• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Smashing Gift for NeoGAF

EVH

I was about to ask for the "Japanese expert" line when suddently...

Fucking good job, guys.

Chaos17

So, I got a new roommate last month. As fate would have it, that roommate happened to be Xander Mobus, the voice of the announcer in the new Super Smash Bros. titles for Wii U and 3DS.

Like I wasn't going to take advantage of *THAT*.

Presented for use without restriction! Thanks a ton to Xander for being rad! If you'd like to thank us, you can follow us both at @IridiumStudios and @XanderMobusVO! (plz)

Line 1

Line 2

Line 3

Line 4

Line 5

Line 6

Line 7

Line 8

Line 9

He can't be that young o_o
XPLIYwlL_400x400.jpeg

can he ?

That was so cool xD

What the what? He just happened to become your roommate?

Holy shit at the potential. Your life can change forever.

Also there needs to be a "this is NeoGAF".

EDIT: Googled at wow, he's way younger than I thought he would be.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Thank you Feep. And Xander. How did you even happen to be roomates? That's a story I want to hear.

Feep

Banned
Xander is, in fact, just 22. Vocal cords of gold!

And I do some voice work, I know a lot of those guys in LA. I was recommended when Xander was looking for move down. It was actually due to landing the Smash role that he was able to save enough money to make the jump from Seattle!

neoism

So, I got a new roommate last month. As fate would have it, that roommate happened to be Xander Mobus, the voice of the announcer in the new Super Smash Bros. titles for Wii U and 3DS.

Like I wasn't going to take advantage of *THAT*.

Presented for use without restriction! Thanks a ton to Xander for being rad! If you'd like to thank us, you can follow us both at @IridiumStudios and @XanderMobusVO! (plz)

Line 1

Line 2

Line 3

Line 4

Line 5

Line 6

Line 7

Line 8

Line 9

fuck me Im in tears I was like man I hope he did go ly down as soon as I clicked on line 6

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Alienous

I could have sworn someone was talking about being the Smash. VO's roommate when the 50 facts thing happened.

This guy gets around.

Top Bottom