• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alanah Pearce - It's going to get worse

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
She cant be saying she is a lesbian, surely?

She's in a relationship with Rahul Kohli, and the last time I checked...he's a nice British boy and not a female.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member

She's in a relationship with Rahul Kohli, and the last time I checked...he's a nice British boy and not a female.

She's making a performance out of her sexuality to get clicks and engagement. She'll say what's necessary to incur the approval of the gaming community, and ensure she continues to make money from her social media channels. Any communication with the reality of her actual personal life is entirely coincidental.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Thanks for this important video. Bisexual people that aren't in same-sex relationships get their identity completely erased - so we must be reminded annually as pride month comes to a close (conicidentally).

Let's not forget the plight of heterosexuals suffering under the stigma of being straight and white. Thank god there's the "queer" category. Say you refuse to conform to heteronormative standards and you're now a non gender confirming member of the LGBTQ+ community - even though you're still as straight as an arrow.

Putonahappyface

Gold Member

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

JCK75

Thats the result of doing shit games, gaas games and woke shit for the last decade, stop this trend and companies ll start to profit again, its really not that hard.

1. Make a Fun game.
2. Gameplay is King.
3. Art direction is more important then graphics.
4. Dont make woke shit.
5. Stop making gaas.
6. Stop seasson passes everywhere.
7. Respect your custumer.
8. Be fair with your mtx prices.

Its not captalism fault, dont make a shit product and expect ppl to buy it, sadly in some case, good developers pay the price for stupid ideias of "shareholders".

Truth - this is Capitalism working perfectly - Devs try to nickle and dime us at every turn and consumers are keeping them in check by not putting up with it...
Companies will now have to learn to stop chasing Fortnite like money machines and focus on delivering Quality Titles made on a moderate budget and sell it as a whole at a reasonable price without microtransactions or 20 day one DLC packages.

Zimmy68

That video translation... I meet multiple dicks a year but every once in awhile, I'll kiss a girl or let my current boyfriend bring in another chick.
Therefore, guys... I'm not straight!!!
Got that!!! I'm part of the LGBTQRST+++ community now!

Last edited:

Švejk

Sooo why does this girl get such attention for spewing out the obvious? My ass could come up with a better assessment with one cheek tied behind my back.

Varteras

Gold Member
Demisexual? Really? Is that something you can come out with? You don't want to sleep with anyone you you don't have a Bond with. Guess what? That's what people used to be like. I swear everything is a sexual orientation.

She's just being a bandwagon queer. You can hardly call that an orientation. It has nothing to actually do with WHAT she has sex with. It's more like HOW she engages in sex. In this case, she's basically just saying she doesn't do one-night stands. Congratulations. You claim you're not a slut and now want to fly a rainbow flag. Shut the fuck up, lady.

GymWolf

Gold Member

She is probably straight but playing the bicurious role or whatever the fuck is fashion these days to get more clicks from the deranged part of the internet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom