• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Smashing Gift for NeoGAF

Richie

My only criticism is the disturbing lack of "Safe as moist dudes"/"Cookie cutter motherfuckers" here.

He may be staying away from cursing, Line 3 ends before he gets to the "asshole" part.

Freaking glorious and a NeoGAF Highlight for sure. Man. That voice. Imagine every argument you've discussed with a poster here narrated by that voice.

My only criticism is the disturbing lack of "Safe as moist dudes"/"Cookie cutter motherfuckers" here.

Imagine... The game we've all been waiting for finally comes out in all of its GAF glory. You fire it up on Christmas morning and you watch with glee as the characters come onto the screen in bright colors.

You hear Xander's glorious announcer voice boom proudly, "Dudebro: My Shit is So Fucked Up I must Shoot/Slice You Twoooooo!!"

Azure J

He may be staying away from cursing, Line 3 ends before he gets to the "asshole" part.

Freaking glorious and a NeoGAF Highlight for sure. Man. That voice. Imagine every argument you've discussed with a poster here narrated by that voice.

Actually yeah, I figured this was the case. Wouldn't want to do something to have his prior employer (Nintendo) think ill of him.

Top Bottom