• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Trading/Help Thread. No Scalpers, just Amiigos.

Shout out to the Jeric and Kitsnicket for helping me help a friend with a couple of amiibos. Insanely appreciated and both were shipped with love. :)

hbUCNWul.jpg

Have

Lucina and silver Mario new in box. (US NiB)

Want

Ike
Rosalina (but less than Ike)

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
[TRADE] Super positive feedback for Keys!

Super fast shipping, great packaging and the figure and cardboard were both in pristine condition.
Thanks buddy, I'll hear you back when my Little Mac comes knocking at your door :)

Muppet345

HAVE: NIB North American Pit

WANT: Figure in good condition (don't care about country/box, it's fine if it's an OOB figure so long as you ship it well) of Shulk, Ike, Lucario, Captain Falcon, or Little Mac. Would prefer a photo of the figure.

I've never amiibo swapped on here but I have a good record in the general buy/sell/trade thread if you want to check that. Send me a message!

Would prefer to only ship domestic to America because I want a 1 to 1 trade where I only pay a couple bucks. I'm in the US.

Full honesty & transparency: I got two of these coming in the mail on Monday, July 29th (shipped in separate packages, already confirmed shipped by a reliable site) and it's the extra that I want to trade. I figured I'd go ahead and make the post to set up a potential trade. Odds are at least one of the boxes will be in good condition, but if they both suck and you care about the condition of the box, I will let you know, I'm not going to cheat you.

Dragoshi1

Have (NIB)

Gold Mario

JP SMB Yoshi

Lucina
------------------------

Want (I'd prefer NIB, but I'd take a loose Palutena at least)

Palutena

ZSS

Yarn Yoshi (Green)
---------------------

US only, please, I can't afford to ship out overseas! PM if interested.

Cappa

Banned
Have
All NIB
NA ROBIN
NA LUCINA
JP CAPTAIN FALCON
JP LITTLE MAC
EU NESS

WANT
ANY REGION NIB
KING DEDEDE
SHULK
GOLD MARIO
EU NIB
DONKEY KONG
LUIGI
ZELDA
KIRBY
TOON LINK

Muppet345

HAVE: NIB North American Pit

WANT: Figure in good condition (don't care about country/box, it's fine if it's an OOB figure so long as you ship it well) of Shulk, Ike, Lucario, Captain Falcon, or Little Mac. Would prefer a photo of the figure.

I've never amiibo swapped on here but I have a good record in the general buy/sell/trade thread if you want to check that. Send me a message!

Would prefer to only ship domestic to America because I want a 1 to 1 trade where I only pay a couple bucks. I'm in the US.

Full honesty & transparency: I got two of these coming in the mail on Monday, July 29th (shipped in separate packages, already confirmed shipped by a reliable site) and it's the extra that I want to trade. I figured I'd go ahead and make the post to set up a potential trade. Odds are at least one of the boxes will be in good condition, but if they both suck and you care about the condition of the box, I will let you know, I'm not going to cheat you.
Person I was trading with backed out, so this offer is on the table again! Send me a message.

edit: Reserved again! :)

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Trading within EU only unless you pay for shipping yourself

HAVE (all EU NiB)

Little Mac
Villager
WFT
Ike
Palutena
Zero Suit Samus
Ganondorf
Dark Pit
Greninja
Charizard
Jigglypuff
Lucario
Fox

WANT (any region but JPN)

Rosalina
Gold Mario
Silver Mario

Zechs

I have an extra NIB US Jiggly which came in the mail.

The only one I am missing is Gold Mario (any region).
I have one on order for $30 from a "scalper" but I'd much rather trade an Amiibro here.

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

Xamdou

Have:

NA Shulk
JP Marth
EU Meta-Knight
NA JigglyPuff

Wants: (Any Region)

Wii Fit Trainer
Lucario

Olimar
Dr. Mario
Bowser Jr.
Duck Hunt
R.O.B
Mr. Game And Watch

Lucario

HAVE (NIB, NA):

Toad
Pit
Pac-Man

HAVE (out-of-box):

Inkling Boy
Inkling Girl
Kirby
Sonic
Megaman
Luigi (SSB)
Bowser (SSB)
Donkey Kong
Samus
Captain Falcon
Sheik
Yoshi (SSB)

Also have the complete set of Mario Party 10 figurines, all out of box. Would prefer to trade these as a lot.

WANT:

Offers!
$$$$ (most of my haves are available for less than retail price, so make a reasonable offer)
Pokemon merch

Also willing to trade for any of these. I don't care if they're OOB or not NA, I open my collection anyway. As most of my wants are rares, I'm willing to trade multiple of my amiibo for one of yours.

Villager
Meta Knight
Ike
Ness
Wario
Greninja
Gold Mario

EDIT:

Ships from East Coast US.

Sora_N

I'm in Canada.

Have:
Gold Mario
Silver Mario
Mega Man
Inkling Girl
Toad

^ all sealed

Want:
Palutena
Zero Suit Samus
Dark Pit

Kyzer

Banned
Have:
Splatoon 3 pack (New in Box, NA)
Rosalina (Opened)

Want:
Ness
Captain Falcon
Greninja
Jigglypuff
Ike
Charizard
Robin
Lucario
Shulk

Have:
- Pit NIB NA mint condition
- Meta knight NIB NA mint condition
- wii fit trainer NIB NA mint condition

Looking for:
- Captain Falcon
- Villager
- Ness
- King DeDeDe
- Little MAc
- Lucario

BiggNife

I'm looking for an inkling squid (out of box is fine, as long as it's in like new condition)

I have the following sealed NIB:

-Lucina NA
-Charizard NA
-Wario NA
-Jigglypuff EU

Only looking for 1:1 trades. PM if interested, I can provide pics.

mf luder

I have meta knight, Marth, Silver Mario and Ike. All still boxed. I'm in the UK. Would trade for Rosalina or Toon Link as long as they're boxed. Open to offers as far as price goes.

I wonder... I have a Pit (NA) coming in the mail soon and in all honestly I don't really want it.

How far would it get me? I'd really like a King Dedede or Captain Falcon.

Edit: It is a longshot but my girl has a sealed Greninja (NA) that she would like to trade for Lucina.

Have:

-Jigglypuff
-Wii Fit Trainer (in route)

Want:
-Lucina

The WFT is on its way, should arrive in the next couple of days, I'll happily post pics of it when it arrives! Just trying to get the ball rolling. PM me if interested!

Just throwing it out here that if there's anyone overseas, I'm looking for a Palutena, Dark Pit, Ganondorf and Zero Suit Samus. If you can find one at a retail store, and figure out how much it'd cost to send to US, let me know about prices.

If you're interested at all, I have 2 Silver Marios in the box, but I don't really think those are all that rare.

Peagles

Have a few Amiibo for sale as I picked up some spares, not after any other Amiibo so just after Paypal monies. Packaging is EU. Shipping from New Zealand.

Ness x2
Lucina x2
Robin x1
Squid Boy x2
Squid Girl x2

I'm asking $34 USD per Amiibo which includes untracked but fully insured shipping from NZ to most major countries. A few bucks can be saved if shipping is combined depending on how many.

I'm not making bank on these because they cost a lot here and so does international shipping. I just ended up with a few spare and I know they can be hard to come by overseas so thought I'd offer them out. PM me if you're interested.

Repost, still got these taking up space in my tiny apt, lol.

dodgeme

Have:

Pit (NIB)
Toad (NIB)

Want to trade for:

Looking for any of these.

Rosalina
Captain Falcon
Little Mac
Wii Fit Trainer
King Dedede

Not too particular if they are opened or not. Just gonna open them anyways.

zdefonte

Neo Member
For trade:
JP Ver. (NIB)
Wii Fit Trainer
Villager
Lucario
Zero Suit Samus
EU Ver. (NIB)
Dark Pit
Ike
Jigglypuff
NA Ver. (NIB)
Ness
King Dedede

Wants (NIB):
Olimar
Little Mac
Captain Falcon
Splatoon

US trades only.

Am_I_Evil

Have:
NA NiB:
Fox
Wii Fit Trainer
Charizard
IMG_1289.jpg

Want:
Any Region NiB:
Ness
Blue Yarn Yoshi
*also do not have the following commons: SMB Yoshi, either Peach, either Luigi...

*Will have NiB JP Meta Knight & Pit for trade soon...but didn't list them above as they are not here yet...

Okay so I have the FULL Smash (UK) set and I am looking to get out of the Amiibo game. I would like to sell it as a complete set only. They are opened but come with the boxes (which were opened carefully). I would be looking for £410 for the set (£10 per amiibo).

I also have the Splatoon set (opened too and from UK) and would be open to offers on those.

And a BNIB Silver Mario (US).

I have the whole Smash set so far - all of these are opened (carefully) but I still have the boxes and would ship with the boxes:
Mario
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Link
Kirby
Fox
Samus
Pikachu
Wii Fit Trainer
Villager
Marth
Zelda
Diddy Kong
Luigi
Little Mac
Pit
Captain Falcon
Toon Link
Ike
Lucario
King Dedede
Bowser
Mega Man
Sheik
Shulk
Rosalina & Luma
Sonic
Meta Knight
Robin
Lucina
Pac-Man
Ness
Wario
Charizard
Jigglypuff
Greninja
Dark Pit
Palutena
Zero Suit Samus
Ganondorf

I also have the Splatoon set - again opened but with the boxes still:
Inkling Boy
Inkling Girl
Squid

And I have a BNIB:
Silver Mario

If anyone is interested then please drop me a PM :)

Murkas

Have for sale:, all UK/EU region
Captain Falcon
Ike
Lucario
Toon Link
Megaman
Marth
Wii Fit Trainer
Captain Falcon

All sealed.

Will be willing to ship to EU/NA if you're willing to pay extra for the shipping costs.

Ibuki

Banned
HAVE:
NA Marth,
NA Lucario,
FR Rosalina
(all NIB)

WANT:
Dark Pit,
Palutena,
Zero Suit Samus

I have two positive feedback from trading with members here already, feel free to PM me!

Top Bottom