• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aliens and UFOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you are suggesting - If there are here to hurt us they could have done that long ago, If they have craft that can do what we are told they are way beyond us technically
The real answer is it's hard to say.

Think of it this way.

Let's say they really have been abducting and doing experiments on people. That scenario would potentially be the best case scenario, but there was also a 4chan post claiming they found mangled bodies and creepy experiments that showed how evil they could be. The latter would be the worst case scenario.

Now neither scenario shows them to be a loving "GOD" so to speak if they were somehow involved in our creation ( an assumption ). At best we are test subjects they are observing. What happens when they get the results they want out of the test? What happens when they decide the conclusion of their test has been completed? Now take all that and let's say they are actually coming in 2027. They are more advanced than us and we have no clue what their true intentions could be.

That's the fear. This isn't an adversary like Russia, this is a species that could potentially be millions of years more advanced than us. We wouldn't be able to stop them if we wanted to. So what do we have left? Hopefully they aren't malevolent and they have a higher purpose for humanity? That's all we have.

Bob-Lazar-Netflix-1080x608-2.jpg

This man knows the truth…

haxan7

Banned
The real answer is it's hard to say.

Think of it this way.

Let's say they really have been abducting and doing experiments on people. That scenario would potentially be the best case scenario, but there was also a 4chan post claiming they found mangled bodies and creepy experiments that showed how evil they could be. The latter would be the worst case scenario.

Now neither scenario shows them to be a loving "GOD" so to speak if they were somehow involved in our creation ( an assumption ). At best we are test subjects they are observing. What happens when they get the results they want out of the test? What happens when they decide the conclusion of their test has been completed? Now take all that and let's say they are actually coming in 2027. They are more advanced than us and we have no clue what their true intentions could be.

That's the fear. This isn't an adversary like Russia, this is a species that could potentially be millions of years more advanced than us. We wouldn't be able to stop them if we wanted to. So what do we have left? Hopefully they aren't malevolent and they have a higher purpose for humanity? That's all we have.
People have been setting apocalyptic / world changing dates forever. Some recent ones are 2012 Mayan apocalypse, Y2K, 2000 being the end of the world, etc. It never happens. I take that as one of the clearest indications that whoever wants me to buy that isn’t going to make a sale.

Last edited:

Wheeljack539

Gold Member
People have been setting apocalyptic / world changing dates forever. Some recent ones are 2012 Mayan apocalypse, Y2K, 2000 being the end of the world, etc. It never happens. I take that as one of the clearest indications that whoever wants me to buy that isn’t going to make a sale.

IIRC that one was more of an exaggeration as it was simply to be the ending of the old era and a beginning of a new one.

he was debunked numerous times. Bigget fraud ever.

some interesting footage in this video

How exactly has he been debunked? I'd say them claiming he didn't work at a certain place and records coming out later that he did shows more of a cover up than anything.

Last edited:

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Skepticism is a perfectly normal reaction to stuff like this--and it should continue to be applied as "disclosure" in its many forms moves forward. The problem is that your typical hot take skeptic generally disregards clear evidence that the world's most powerful military force is actively covering up what is going on. As if the full bureaucratic and financial might of it WOULDN'T be able to conceal and intimidate?

Here's a sitting Congressman (Burchett) saying it himself:

And it's even bi-partisan!

So what's left? Everyone is lying?! It's all about book deals or defense budgets? All of it? Even including the incredible amount of eyewitness testimony, photographs and videos? All of it is pure lies? All of it?! Even globally?!

That's more goddamn ridiculous than aliens, for fuck's sake!

I watched in real-time as numerous members of GAF openly claimed that the 1-day insurrection carried out by Putin's Pastry Chef back in June was a psy-op, even though it was abundantly clear it was not because there was a staggering amount of visual evidence--including the Pastry Chef himself recording a rage-induced admission which he uploaded to the internet--that it was the real deal. Didn't matter. They all just knew it was a psy-op...even as media reports poured in. :rolleyes:

What will it take? An alien pulling you out of bed and live-streaming your anal probe on Twitch?

"Total psy-op," you'd say, wiping your asshole clean, then pulling up your pants.
EVERYTHING is a psy-op your very own post is probably one too. You can't fool these gaffers.

I can't recommend this YouTube channel enough for those who love a deep dive into conspiracies and it really makes you wonder how much is being kept from the every day citizens of the world.

Give it a watch. Would love to hear people's thoughts on this guys vids. They are oddly captivating

Last edited:

Darchaos

I can't recommend this YouTube channel enough for those who love a deep dive into conspiracies and it really makes you wonder how much is being kept from the every day citizens of the world.

Give it a watch. Would love to hear people's thoughts on this guys vids. They are oddly captivating

Love this guy and hes little fish debunking the fuck of everything!

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Edit :

No longer excited. Tim Burchett is no longer heading the hearing this guy is. Really suspicious to do this a day before the hearing.

Last edited:

sono

That is interesting! Very detailed history, people involved and discussion on crop circles, particularly in the UK.

sono

Very detailed, amusing and very recent Why Files documentary on the Roswell incident. It covers events leading up to the incident, the witnesses and military staff involved and the subsequent various document releases from the military with changing stories over the years.

TastyPastry

Very detailed, amusing and very recent Why Files documentary on the Roswell incident. It covers events leading up to the incident, the witnesses and military staff involved and the subsequent various document releases from the military with changing stories over the years.

loved that video, watched it yesterday but what a cliffhanger. i want to know more about the alien that survived the crash and "had a lot to say". does anyone know where i can read/watch more about that?

MilkyJoe

Lol

It is just a formal setting for reputable witnesses to give sworn testimony on what they have seen or heard to Congress at the start of the process.

This is the thing, where does it go from there? Do we really expect Lockheed to say "yeah, we have a flying saucer and the means for infinite, clean, free power for the whole world, and we've had it for 80 years, and we may have murdered a few people to keep it a secret, and yeah... i guess there have been a few wars over oil where millions have died, which could have been avoided... my bad..."

sono

I know what you mean the theory seems to be mounting public pressure on the government (rather than individual companies). Given everything being alleged and who is saying it how can they keep on being silent. Need any kind of rational explanation rather than pin drop silence now

Last edited:

MilkyJoe

I know what you mean the theory seems to be mounting public pressure on the government (rather than individual companies). Given everything being alleged and who is saying it how can they keep on being silent. Need any of rational explanation rather than pin drop silence now

The only way anything will come out is complete immunity from prosecution from any crime perpetuated to keep it under wraps, and only then, maybe...

Chiggs

Gold Member
This is the thing, where does it go from there? Do we really expect Lockheed to say "yeah, we have a flying saucer and the means for infinite, clean, free power for the whole world, and we've had it for 80 years, and we may have murdered a few people to keep it a secret, and yeah... i guess there have been a few wars over oil where millions have died, which could have been avoided... my bad..."

I expect more stalling, more plausible deniability via compartmentalized projects, lawsuits, leaks, arrests, speculation, and frustration.

Anyone expecting a convenient reveal needs to remember that whistleblowers (and members of Congress and Senate) can be arrested and prosecuted for releasing classified information to the public. Whistleblower protection afforded to people like Grusch is ONLY afforded to them because they followed whistleblower rules. In Grusch's case, he turned over material to the Senate Intelligence Committee.

A Snowden-style release means that someone in a cushy job would be willing to trade their livelihood and liberty for the greater good. I find the candidates for that to be very limited.

Last edited:
Not sure why thats posted here when it has nothing to do with UAP'S/UFO's
That's the thing. It doesn't?

The timing is fascinating. We hear they are sitting on extremely advanced tech due to reverse engineering and the day before a hearing there's news of some advanced discovery happening. I've become very skeptical of this stuff as I've gotten older.

MMaRsu

Banned
That's the thing. It doesn't?

The timing is fascinating. We hear they are sitting on extremely advanced tech due to reverse engineering and the day before a hearing there's news of some advanced discovery happening. I've become very skeptical of this stuff as I've gotten older.

It's not something people have been sitting on, research into room temp superconductors. For years people have been making claims and so far nothing concrete and this also isn't peer reviewed yet.

Just bcs theres a hearing doesn't mean these things have anything to do with eachother

MilkyJoe

It's not something people have been sitting on, research into room temp superconductors. For years people have been making claims and so far nothing concrete and this also isn't peer reviewed yet.

Just bcs theres a hearing doesn't mean these things have anything to do with eachother

That's why we have the word "coincidence" :messenger_smirking:

Well, this started...not well 😁

I don't know what to expect to come out of this tbh (nothing earth-shattering most probably)

Last edited:

rofif

Banned
Lol nothing. He is dodging questions like a lying sack of shit he is.
He gave us nothing.
Even when Missouri guy asked directly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom