• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN1X

Banned
image.png

VN1X

Banned
One of them will get evidence some day.

The other wont.
"evidence" as supplied by one of the three letter agencies that deems it necessary to engage the next psy-op?

Look I used to be so far down the UFO rabbit hole I ended up in China (CHYNA!). A firm believer of aliens visiting us and what not (or, if not that, the US military fuckin' around with some crazy tech). But this whole supposed disclosure movement has all the hallmarks of the climate change one. Every other year we're promised something yet it never arrives (in the case of climate change: the next catastrophic disaster). Even someone like David Grusch is literally just a DoD shill lol. A supposed "whistle blower" that first checks with big brother to see what he can unveil or not? Right.

At best it's all a giant grift, at worst it's the next step with which governments gain even more control and power under the guise of a new 'threat'.

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
The witnesses will be:

Ryan Graves, Executive Director, Americans for Safe Aerospace

Rt. Commander David Fravor, Former Commanding Officer, Black Aces Squadron, U.S. Navy

David Grusch, Former National Reconnaissance Officer Representative, Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena Task Force, Department of Defense

That Elizondo comment was a bit scary. Did you see the 4Chan post from an alleged crash retrieval team member about how they are primarily underwater? Someone linked it here maybe a month ago, it’s quite a fascinating read.
Yeah I did and it honestly didn't seem that farfetched. There's a lot of sightings over there apparently and I've joked about this before but maybe those bermuda triangle incidents now have an explanation.

I watched this a few weeks ago, the part on presidents that were possibly briefed, "maybe they were former directors of the CIA" was a particularly interesting tidbit. George HW Bush knew? Wouldn't be surprised.

Definitely an interesting interview. Elizondo is obviously being very careful with how he words things.
George HW Bush most likely already knew due to being director of the CIA. I think there's good reasons they may have wanted to keep this secret honestly and I'll be getting to that down below.
Do you by chance have a link to that post?

Link on the 4chan post please

unrelated

Okay, huge grain of salt on this but a lot of what Luis Elizondo said kinda felt eerily similar to what this big post is implying. Still could be a load of bs but i keep hearing people talking about something going to change....

The highlighted post isn't the only thing he said in that thread so keep reading.

Last edited:

Romulus

I would th
"evidence" as supplied by one of the three letter agencies that deems it necessary to engage the next psy-op?

Look I used to be so far down the UFO rabbit hole I ended up in China (CHYNA!). A firm believer of aliens visiting us and what not (or, if not that, the US military fuckin' around with some crazy tech). But this whole supposed disclosure movement has all the hallmarks of the climate change one. Every other year we're promised something yet it never arrives (in the case of climate change: the next catastrophic disaster). Even someone like David Grusch is literally just a DoD shill lol. A supposed "whistle blower" that first checks with big brother to see what he can unveil or not? Right.

At best it's all a giant grift, at worst it's the next step with which governments gain even more control and power under the guise of a new 'threat'.

This completely ignores that other countries have experienced similar situations and varying government levels of fuckery or involvement. But supposedy everyone is making up the same acounts, across the world for many decades, yet it's all somehow, a coordinated conspiracy of gritfers. Ww2 pilots telling the same stories as 2004 pilots but now with radar data. They're all lying because psyop....that they started planning 80 years ago, across the planet.

Last edited:
Wait so the big witnesses coming forward......are the same two pilots that have been going around in the corbell circuit for years. No amazing whistleblowers that have any first hand proof of anything just two pilots they say they saw things. lol This is just proving that this was all started by UFO fans that got into the govt 20-25 years back and pushed by that camp and has been feeding off itself for the last few years. Unless an actual whistleblower from one of these...supposed programs come forward...then Mick West is right about everything.

Last edited:
Wait so the big witnesses coming forward......are the same two pilots that have been going around in the corbell circuit for years. No amazing whistleblowers that have any first hand proof of anything just two pilots they say they saw things. lol This is just proving that this was all started by UFO fans that got into the govt 20-25 years back and pushed by that camp and has been feeding off itself for the last few years. Unless an actual whistleblower from one of these...supposed programs come forward...then Mick West is right about everything.
Tim Burchett literally said the pentagon was actively trying to get people to withdraw from testifying publicly. The reality is many have testified behind closed doors. I don't know why anyone would really think the government would let the cat out of the bag in a public way at least this soon...

There's a reason the Chuck Schumer's bill is calling for a "CONTROLLED Disclosure"

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
I would th

This completely ignores that other countries have experienced similar situations and varying government levels of fuckery or involvement. But supposedy everyone is making up the same acounts, across the world for many decades, yet it's all somehow, a coordinated conspiracy of gritfers. Ww2 pilots telling the same stories as 2004 pilots but now with radar data. They're all lying because psyop....that they started planning 80 years ago, across the planet.
I'm not saying the phenomena isn't real, I'm saying the disclosure movement is a joke.

I'm not saying the phenomena isn't real, I'm saying the disclosure movement is a joke.
It's not a joke, it's just this isn't gonna happen all at once.

Look, if they really were covering up for decades what skeletons do you think the government has in the closet? Why do you think they kept it secret for so long?
The reality is if this is true they are gonna try to drag this out as long as possible for reasons they feel are important. We still don't have all the documents about the Kennedy assassination. Something that should be pretty obvious as to what happened and yet.....secrets still remain.

There's a lot of elements that if true could come out that would cause major ontological shock to the world. I could realistically see them wanting to withhold this information. We will see what happens.

"Comment from Moskowitz re: obfuscation during the presser -
"I just want to be fully transparent here -- myself, Representative Burchett, and Representative Gaetz had attended an Air Force base and we were blocked not only by the Pentagon but by the Department of the Air Force from seeing information, talking to witnesses. After much arm twisting we got some of the information. But the fact is that they answer to Congress and thus to the American people. And any government entity that attempts to stonewall us is doing nothing in the invested interests of the American people. When I take the face value of the numerous road blocks that we have been presented with it leads me to believe that they are indeed hiding information."

Last edited:

Bartski

Gold Member
Disappointing witness lineup. Fraver and the other pilot's story were made public and dissected in detail on a number of occasions, also at Rogans. Doubt they'll bring anything new to the table. But Grush can possibly drop locations and names of his known first-hand witnesses to be interrogated at a later stage.

Disappointing witness lineup. Fraver and the other pilot's story were made public and dissected in detail on a number of occasions, also at Rogans. Doubt they'll bring anything new to the table. But Grush can possibly drop locations and names of his known first-hand witnesses to be interrogated at a later stage.
Grusch saying these things under oath is a big deal regardless, and keep in mind this is just one hearing. I'm sure more will come and a lot more people have already talked behind closed doors.

Also regarding Fravor -

I found this comment very interesting. Eric Weinstein ( a ufo skeptic ) has mentioned that people he describes as very sober have contacted him about potentially seeing these craft and have suggested he would be able to see it soon. Apparently they want people with a lot of knowledge to at some point explain this tech to the world. The can kept getting kicked though. Going by the above comment in that video, maybe Fravor got access..... Does that mean he will disclose that info here? I doubt it but very interesting nevertheless.

Last edited:

IlGialloMondadori

Gold Member
Grusch saying these things under oath is a big deal regardless, and keep in mind this is just one hearing. I'm sure more will come and a lot more people have already talked behind closed doors.

Also regarding Fravor -

I found this comment very interesting. Eric Weinstein ( a ufo skeptic ) has mentioned that people he describes as very sober have contacted him about potentially seeing these craft and have suggested he would be able to see it soon. Apparently they want people with a lot of knowledge to at some point explain this tech to the world. The can kept getting kicked though. Going by the above comment in that video, maybe Fravor got access..... Does that mean he will disclose that info here? I doubt it but very interesting nevertheless.

Where does Weinstein mention that?

Where does Weinstein mention that?
He went on Rogan podcast. Said he never really gave UFO's any attention until lots of sober respectable people talked to him about what they've seen and he said him and another person got contacted about seeing the tech but the can kept getting kicked.

This video kinda confirmed they were trying to bring more into it but the Pentagon stone walled it.

Last edited:

sono

This recent stuff with Grusch and Congress like a roller coaster on your emotions. I go from disbelief to excitement (at possibilities it's real) to fear to back of my mind and back again

Crayon

Let's have a potluck for the hearing, guys. Here, put your name and what you are bringing.

1.__________
2.__________
3.__________
4.__________
5.__________
6.__________
7.__________
8.__________
9.__________
10._________

MrMephistoX

Let's have a potluck for the hearing, guys. Here, put your name and what you are bringing.

1.MrMephistoX: Guacamole made from little green men not avocados
2.__________
3.__________
4.__________
5.__________
6.__________
7.__________
8.__________
9.__________
10._________

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member

1.__________
2.__________
3.__________
4.__________
5.__________
6.__________
7.__________
8.__________
9.__________
10._________
2: GrildonTundy - Spaghetti and Spaceballs

Crayon

1.MrMephistoX: Guacamole made from little green men not avocados
2: GrildonTundy - Spaghetti and Spaceballs
3.__________
4.__________
5.__________
6.__________
7.__________
8.__________
9.__________
10._________

noted-meme-but-looney-tunes.gif

Dr.D00p

1.Dr.D00p: Mulder was right & Scully is still hot
2.__________
3.__________
4.__________
5.__________
6.__________
7.__________
8.__________
9.__________
10._________

Last edited:

MadAnon

Come back when there are actual names, places and tangible evidence put on the table. In reality we will get the same old talk which will fizzle out like a wet fart just like Elizondo did. Now Grusch is the hot topic. But he has provided nothing tangible except the fact that he has ties to all the same shady characters of UFO world like Corbell, Knapp, Puthoff, scamwalker Taylor etc. It's downright insulting at this point.

Last edited:
Come back when there are actual names, places and tangible evidence put on the table. In reality we will get the same old talk which will fizzle out like a wet fart just like Elizondo did. Now Grusch is the hot topic. But he has provided nothing tangible except the fact that he has ties to all the same shady characters of UFO world like Corbell, Knapp, Puthoff, scamwalker Taylor etc. It's downright insulting at this point.
I think the point is making politicians look into some installations and projects, not enlightening the public.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Skepticism is a perfectly normal reaction to stuff like this--and it should continue to be applied as "disclosure" in its many forms moves forward. The problem is that your typical hot take skeptic generally disregards clear evidence that the world's most powerful military force is actively covering up what is going on. As if the full bureaucratic and financial might of it WOULDN'T be able to conceal and intimidate?

Here's a sitting Congressman (Burchett) saying it himself:

“We’ve requested documents, we’ve gone to interview pilots and been stonewalled by our Pentagon.

And it's even bi-partisan!

Bolstering the transparency effort is a bipartisan charge on the other side of the Capitol led by Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, who has pushed legislation that would lead to the declassification of documents on the matter. The bill would amend the annual defense authorization to mandate government agencies to collect and submit records on UFOs to a review board within 300 days.

“The American public has a right to learn about technologies of unknown origins, non-human intelligence, and unexplainable phenomena,” Schumer said of the legislation in a release. “We are not only working to declassify what the government has previously learned about these phenomena but to create a pipeline for future research to be made public.”

So what's left? Everyone is lying?! It's all about book deals or defense budgets? All of it? Even including the incredible amount of eyewitness testimony, photographs and videos? All of it is pure lies? All of it?! Even globally?!

That's more goddamn ridiculous than aliens, for fuck's sake!

I watched in real-time as numerous members of GAF openly claimed that the 1-day insurrection carried out by Putin's Pastry Chef back in June was a psy-op, even though it was abundantly clear it was not because there was a staggering amount of visual evidence--including the Pastry Chef himself recording a rage-induced admission which he uploaded to the internet--that it was the real deal. Didn't matter. They all just knew it was a psy-op...even as media reports poured in. :rolleyes:

What will it take? An alien pulling you out of bed and live-streaming your anal probe on Twitch?

"Total psy-op," you'd say, wiping your asshole clean, then pulling up your pants.

Last edited:

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
My pet theory, based on no facts except it'd make decent sci-fi:

The false alarm text that went out to all Hawaiians a few years ago saying their death was imminent was intentional.

It was an experiment done on an isolated population to study the behaviors of humans stuck in an end-of-the-world scenario with the knowledge the end was coming.

This was done to help the government better understand how best to handle disclosure of a true doomsday scenario, i.e., aliens are coming to kill us all/comet on track to impact earth/your mom rolled over in bed and caused an earthquake, etc.

Wheeljack539

Gold Member
My pet theory, based on no facts except it'd make decent sci-fi:

The false alarm text that went out to all Hawaiians a few years ago saying their death was imminent was intentional.

It was an experiment done on an isolated population to study the behaviors of humans stuck in an end-of-the-world scenario with the knowledge the end was coming.

This was done to help the government better understand how best to handle disclosure of a true doomsday scenario, i.e., aliens are coming to kill us all/comet on track to impact earth/your mom rolled over in bed and caused an earthquake, etc.

I remember reading about the Hawaiian alarm. Though in the stuff that I had read about that is that there actually was a missile that was shot down. North Korea was to be blamed to start a war but the instigators were a certain three letter agency. when the danger had passed then it could be said to be a false alarm to calm people down. The kicker was that what shot it down was one of our "advanced" weaponry from that Solar Warden that I posted on the previous page or so.

No, Grusch had access to classified documents and names of people who worked in these programs and the like. Which he the proceeded to show the inspector general. The Inspector General than found his claims to be credible and urgent which is what jump started all of this. I'm getting really tired of the he had no evidence and it's hearsay type comments.

The reality is these people who you claim to be shady were probably right all along. Part of investigating is interviewing these people and corroborating what you hear with other credible witnesses. That is why he associated with them most likely. Maybe upon seeing those documents he realized these people were being truthful. David F. claimed Bob Lazar was right all along once he found out more for example.

You want answers right away but this is a controlled disclosure with a lot of high level people resisting this info getting out. It'll take time but the dam is breaking. We went from the government claiming UFOs werent even a thing to them confirming they are to now the possibility of a decades long cover up being confirmed by various government figures in a few years time. That's not quick for everyone?

Last edited:

MadAnon

No, Grusch had access to classified documents and names of people who worked in these programs and the like. Which he the proceeded to show the inspector general. The Inspector General than found his claims to be credible and urgent which is what jump started all of this. I'm getting really tired of the he had no evidence and it's hearsay type comments.

The reality is these people who you claim to be shady were probably right all along. Part of investigating is interviewing these people and corroborating what you hear with other credible witnesses. That is why he associated with them most likely. Maybe upon seeing those documents he realized these people were being truthful. David F. claimed Bob Lazar was right all along once he found out more for example.

You want answers right away but this is a controlled disclosure with a lot of high level people resisting this info getting out. It'll take time but the dam is breaking. We went from the government claiming UFOs werent even a thing to them confirming they are to now the possibility of a decades long cover up being confirmed by various government figures in a few years time. That's not quick for everyone?
And I'm getting really tired of people talking about evidence instead of showing it. Can you show me anything that proves Grusch has given any evidence/documents to anyone? So far he only claims that his testimony is 2nd hand info others have told him.

I heard the same thing about dams breaking when Elizondo popped up with all the same names except Grusch. Controlled disclosure lalalalala.... etc. Same song.

Knapp and Corbell can't even discern flares after a supposed 2 year investigation. You know why? Because they relied on the testimonies of bunch of dumb marines instead of looking into visual evidence. Just like his bokeh triangles.

I can bet that in a year you will still be here talking about your controlled disclosure.

Don't make me even start with Lazar...

Last edited:
And I'm getting really tired of people talking about evidence instead of showing it. Can you show me anything that proves Grusch has given any evidence/documents to anyone? So far he only claims that his testimony is 2nd hand info others have told him.

I heard the same thing about dams breaking when Elizondo popped up with all the same names except Grusch. Controlled disclosure lalalalala.... etc. Same song.

Knapp and Corbell can't even discern flares after a supposed 2 year investigation. You know why? Because they relied on the testimonies of bunch of dumb marines instead of looking into visual evidence. Just like his bokeh triangles.

I can bet that in a year you will still be here talking about your controlled disclosure.

Don't make me even start with Lazar...
This shit just started. Maybe a little patience will do you good. It's only ONE hearing of likely many. There's a lot of classified info involved in this for obvious reasons but that's why Schumer put legislation forward to start declassifying UFO documents. Controlled disclosure was in the bill....we knew it was going to be a roll out process.

Where's the evidence??? Just feels super uninformed. The evidence has been given to the intelligence committee, inspector general....and that is literally why this shit is happening right now. Read between the lines a little...

There's respectable people out there like Garry Nolan, Eric Weinstein who have all commented on the reality of what's going on behind the scenes.

Last edited:

Romulus

And to me, most "evidence" can be seen as "cia psyops" or people who are part the grifters.

I mean hypothetically what are they are really going to do, show us pictures? Actual metals that are obviously classified? Bodies? Lol. We obviously need scientists to look at it and tell us "this is alien." But then people will just accuse the scientists of being grifters/conspiracy agents too. He took a picture with Elizando etc in 1998! They're already saying the TN republican congressman might be in on it, so if any scientists ever took a pic with him, it's all a conspiracy.

Or do we want the government to tell us? Oh fuck that's already being prepped by conspiracy evangelicals as a "distraction" years ago when the Nimitz thing came out.

Last edited:

Chiggs

Gold Member
Remember, folks...conspiracies totally don't exist and never have. Ever. Any REASONABLE person knows that.

Furthermore, if Mick West and Neil DeGrasse Tyson don't understand something, or cannot rationalize the logic of its existence or activity, it is either:
  • Pseudoscience
  • A psy-op
  • A giant con being carried out in order to:
    • Increase the defense budget (the Pentagon very rarely gets enough money and sometimes even has to resort to holding internal bake sales to keep F-22s and F-35s flying).
    • Get a bitchin' book deal.
And we all know just how lucrative book deals are. We live in a day and age when people just can't stop reading books. Check this out:

For beginning authors, advances are often in the $5,000 to $10,000 range.

5-10k? for a new author? Can you imagine even having that kind of life-changing money?! Wow, you could even buy a gaming PC and have money left over for some pizza and Dew!

With a 10 percent royalty, an author who writes a book that costs $10 and sells 20,000 copies makes $20,000. In reality, most books sell fewer than 5,000 copies.

Woah....there's a chance for even more money from books? It's book-fucking mania out there! No wonder all these liars are popping out of the woodwork to get their piece of the pie! I don't know about you, but I would totally quit my cushy mid six-figure government job to subject myself to ridicule and humiliation while I rant and rave about UAPs...if it meant being given some of that sweet, sweet book deal money.

Speaking of which, who wants to help me write a book about psy-ops? I know we've got a lot of experts on the subject here on NeoGAF.

Thought I would ask.

Last edited:

Romulus

Remember, folks...conspiracies totally don't exist and never have. Ever. Any REASONABLE person knows that.

Furthermore, if Mick West and Neil DeGrasse Tyson don't understand something, or cannot rationalize the logic of its existence or activity, it is either:
  • Pseudoscience
  • A psy-op
  • A giant con being carried in order to:
    • Increase the defense budget (the Pentagon very rarely gets enough money and sometimes even has to resort to holding internal bake sales to keep F-22s and F-35s flying).
    • Get a bitchin' book deal.
And we all know just how lucrative book deals are. We live in a day and age when people just can't stop reading books. Check this out:

5-10k? for a new author? Can you imagine even having that kind of life-changing money?! Wow, you could even buy a gaming PC and have money left over for some pizza and Dew!

Woah....there's a chance for even more money from books? It's book-fucking mania out there! No wonder all these liars are popping out of the woodwork to get their piece of the pie! I don't know about you, but I would totally quit my cushy mid six-figure government job to subject myself to ridicule and humiliation while I rant and rave about UAPs...if it meant being given some of that sweet, sweet book deal money.

Speaking of which, who wants to help me write a book about psy-ops? I know we've got a lot of experts on the subject here on NeoGAF.

Thought I would ask.

Good points.

Well being an author thing is not as easy as it seems. 7500 new books are released per day on Amazon. That's a ton of options. If you scan reddit and the author forums were people are trying to make it, it's super rare to be making a living at it, even for people that dedicated all their time.

Last edited:

sono

Alien Contact And The Government Cover-up | Absolute Documentaries​

Many disturbing stories.

(featuring (amongst other stories) Whitley Strieber anal probing encounter (@41min 11 seconds) )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom