• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AccountNGT: PlayStation news could come within a few hours, according to his source

Kagey K

Banned
Pack it up guys, the news is for tomorrow. Remember that tomorrow is the last day of the month and is when they say the games of PS Plus. So my bet is all tomorrow, spartacus news and maybe the last games of the plus subscription.
I thought Thurs was the last day of this month.

Kagey K

Banned
I mean the last day of the month when PS say wich games gonna be in the PS Plus
So your prediction is a ps+ bomb? Happening tomorrow (today now?)

I think really the only PS+ game they could announce right now to get hype is GT7, and even then the reaction might be mixed.

Hoppa

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

It's amazing how bored you all are, that a rumor gets ppl this excited.
before the new consoles were released there was so many rumours about whats in development, the specs, game reveals in showcases. 90% of them were bullshit. so ever since then, i knew all these morons on twitter dont know shit about anything and its annoying how many people still fall for it even after acquisition rumours were false. one guy says something then all those bitches start copying homework.

fucking roberto serrano, cant believe that asshole still tweets out shit thats fake and some people think he is reliable lol

Kagey K

Banned
before the new consoles were released there was so many rumours about whats in development, the specs, game reveals in showcases. 90% of them were bullshit. so ever since then, i knew all these morons on twitter dont know shit about anything and its annoying how many people still fall for it even after acquisition rumours were false. one guy says something then all those bitches start copying homework.

fucking roberto serrano, cant believe that asshole still tweets out shit thats fake and some people think he is reliable lol
Yet still these garbage threads get most of the traffic.

No more talk about actual games, just rumors and speculation.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
are times that bad that people are going to hype up playing a ps3 game streamed on your ps5? From the company that believes in generations, we are supposed to be hyped about playing a streamed version of sly cooper ps3 in 2022?

fair play if it’s all upscaled to native 4k or something like microsoft does there maybe some justification for a small amount of hype but anything else is just a nothing potato to me. I don’t get it and I’m someone who’s always enjoyed backwards compatibility as an additional offering to your platform.

just weird to me, nearly 18 months into the generation and this is potentially the hype for the week?

Ezquimacore

Banned
are times that bad that people are going to hype up playing a ps3 game streamed on your ps5? From the company that believes in generations, we are supposed to be hyped about playing a streamed version of sly cooper ps3 in 2022?

fair play if it’s all upscaled to native 4k or something like microsoft does there maybe some justification for a small amount of hype but anything else is just a nothing potato to me. I don’t get it and I’m someone who’s always enjoyed backwards compatibility as an additional offering to your platform.

just weird to me, nearly 18 months into the generation and this is potentially the hype for the week?
If they don't announce a new sly game with this announcement that would be sad as f.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
I don't get it...PS Now already has this. Are they talking natively cause if not you can already play it lol.
Can you imagine if someone tried to hype up what you can already do right now on ps now. It’s got to be something different plus an announcement For a new sly cooper or something.

DJ12

there is, it is called PS Now
I think Jeff was probably hinting at a reboot/new installment of sly rather than being able to play the old games.

The Miller guy probably jumping on to try and validate his own shit.

Reading it again, he's just suggesting to playstation Australia that they could probably get another sly made rather than crying about it being years seeing as it's a Sony ip

Last edited:

Markio128

Gold Member
I may be on my own here, but I think a good name for Sony’s new sub service would be ‘PS Legacy’, if it included access to classic games.

Ezquimacore

Banned
I'm starting to think this is just a rebrand of PS Plus + Now together but with a worldwide release...
For everyone that already has access to it all it'll mean very little but i hope i'm wrong.

My expectations are on the gutter right now, lmao.
Don't worry, it will be a rebrand with a new game available for free from day one if you subscribe. That's what a smart company like Sony would do to market the thing.... Because they're smart.... Right?

Top Bottom