• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Trading/Help Thread. No Scalpers, just Amiigos.

Want:

Shulk
Greninja
Lucina

Have:
Meta Knight
PayPal

Honestly looking for most of the rare ones but don't have shit to trade with. Hoping some AmiiboGAF take pity.

Have: Greninja, Captian Falcon, Pit, Shiek, Toon Link* and Metal Mario.

All are mint and in NA boxes. Please note that Toon Link has a GameStop sticker on it.

Want: Ness.

I open my Amiibo's so if the box is bent or anything I don't mind.

EDIT: Positive feedback to mnbnguyen! Swapped my Captain Falcon for Ness.

Neifirst

I wanted to leave positive feedback for Murugo. I traded him a NIB Shulk for a NIB Robin, and it arrived in near perfect condition only 2 days after arranging the trade. Definitely a great guy to deal with!

EDIT: I'm still on the lookout for a Lucina (region doesn't matter since I take them out of the box), but don't have anything to trade. If anyone is willing to sell, please PM me.

Zing

Banned
Two GAF traders have flaked out on me.

I'm looking for the Pokémon:
Lucario
Jigglypuff
Greninja

Any region, sealed or used, I don't care.

To trade:

(Sealed)
Gold Mario
Silver Mario
Meta Knight
Marth (JPN)
Ike (JPN)
Robin (JPN)
Lucina (JPN)

(Used but gently placed back in packaging)
King Dedede
Kirby
DK
Diddy
Bowser

Kyzer

Banned
Have:
Splatoon 3 pack (New in Box, NA)
Rosalina (Opened)

Want:
Ness
Captain Falcon
Greninja
Jigglypuff
Ike
Charizard
Robin
Lucario
Shulk

otakuderek

A little late leaving feedback on my part. +1 trade feedback for zdefonte. Great communication and Toad arrived in good shape. Thanks again!

EmiPrime

Have:

Lucina EU NIB
Robin EU NIB

Need:

Rosalina
Little Mac
Captain Falcon
Pit

I don't care about the condition of the boxes as long as the figures are perfect (no sun fade).

Updating my previous post with pics. I have 2 Meta Knights NIB. As you can see the one on left is mint for someone who prefers to keep their amiibo sealed. The other one has a bend across the cardboard so that one is probably suited better for someone who opens theirs.

I want to do a clean trade. I will ship sturdy and provide tracking, I'm trusting you to do the same. This is my first time trading amiibo but I have done many transactions in the BST Thread and even done other transactions with maxcriden and other GAFers who can vouch for me.

Qv3PcdH.jpg

3WuQik4.jpg

I'm in search of...
ROSALINA
NESS
IKE
DEDEDE
ROBIN
LUCINA

If you are interested shoot me a PM

Posting again, trades never quite worked out, is what it is:

Have:
Greninja sealed, perfect shape
Meta Knight sealed

Want:

Shulk
Robin
Lucina
Marth
Ike
Little Mac

Don't care if opened for some of these.

Amiibo collection: Selling in sets of 2.All NA unopened except Peach and Pit. Pit’s region is unknown but was traded with NA based person. Peach’s butt has some scuffage. $50+shipping each set. Open to offers. US only

Shulk, Toad
Marth, Ike
Fox, Shulk
Greninja, Pacman
Rosalina, Peach
Gold Mario, Pit
Lucario, Samus
Rosalina, Shulk

Will also trade any amiibo, if anyone will have an extra Ganondorf or Zero Suit Samus.

zdefonte

Neo Member
Amiibo collection: Selling in sets of 2.All NA unopened except Peach and Pit. Pit’s region is unknown but was traded with NA based person. Peach’s butt has some scuffage. $50+shipping each set. Open to offers. US only

Shulk, Toad
Marth, Ike
Fox, Shulk
Greninja, Pacman
Rosalina, Peach
Gold Mario, Pit
Lucario, Samus
Rosalina, Shulk

Will also trade if anyone will have an extra Ganondorf or Zero Suit Samus.
PM sent.

Jofamo

Got a Ness brand new in box for trade here, EU edition.

Looking to trade for a Lucario within the UK! Anyone interested?

shadrach84

Neo Member
Positive feedback for Nekobo. Traded a Rosalina for a Jigglypuff. Great communication, fast shipping, and perfect condition. Thanks!

Murugo

Huge thanks to Neifirst for the Shulk. Prompt communication and shipping, and the amiibo is in great condition.

Greetings Amiigos,

i happen to have spare units of Robin and Lucina. I had them pre-ordered from Saturn (german retailer) but got a lucky moment and was able to get them in store back in April.
Saturn now delivered them, after the (european only?) restock last week.

They both are european/german versions, still in the mint packaging, haven't opened the delivery-boxes yet so i can't comment on the condition of the Amiibo-package.

If anyone wants to trade, i'm interested in King Dedede and Pac-Man, still in the unopened Amiibo-packaging.

If anyone wants to buy them , all i want is the price i originially paid for plus the shipping to where ever they are going to, of course, you will get a copy of the invoice from saturn and the invoice from the postal service. I have no intention to scalp anyone, i despise such people!

Am_I_Evil

Have:
NA NiB Fox

Want:
Any NiB Little Mac

I'm in Long Island, NY

edit: while Mac is what i'm most looking for i'm also open to Lucario or a WFT

IMG_1259.jpg

Adamator

Have:

New In Box (with Crease across box) Jigglypuff

Want:

Primarily Marth (any region)
Wouldn't mind getting Pit if I could.

Please PM Me.

c-murph

Still Available:
  • Ness (UK NIB)
  • Greninja (NA NIB)
  • Marth (2nd Print NA NIB)
  • Jigglypuff (NA NIB)
  • Palutena (NA NIB)
  • Silver Mario (NA NIB)

Want:
  • 1. Wave 5A/B (UK Sealed)
  • 2. Villager (any region, sealed or opened)
  • 3. Money

Ships from Ontario, Canada-land.

Majestad

Banned
I have a brand new in box mint condition Captain Falcon that I would love to trade for a:

Pit
Lucina
Ike

North America.

Xamdou

Need:

Wii Fit Trainer (Any Region)
Splatoon (Tri-Pack) (Any Region)

Have:

NA JigglyPuff
JP Marth
EU Meta-Knight
NA Shulk

I am located in the California so mainly looking to trade in the U.S only.

Peagles

Have a few Amiibo for sale as I picked up some spares, not after any other Amiibo so just after Paypal monies. Packaging is EU. Shipping from New Zealand.

Ness x2
Lucina x2
Robin x1
Squid Boy x2
Squid Girl x2

I'm asking $34 USD per Amiibo which includes untracked but fully insured shipping from NZ to most major countries. A few bucks can probably be saved if shipping is combined.

I'm not making bank on these because they cost a lot here and so does international shipping. I just ended up with a few spare and I know they can be hard to come by overseas so thought I'd offer them out. PM me if you're interested.

Erekiddo

I have a Greninja.

Will trade for a Bowser Jr when it's released.

Pick me up an extra! Hoping that one isn't super uncommon.

PM me to lock it in.

I have 2 empty boxes of:

91gzl5gXVaL._SX522_.jpg

no squid and no game, just the boxes, anyone interested (germany)?
maybe someone needs them for their collection

else they are going to keep we warm in winter...

kildarekonga

Neo Member
Have:
Ness
3xWario (don't ask)
1xCharizard
1xPacman
1xVillager
1xWii Fit

Want:
Gold Mario

All Amiibo are BNIB / box perfect condition.
I open my boxes (above are spares) so would be willing to dicuss a perfect Open Gold Mario but ideally one in box.

Gold Mario is the last one in my collection I don't have.

I'm in Kildare, Ireland btw for postage.
But the basic idea would be you pay your postage and I pay mine and we just do an exchange for the figures we're both missing.

Thanks

Neil

Top Bottom