• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AMD RX 6000 'Big Navi' GPU Event | 10/28/2020 @ 12PM EST/9AM PST/4PM UK

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Last edited:

DeaDPo0L84

I bought a rtx 3090fe and have buyers remorse cause of the cost. If AMD can present a gpu that is comparable to the 3080 that I can actually purchase then I will go team red.

CuNi

It's good to see AMD leverage the fact that they produce CPU and GPU!
Wondering how far devs with slight optimization can push this!

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
RDNA2 with DirectX features?

I also love when people reference League of Legends as their gamer cred. The shit runs on a potato.

Well, kinda normal right? Nvidia also supports DX12 Ultimate, as all previous GPU's do with previous versions of DX.

Last edited:
Holy crap 3080 performance at less power. Insane.

What? That's the benchmark? 20 watts less total board powe is amazing for a smaller, allegedly much more efficient node? It's been non stop 3080 bashing and calling it a power hungry monster for weeks. I'm honestly disappointed 6800xt is that power hungry but I guess it had to be with those clockspeeds.

It's all about price ultimately. Everything else is going to be pretty close, well, except dlss 2.0 and ray tracing performance. So yeah, better be $650 or less. Otherwise, this isn't a big win for amd. Just competing yet again.

Edit: okie dokie, that's not bad. $650 will sell a lot of cards if they can stock more than nvidia.

Edit 2: ok, ok, I'm feeling that 6800 for 579

Well, that's about what was expected. Good nonetheless

Last edited:
Top Bottom