• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Trading/Help Thread. No Scalpers, just Amiigos.

KitSnicket

Neo Member
Hello everyone,

I bought some extra amiibos in case anyone missed out. After making sure y friends got what they are looking for I still have some left. I'm offering them all for basically cost plus shipping, although depending on where I got them from the cost for me is a little different depending on the amiibo, all are in the $20-$25 range. If you buy more that one then the cost will be less because I can combine shipping.

1 NA Ness - "First Print" if that matters to you.
1 NA WFT - "2nd"
1 NA Rosa - "2nd"
1 NA Lucina
1 NA Charizard
1 NA Jigglypuff - "1st"
1 NA Greninja
1 NA Dedede - "2nd"

Let me know if you need anything. I'm willing to work a little on prices, as long as I'm not losing too much money. I'm open to trades, but the only thing I really need right now is a open or any region Little Mac.

I've traded with Jason, Kilau, Dig, Chaos, Blue Namagem, and others, so you can check on my references if you want. Thanks for reading!

Hello everyone,

I bought some extra amiibos in case anyone missed out. After making sure y friends got what they are looking for I still have some left. I'm offering them all for basically cost plus shipping, although depending on where I got them from the cost for me is a little different depending on the amiibo, all are in the $20-$25 range. If you buy more that one then the cost will be less because I can combine shipping.

1 NA WFT - "2nd"
1 NA Rosa - "2nd"
1 NA Lucina
1 NA Charizard
1 NA Jigglypuff - "1st"
1 NA Greninja
1 NA Dedede - "2nd"

Let me know if you need anything. I'm willing to work a little on prices, as long as I'm not losing too much money. I'm open to trades, but the only thing I really need right now is a open or any region Little Mac.

I've traded with Jason, Kilau, Dig, Chaos, Blue Namagem, and others, so you can check on my references if you want. Thanks for reading!

PMing re: Greninja.

KitSnicket

Neo Member
Hello everyone,

1 NA WFT - "2nd"
1 NA Rosa - "2nd"
1 NA Lucina
1 NA Charizard
1 NA Jigglypuff - "1st"
1 NA Greninja
1 NA Dedede - "2nd"

Right now Dedede, Greninja, and are pending.

Selling:

Shulk (x2) - $30
Toad - $15
Marth - $30
Fox - $20
Greninja - $25
Pacman - $15
Rosalina - $30
Peach - $10 (opened, scuffed butt)
Gold Mario - $30
Pit - $20 (opened)
Lucario - $30
Samus - $25
King DeDeDe - $30
Ness - $30

All besides Pit and Peach are unopened, NA versions. Prices not set in stone so feel free to make an offer. Shipping not included.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I recently came across several Amiibo at fairly low prices. I grabbed them, but I have several duplicates.

If anyone would like one of the following, and has sometime to trade, let me know. I'm just stepping into this madness, and I'm sure most of these are fairly common:

To Trade (Loose):
  • Toon Link
  • Diddy Kong
  • Pikachu
  • Kirby
  • Link
  • Sheik

I also appear to have two different Bowsers -- it must be the Smash and Mario series.

Also, I have two boxed Amiibo that I don't really need, now that I found open ones:

To Trade (NIB)
  • Kirby (loose inside the package -- sealed, but freely bopping around -- you can use him without opening the box.)
  • Peach (Smash Bros.)

Xamdou

Have (NIB):
EU Meta-Knight
JP Pit
NA JigglyPuff
NA Marth

Want (NIB):
US Fox
Any region of the following:
Lucario
Famicom rob
Mr Game And Watch
Duck Hunt

Mr_Joe

Simple trade again. Worth a shot.

Have: Rosalina (NA NIB)

Want: King Dedede

Please help me find a dumb penguin boy.

Muppet345

Have:
Ness NA NIB. Box is in basically mint condition.

Want:
Ike, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, or Shulk. I'm an OOB collector so I only care about the condition of the figurine.

I only want to trade with other NA folks so we can save on shipping.
Haven't gotten any bites on this if anyone still wants a NIB Ness.

gaiages

Banned
Heylo!

I have, US and CIB:
-Ness
-Wit Fit Trainer
-Rosalina (upper plastic corners slightly crushed in, not the cardboard)
-Jigglypuff (uppoer plastic corners slightly crushed in, not the cardboard)

And I'm looking for, any region and can be in or out of box:
-Robin

Please PM me with an offer, if you have one! :D I can also provide pictures if you'd like, send me a PM for that as well.

I will be shipping the Amiibo in the box Play-Asia sent my Lucina in, which is perfect and fits the package well without crushing it.

Hero

Have:

Captain Falcon
Jigglypuff
Rosalina
Meta Knight

All unopened, NA.

Want:

Villager
Wii Fit Trainer

Unopened, NA versions only please.

Selling a NIB NA Ness, $20 shipped. Not looking to make anything on it, just retail plus priority shipping. Would rather sell it to a Gaffer than return it.

Ibuki

Banned
Have (all NIB):
Marth (NA),
Lucario (NA),
Rosalina (FR)

Want:
Zero Suit Samus
Dark Pit,
Palutena,
Ganondorf,
Dr. Mario,
Olimar,
Bowser JR.

I am looking for NIB trades for mine. ZSS is my most wanted. Feel free to PM me to make a trade. I have two positive feedback in this thread from trading with other users!
(PS: I have a name change pending. My feedback are under my current username Ibuki, it might change to sigmasen any day, just FYI.)

Neverfade

H:

Ness
Dedede
MetaKnight
Marth

W:
Little Mac
Lucina
Fox
Captain Falcon

If you've PM'd me previously and didn't get a reply feel free to shoot me another offer. I've had a ton of messages as of late and I think a few slipped through the cracks.

Looking for: please NA and NiB , can be first or second shipment

Ike
Marth
Meta Knight

Have:

Pit
Lucario
Ness
Jigglypuff
silver mario
toon link
shiek

Euro

Dark Pit
Zero Suit Samus
Palutana

Xamdou

Selling: (All Prices include shipping) Accept Amazon Gift Cards preferably or PayPal Gifts as payments.

Amiibos:
US JigglyPuff ($20)
EU Meta-Kight ($20)
JP Pit ($20)
US King Dedede ($20) (SOLD!)
EU Ness ($20) (SOLD!)

Buy more than one and the save on shipping cost!

Also willing to trade any one of the above for any region of the following amiibos:

Want (NIB) Any Region:
Villager
Famicom rob
Mr Game And Watch
Duck Hunt

LostAnkh

Selling amiibos:

-Amiibo
*All NA
*All sealed
*Discounts given if multiple amiibo are purchased, I want to get rid of these asap.
*PM me, I won't be checking the thread very often

King Dedede (SEE PIC) - 22 PIC
Ness (SEE PIC) - 22 PIC
Mega Man - 15 PIC
Sonic - 15 PIC

Re-listing my Ness (NA, NIB) that I have.

Willing to sell or to trade for Robin, Little Mac, Jigglypuff. Robin is who I'm looking for the most. I'd prefer to do a NIB trade, any region for Robin.

Ibuki

Banned
For Trade:
Rosalina (FR) NIB
Lucario (NA) NIB

Looking for:
Ganondorf,
Olimar,
Dr. Mario,
Bowser Jr.,
Chibi Robo,
Yarn Yoshi (all colors)

Please PM me if you'd like to discuss a trade.

Kyzer

Banned
Have:

Splatoon 3 Pack (New in Box, NA)
Rosalina (Out of box)

Want:

Ike
Greninja
Lucario

(Less Want:)
Robin
Captain Falcon
Fox

Lucent

Have:

Palutena (US)

Want:

Ganondorf (Any)

Note: Palutena herself is flawless. The plastic part is in nice condition,too. The cardboard, however, looks like it was roughed up a bit before it was put in the box. The upper left corner (if looking at it) looks like it was crumpled a bit but still straight somehow.

I'll post pics if interested. This is more for someone who doesn't care if the box is pristine or not.

Ibuki

Banned
Positive feedback for friskykillface.

The communication was prompt and the shipping was perfect, I would be happy to trade with him again!

Code_Link

Want:

• Palutena (TRADE DONE!)
  • Dark Pit (TRADE DONE!)
  • Olimar
  • Ganondorf

Have:

• Ike (US)
  • Lucario (US) (TRADE DONE!)
  • Pit (US)
  • Shulk (US) (TRADE DONE!)
  • Rosalina (JP)

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
I Have:

NA King Dedede NIB
Dark Pit (coming from Amazon.de, will be here around Aug 15-25)

Want:

Greninja
Lucina

Hit the message box

Top Bottom