editing skills .... xD

Yeah I know. Someone can make a "RIDLEY CUNFURMD GUIZ" thread if he did that. Still disappointing though.

Feep

Banned
How did you end up with him as your roommate, Feep? Did you write down "will only accept other voice actors. Commoners needs not apply" on your roommate application form or something? XD
My townhouse actually has four voice actors living in it. Not really by design, but when you're friends with a lot of VA's...

Forkball

I think this may have tied Durante's GeDaSaTo as the greatest contribution to GAF.

[edit] Make him say "LEGIT SHOOK"

RetroMG

Oh my god, I'm dying. This is the best.

We need conversations between the Announcer and Byakuya Togami to be a thing next, please. :)

Aparently he has a contract for not saying the name of nintendo characters....

BUT maybe he can say "Hey, Riddle me this" and MAYBE someone with good amount of audio editing skills .... xD
He said Chrom in the voice in an interview though, so I dunno about that.

Regardless, this absolutely made my day.

Rayis

Ask him why he sounds so sleepy when saying Jigglypuff's name in Smash 3DS, also, does he love Jigglypuff?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Amazing.

Now all we need is...

This

barit

Awesome ! I don't understand every reference but Line 3 made me lol

Now we need that NeoGAF MAME fighter with bishop and EviLore as final bosses

Top Bottom