• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adam Saleh, popular YouTube racist, kicked off Delta plane for being a jerk

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're trying to decide who's in the wrong between a known 'comedian' who's clain to fame is pranks. Vs an airline that's known for kicking Muslims off planes?

Man these on plane vigilantes (other passengers) need to shut the fuck up and realise that the queues and overly long fuck arounds before getting onto a flight is so *no one* can possibly be armed / shennanigans.

I assume it's protocol for the airline to eject passengers once a panic on board is created and I doubt its hard to find an American that cakes their pants at the sound of some Arabic. Perfect storm.

Audioboxer

So we're trying to decide who's in the wrong between a known 'comedian' who's clain to fame is pranks. Vs an airline that's known for kicking Muslims off planes?

Man these on plane vigilantes (other passengers) need to shut the fuck up and realise that the queues and overly long fuck arounds before getting onto a flight is so *no one* can possibly be armed / shennanigans.

I assume it's protocol for the airline to eject passengers once a panic on board is created and I doubt its hard to find an American that cakes their pants at the sound of some Arabic. Perfect storm.

If you are the instigator of said panic and ruckus then yes it will be you who is ejected. The people around you may well become smug, where as someone like myself would just sit and watch on, but the airline largely only cares why a situation started and who started it. No speaking in Arabic is not starting something, but shouting and being noisy and potentially trying to bait passengers can be.

It's why as I said earlier if you get on a plane and start counting down from 10 and after getting questioned what you are doing if you start shouting and going on about the 1st amendment or something you're going to get ejected. Plane etiquette. Do not act weird, strange or suspicious and then double down. If you want to travel from A to B then act polite and "normal". Given this guy's history that is purposely going on to planes to try and start shit. Or even peddling ridiculous lies about getting on a plane inside a suitcase.. to which the airline says we have you on video Adam, getting on the plane.

There's a few interviews and a Reddit posts from a fellow passengers (with receipts).

Adam was indeed filming another prank it seems, acted like a cunt whilst doing so.

A whole lotta people eating crow.

Audioboxer

There's a few interviews and a Reddit posts from a fellow passengers (with receipts).

Adam was indeed filming another prank it seems, acted like a cunt whilst doing so.

Better post a source or some in here will just say you are victim blaming...

A passenger on the Delta Airlines flight from which YouTube star Adam Saleh was ejected on Wednesday has come forward to claim the prankster was not on the phone to his mother when he was removed.

In fact, the supposed passenger said in a Reddit post, Mr Saleh had goaded a friend into shouting in Arabic across the plane and filmed fellow passengers' reactions, before being told to be quiet. The claim tallies with a statement released by the airline.

Redditor Chain187 posted an image of what appeared to be a boarding pass for a 21 December flight from Heathrow to New York alongside his claim.

They said: "I was sat two seats away from them [sic] internet prankster and his friend. Neither of them was on any phone call I could hear them talking in plain American English.

"The YouTube guy was trying to get his friend to shout something in Arabic which he did a total of 4 times.

"He shouted it across the plane and the first two times I thought he was shouting maybe a friend or something. A couple of passengers after the second time said they were making themselves and their young children uncomfortable and could they shut up.

"They told her to shut up and then he shouted it again.

"They were filming people's reactions on their phones, I assume for some comedy YouTube video but they were made to delete it."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...ht-passenger-arabic-mother-star-a7489961.html

Maybe no-one will see this maybe there will be a backlash I don't know but I feel I should say what actually happened on this flight. I was sat two seats away from them internet prankster and his friend. Neither of them was on any phone call I could hear them talking in plain American English. The YouTube guy was trying to get his friend to shout something in Arabic which he did a total of 4 times. He shouted it across the plane and the first two times I thought he was shouting maybe a friend or something. A couple of passengers after the second time said they were making themselves and their young children uncomfortable and could they shut up. They told her to shut up and then he shouted it again and her husband started saying it to them. They were filming people's reactions on their phones, I assume for some comedy YouTube video but they were made to delete it. For the record of anyone who thinks I have some racist or prejudicial motivation to say this.. first of all that's a sad way of thinking.. secondly I am mixed race of Jamaican/British descent so I have experience more than my fair share. Secondly I have been the best man at two Arabic weddings, sad I need this disclaimer but it is what it is.. if anyone wants to ask any questions or berate me for whatever reason I'll stick around while I wait 6 hours for my connecting flight.

Yeah he did it deliberately to incite anger, claimed it was racial after a verbally abusive (on both sides) exchange. No one said anything racial at any point. There was a very diverse group of people on that plane and not one person stood up to defend them. Says it all, if I was somewhere while someone was being abused in any way shape or form I'm not just going to sit there and let it happen.

That man was the main person not several and they were right down at the other end of the plane, he probably missed most of it and just heard the shouting at the end in which case I can see why he would listen to what that guy is saying and is defending him. I heard every word said when that guy was maybe 20 rows away. I'm not lying I am not doing this for money fame or YouTube views. He's a prankster and that's what he tried to do. When you shout racism if people only hear that word they will defend you, I probably would have if I had missed all of the start. I'm not saying those people were right but he was giving as good as he got and none of it was racist or against Islam, he didn't even talk Arabic his friend said one word 4 times and it didn't even sound like a real word, not one I've heard anyway.

I heard about that but I can't comment on it because I wasn't there. I'm not defending delta, they messed up my flights all day. I'm saying they acted because these two were instigating problems with other passengers, I'm not saying it's enough to get them in trouble but they certainly needed to be removed and probably lectured on plane etiquette about shouting across a plane and how to speak to people.

He was getting his friend to wind people up, then when it all got out of hand he started shouting racism. They were other people on that plane speaking Arabic including a woman sat in front of me and no-one said a word to her.

Thanks I appreciate it. I'm only doing this because I'm tired of someone doing something stupid and then saying it's being objected to over racism. Maybe I should start telling people to shut their mouths in the street and cry racism if they respond. I just don't understand that kind of mentality where you abuse other people's problems for your own gain. That's all it is, some people really suffer from racism and he is exploiting that for YouTube views and media coverage.

I am mixed race, have a great diverse group of friends, if this was true I would back him all the way but it's not. He cause a problem, made it worse and then used racism to make himself look a hero. If what happened to him is considered racism and a real crime then I need a lawyer to follow me around on a daily basis so I can retire in a year from all the lawsuits

He instigated the whole thing, then people wonder why people get so fed up and ignore real racism. Racism isn't a laughing matter but that's what people like him are trying to turn it into with this garbage

Because they were well within earshot and I could hear the guy in the hat telling the other one to say it. I said "something" because I don't know that word or what it means. The first time he shouted it I thought it might have been he was shouting to his friend or something on the other side of the plane. I didn't understand the word so I tried to google it but couldn't find it, the reason why I changed my mind is the subsequent times he shouted it he wasn't looking in any particular direction and was pumping his fist.

A black steward with dreadlocks in a ponytail told them to delete it. I can't be sure they did but he said to someone they had. Someone told that steward he was filming that's how he knew about it. I assume it was for a comedy video because after they had been taken off the plane the pilot said he was a YouTube personality over the sound system.

When I wrote that I was in the queue for customs so I apologise if it isn't as good as it could be, that is why I said to please ask me questions so I appreciate your post.

https://www.reddit.com/r/socialmedia/comments/5jmb1o/i_was_on_virgindelta_flight_5301_what_happened/

Boarding pass: https://imgur.com/gallery/Qp830

necrosis

Again, a private company is not going to release details in the way you're asking for just so people on forums can comb through them. Any time there are infractions and it's a press release said infractions get listed, not broken down. Try writing a letter to Delta if you want more information. They'll probably still politely tell you what they stated in their post investigation release.

I'm unsure why people are so desperate to defend someone who uses the term Jew as a joke/insult, says what he did about the Boston bomber, and then has made a living releasing incredibly dubious videos. If anyone behaved like that on GAF they'd probably have been banned by now if not told to stop being bigoted and/or exploiting for money/fame.

they could very easily move to quash this debate by offering up some specificity; plenty of private companies have released more detailed summaries of their investigations for less. a vague statement about there being a "disruption" doesn't make a very compelling case when it has been suggested that the "disruption" in question was simply not speaking english

i've personally addressed this already, but i feel that just because this guy has a history of being an asshole doesn't mean racist behavior directed towards him should be pardoned

Audioboxer

they could very easily move to quash this debate by offering up some specificity; plenty of private companies have released more detailed summaries of their investigations for less. a vague statement about there being a "disruption" doesn't make a very compelling case when it has been suggested that the "disruption" in question was simply not speaking english

i've personally addressed this already, but i feel that just because this guy has a history of being an asshole doesn't mean racist behavior directed towards him should be pardoned

See what I have just posted above.

Delta said in a statement: "It appears the customers who were removed sought to disrupt the cabin with provocative behavior, including shouting.

"This type of conduct is not welcome on any Delta flight. While one, according to media reports, is a known prankster who was video recorded and encouraged by his travelling companion, what is paramount to Delta is the safety and comfort of our passengers and employees.

"It is clear these individuals sought to violate that priority."

Delta stated it just fine.

Scares and pains me that there are "lotta" of crow eaters out there...

I mean I am all for airing to the side of caution, not jumping into conclusions, waiting for cemented evidence and real answers...but this just seems so silly and waste of everyone's time ...sometimes you just gotta call a spade a spade.

I honestly wonder how often some of the defenders of these kids in this thread fly, if they experienced going through TSA, airport security and everything. I really question some of you guys and how much experince you have with catching a flight in the US these days.

hiim_haz

Banned
I have very little reason to believe him considering his past. But I'll wait and see as more details come out. I will say though that I actually do hope he was discriminated against and not using this as a prank type stunt. If it was a prank it delegitimizes other people who actually go through the same thing because of how big this got.

Audioboxer

I have very little reason to believe him considering his past. But I'll wait and see as more details come out. I will say though that I actually do hope he was discriminated against and not using this as a prank type stunt. If it was a prank it delegitimizes other people who actually go through the same thing because of how big this got.

Well the above should be some insightful reading for you. Given Delta spoke to numerous passengers and the same message was echoed it seems to be getting to a point where some will need to invent a time machine, go back in time, buy themselves a boarding pass and be on the plane for "more details/evidence".

I mean just read this shit, to do with TigerAir and the last "prank" - http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...k=97a91ee8720d06db5a630ccf34e6b8cb-1482411874

“While this video is clearly a publicity stunt, it promotes behaviours that are dangerous and life threatening,” Melbourne Airport told news.com.au.

“Airport safety and security are serious matters, and not appropriate targets for humour.”

dyergram

Seems like as many people suggested this Adam character was being a loud nob on the plane and got kicked off. Hence people shouting sarcastic byes were not racists afterall. Was the guy who was crying with Adam as well?

So they wanted to yell out and record people's reactions. Of course this can make either side look bad and that is how he will play it. I think the point is he is being a dick first and foremost with trying to use his channel to record people. Seems like people were just unhappy with him being a dick overall and that is why they were glad for him to be kicked off the plane if what is said holds up.

this isn't the time to do your shit imo

Seems his fans are hitting that boarding pass imgur post, how is it at negative something.

Audioboxer

So they wanted to yell out and record people's reactions. Of course this can make either side look bad and that is how he will play it. I think the point is he is being a dick first and foremost with trying to use his channel to record people. Seems like people were just unhappy with him being a dick overall and that is why they were glad for him to be kicked off the plane if what is said holds up.

this isn't the time to do your shit imo

The witness above says both sides were going at it, which is fine. You instigate something like this and certain people in society are going to give it back to you verbally. If you tell passengers to shutup when they tell you to be quiet and stop shouting shit, things are going to kick off. Main point is the witness says the passengers didn't use racist abuse/anger, which is key. You can call someone an asshole for being an asshole, but there is never a need to racially abuse. Heck waving bye while a form of passive aggression is actually quite suitable here. As in, see you later asshole!

Yeah he did it deliberately to incite anger, claimed it was racial after a verbally abusive (on both sides) exchange. No one said anything racial at any point. There was a very diverse group of people on that plane and not one person stood up to defend them. Says it all, if I was somewhere while someone was being abused in any way shape or form I'm not just going to sit there and let it happen.

The witness above says both sides were going at it, which is fine. You instigate something like this and certain people in society are going to give it back to you verbally. Main point is the witness says the passengers didn't use racist abuse/anger, which is key. You can call someone an asshole for being an asshole, but there is never a need to racially abuse.

From the video we have seen it does seem this way and that he is mostly acting which is what I had stated before. He was playing it all up so he could post it. I think that is fairly obvious though. I am sure there could be some people there that didn't like him for his race but I think that sort of goes against the point of what probably happened anyways. I firmly believe nothing would have happened if it wasn't for what he was doing.

I'm traveling on a plane for the first time in 1 week and I get those people on the plane, as someone with anxiety that would really freak me the fck out. Not because of the language or origin of said person, just the unusual behaviour.

How long until some famous YouTube prankster gets away with murdering someone and his rabid Internet fans defend him? And before you get all itchy around your ass..... no, #notallyoutubecelebs.

I'm traveling on a plane for the first time in 1 week and I get those people on the plane, as someone with anxiety that would really freak me the fck out. Not because of the language, just the unusual behaviour.

I have had the woman with a seizure and a beyond drunk guy that kept getting up and ripping up magazines. I really really hate planes too :(

Audioboxer

From the video we have seen it does seem this way and that he is mostly acting which is what I had stated before. He was playing it all up so he could post it. I think that is fairly obvious though. I am sure there could be some people there that didn't like him for his face but I think that sort of goes against the point of what probably happened anyways. I firmly believe nothing wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for what he was doing.

Well until we invent a piece of apparatus to read peoples minds you can't exactly do people for thought crime, so that's a bit of a non-starter to just say "well there is probably racists on the plane even if we don't have any proof". That's inline with the stupid remarks that echo "it's the thoughts that count when this guy lies/deceives, racism exists!". Yeah, missing the point totally, behaving like this gives ammo to people who don't need anymore ammo, and it also makes a mockery of actual victims via someone looking for fame/money out of "pranks/deceiving/lying". This topic has already been littered with people calling passengers they don't even know racists, and GAFers being accused of victim blaming.

Sapientas

Seems like your lack of understanding of airline security, and what it takes for someone to be asked to get off a plane for being a security risk is making you look at this story from a very narrow minded, juvenile point of view.

For the record I have my YouTube heroes that I watch and admire on the regular. The YTubers I watch don't fuck with people's safety, delay flights and cause headache for the public to get views.

Correct, I do have disdain for people such as I described above, not because they have a popular YT channel, it's because they are shit heads.
I personally agree with you and I was skeptical about the story when I read his background as a YT prankster. Still, I couldn't deny the possibility that he might have been kicked out of the flight due to racism as he claimed. There is precedent for that as shown in this thread.

That was the point of my post. The tone of your posts, riddled with hyperbole, brought my attention.

If those details above are true, clearly these Youtubers are to blame. It would help if any of the passengers had filmed their shouting prank. Don't know if Delta have a policy on kicking people out if they're shouting. Depends if this goes to court.

Well until we invent a piece of apparatus to read peoples minds you can't exactly do people for thought crime, so that's a bit of a non-starter to just say "well there is probably racists on the plane even if we don't have any proof". That's inline with the stupid remarks that echo "it's the thoughts that count when this guy lies/deceives, racism exists!". Yeah, missing the point totally, behaving like this gives ammo to people who don't need anymore ammo, and it also makes a mockery of actual victims via someone looking for fame/money out of "pranks/deceiving/lying". This topic has already been littered with people calling passengers they don't even know racists, and GAFers being accused of victim blaming.

I knew you would say this when I said that, but it's just my thought. I do assume a lot but it's just me and I often get a lot of flack for it. I understand what you mean completely and I just like to think of the possibilities. I won't say they are racist honestly, I do perceive it as more of a chance which I know people do dislike but that's just something I do I guess. It's frowned upon by a lot of people and I get that, but I know these things exist so I just keep an open mind that it's a percentage or high chance. I won't call it a duck unless it's a duck though.

Riposte

This guy literally specializes in getting thrown off plans and this was obvious within a minute of research. To call this victim blaming would be like calling getting a bigger paycheck for working overtime victim blaming.

Audioboxer

I knew you would say this when I said that, but it's just my thought. I do assume a lot but it's just me and I often get a lot of flack for it. I understand what you mean completely and I just like to think of the possibilities. I won't say they are racist honestly, I do perceive it as more of a chance which I know people do dislike but that's just something I do I guess. It's frowned upon by a lot of people and I get that, but I know these things exist so I just keep an open mind that it's a percentage or high chance. I won't call it a duck unless it's a duck though.

I mean you can think however you want, you'll just be challenged, but I'm happy you recognize that will be the case. I prefer to think the most damning claims that can be made in life require damning evidence. Otherwise in the pursuit of social justice there are casualties that don't necessarily deserve it. People can make rather spiteful fun of others who "don't want to be called a racist". Sometimes I just have to shake my head when the bar to being called racist can be so low not even a shred of actual evidence is needed, it can boil down to "well racism exists so there is probably a racist on that plane anyway, therefore, my accusations are justified". In the race to state "20" passengers were all racist the Jamaican/British dude above was automatically a racist before he was even able to state his case. It's times like this where it makes some of the posts on the first few pages look incredibly embarrassing. Hence some cases do require critical thinking and an investigation/gathering of evidence, not instantly guilty before innocent, instead of innocent before guilty. Although I know some probably would prefer our legal systems to be guilty first, innocent second. Onus on the 'innocent' to prove innocence, rather than the correct way it is, the onus on the accusation of guilt to be proven. Presumed innocent until proved guilty, it's this way for a reason. Adam made the claim, therefore Adam had the onus to prove guilt. The evidence to prove innocence though is far more damning that Adam's evidence of guilt. That is not victim blaming, it's a basic principal of law. As is the acceptance that "20" witnesses are more substantial than "2" (Adam and his friend).

I wish I could witness the next time this guy tries to fly. His pickings just got much, much slimmer. And other carriers may ban him as a preventative measure just to avoid this guy dragging their name through the mud.

I mean you can think however you want, you'll just be challenged, but I'm happy you recognize that will be the case. I prefer to think the most damning claims that can be made in life require damning evidence. Otherwise in the pursuit of social justice there are casualties that don't necessarily deserve it. People can make rather spiteful fun of others who "don't want to be called a racist". Sometimes I just have to shake my head when the bar to being called racist can be so low not even a shred of actual evidence is needed, it can boil down to "well racism exists so there is probably a racist on that plane anyway, therefore, my accusations are justified". In the race to state "20" passengers were all racist the Jamaican/British dude above was automatically a racist before he was even able to state his case. It's times like this where it makes some of the posts on the first few pages look incredibly embarrassing. Hence some cases do require critical thinking and an investigation/gathering of evidence, not instantly guilty before innocent, instead of innocent before guilty. Although I know some probably would prefer our legal systems to be guilty first, innocent second. Onus on the 'innocent' to prove innocence, rather than the correct way it is, the onus on the accusation of guilt to be proven.

Yeah, I get you. Me and a buddy of mine had a long conversation about this very thing on trump and supporters. He didn't like that I would assume a lot of them are racist as well but eh I'm from the south as is he and yeah we pretty much went about it the same way. He's a psychology major as well which sort of makes me think he would have agreed with me with how people grow up and learn to talk, think etc

I think these people having dumb, silly youtube channels is fine and whatever they want to do is fine as long as it's not causing issues for others. At this point, I'd hope they get some action taken on them to stop it from happening again.

Influence is strong and the key to what we do though so there may be a time parents have to monitor what their kids are actually watching on youtube.

Alpha_eX

A lot of people who were calling others racists in here are awfully silent today.

Youtube guy is a total scum bag, I hope Delta take legal action against him or put him on a no fly list. Doing shit like that to get a rise out of passengers is a really horrible thing to do, especially when kids and nervous flyers are in the cabin.

Sadly, most of the people who instantly defended this guy because he shouted racism won't even know the truth behind this one.

Audioboxer

Yeah, I get you. Me and a buddy of mine had a long conversation about this very thing on trump and supporters. He didn't like that I would assume a lot of them are racist as well but eh I'm from the south as is he and yeah we pretty much went about it the same way. He's a psychology major as well which sort of makes me think he would have agreed with me with how people grow up and learn to talk, think etc

I think these people having dumb, silly youtube channels is fine and whatever they want to do is fine as long as it's not causing issues for others. At this point, I'd hope they get some action taken on them to stop it from happening again.

Influence is strong and the key to what we do though so there may be a time parents have to monitor what their kids are actually watching on youtube.

Sounds like he's an American me :p I'm not qualified just yet but I'm studying in the field of psychology. Actually working on a paper just now hence spending more time posting on GAF lol. My typing speed is ridiculously fast though, so I can put out thousands of words on GAF as well as thousands into Word. This does explain why I often "enjoy" debating on GAF and entering a lot of the social topics around the world, culture, humans, and what not. It's just interesting due to my area of study. It's not that I always think I'm right in what I'm saying, but I like to engage and ultimately learn, as getting challenged by others on a board of this size can bring about a lot of self-reflection and internal learning.

In this instance it's more about objectively looking at this case. Hence how I said some cases require more thought. If it's someone spraying a Swastika on the side of a building or going after a BLM rally then yeah, while legally to be hit with an offense they still have the right to go through a court of law, I wouldn't be saying on a discussion board "don't call a spade a spade". This case involved verbal accusations though, and those often require more evidence and interviewing of witnesses as there is no "physical" evidence. In saying that we have the case of a guy burning down his own Church trying to seemingly blame it on imaginary Trump supporters ~ http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1305959 Some cases do come along that on face value ended up taking a dark twist when the actual investigation began. Hence why legally everyone does still deserve the right to a lawyer and court case. Life is messy, complex and at times isn't as it seems. As I said though verbal claims of something often require some investigating, not because it's victim blaming, but because the entry level to claiming "verbal abuse" is so low people unfortunately CAN make it up.

A lot of people who were calling others racists in here are awfully silent today.

Youtube guy is a total scum bag, I hope Delta take legal action against him or put him on a no fly list. Doing shit like that to get a rise out of passengers is a really horrible thing to do, especially when kids and nervous flyers are in the cabin.

Sadly, most of the people who instantly defended this guy because he shouted racism won't even know the truth behind this one.

The guy on reddit above says he would give witness testimony if Delta did

It's gonna be funny when Delta comes at him with the lawyers

[–]Chain187 11 points 5 hours ago

Yeah I really hope they will do. Happy to testify

If Adam continues to double down and attract more mainstream press Delta might bite if they continue to take massive hits on social media. It's one claim to lie about being in a suitcase and have an airline call you out above, it's another to have an airline, cabin crew and their response dragged through the mud because of claims of racism.

I personally agree with you and I was skeptical about the story when I read his background as a YT prankster. Still, I couldn't deny the possibility that he might have been kicked out of the flight due to racism as he claimed. There is precedent for that as shown in this thread.

That was the point of my post. The tone of your posts, riddled with hyperbole, brought my attention.
Hyperbole??

You mean I was too quick to judge a 23 year old kid crying wolf, after discovering he literary does this exact thing for a living, successfully for a year or so? To adhere to his fans? I know what it's like to have a very popular You tube channel and having thousands of people feed on your material on weekly, daily basis. It's like a black hole that never gets filled. Considering these punks have one thing going for them to continue their relevancy on social media, which is to distrupt and create fear in Public, sadly using thier physical appearance and ethnicity. Even after watching his "we just got kicked out for speaking Arabic" video. Yes after all this, I drew the conclusion, "dumb kids, doing dump prank gone wrong". Where is the hypebloe in this? Honestly? Like wtf??

If the article was "Arabic kid who attends College and makes YT videos about solar energy and makes other popular alternative power videos on YT" my tone would've been totally different. As I wouldn't have a leg to stand on to find the situation slightly suspect.

The story is literally "Kid with a dozen popular YT videos of airplane pranks, pranks passengers on a plane by inflicting fear on them, gets kicked off the plane" why wouldn't I take this at face value, especially if there is physical evidence of his library of Prank videos on YouTube?

Like this debouchery is his pride and joy, he displays it proudly on YouTube. It's not like a sex offender who can't help himself to touch people, but likes to pretend he isn't guilty and wants to commit his shitty assaults without garnering any attention.

These kids were over thier head, you knew it, I knew it from the beginning. Racism was never an issue. (sadly this kind of trash will make it more difficult for an actual incident involving racism is the future to come to light.) Thier pranked failed. They got in trouble from the authorities and here we are wasting time discussing it. No hyperbole!

Kinyou

If those details above are true, clearly these Youtubers are to blame. It would help if any of the passengers had filmed their shouting prank. Don't know if Delta have a policy on kicking people out if they're shouting. Depends if this goes to court.
Pretty sure they can kick out anyone who they deem to be disturbing the flight.

Audioboxer

People need to start complaining about crying babies and shouting kids too.

Good thing people can differentiate between an underdeveloped child mind and an adult mild in its 20's and act accordingly.

Plus often people do signal their displeasure at crying babies by staring at the parents. Often said parents are already doing their best to calm their child down/feed/change the diaper.

So, your point? If it's actually that we should kick babies off planes, then yeah... okay.

Good thing people can differentiate between an underdeveloped child mind and an adult mild in its 20's and act accordingly.

Plus often people do signal their displeasure at crying babies by staring at the parents. Often said parents are already doing their best to calm their child down/feed/change the diaper.

So, your point? If it's actually that we should kick babies off planes, then yeah... okay.
I think he was being facetious about kicking babies off flights, but I cannot even tell anymore with some of the people in here.

https://youtu.be/6_po3PNePks

Audioboxer

I think he was being facetious about kicking babies off flights, but I cannot even tell anymore with some of the people in here.

I hope so! If so I apologise and take my L for taking the bait. As you said it's hard to know right now in here.

Given I've seen Miles post on GAF for a long time I'll air on the side of I just got punk'd. As annoying as babies can be 36.000ft in the air I don't think anyone is wanting to dropkick them out of planes. We were all babies once, even if we can't remember. Some like Adam though don't actually seem to "grow up".

Alpha_eX

People need to start complaining about crying babies and shouting kids too.

People do, but parents usually step in and calm their children down before it becomes a cause for concern. Though if it makes you happier, parents unable to do this have been kicked off transport before.

Why are you overlooking that Adam intentionally causes disturbances when an actual baby has no intention to cry, thus not intentional disturbance.

Get out of Adam's hole.

Audioboxer

Noticed this when I got on twitter. People sleuthing through your feed is these days.

https://twitter.com/SethAMandel/status/811930822215344128

Yeah it was posted earlier. It doesn't help his public image in the claim of racism against him when he has a tweet about the boston bomber, and then a tweet that many will view as antisemitism. Which is itself often a rather concerning problem in the Islamic world.

In other words talk about playing yourself on social media. He deleted the boston bomber tweet, but not the Jew remark, yet.

The New York Post putting on the heat though. Things are getting toasty for Adam online. Wonder what that supposed lawyer is telling him? Maybe it's the same lawyer TmarTn used?

DatAhmedz

Yeah it was posted earlier. It doesn't help his public image in the claim of racism against him when he has a tweet about the boston bomber, and then a tweet that many will view as antisemitism. Which is itself often a rather concerning problem in the Islamic world.

In other words talk about playing yourself on social media. He deleted the boston bomber tweet, but not the Jew remark yet.

Has anyone in this thread mentioned anything about him using an Arabic racial slur towards black people in one of his videos in 2014? I've been seeing people bringing that up a lot yesterday on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom