• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apparently, Ben Carsen likes the free market because it caused the financial crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Austrian Economics says financial crashes are good for the health of the economy because it helps remove bad assets. Conveniently the people who benefit from this the most are rich people who have a lot of assets, while the working and lower class basically have to deal with their savings being pilfered and losing their jobs.

Madness

Always funny how these people are in favor of the free market, capitalism, but then also support bailouts of the banks, airline industries, automobile industries, providing subsidies to farmers to have then compete.

Remember there was a thread last year about some European airline banned from operating because their prices couldn't be matched and would be bad for US airlines. Just hypocrites, basically do as we say, not as we do.

Wait...you guys honestly don't see that this is a parody flyer? It's not supposed to make sense, that's the whole point. It's supposed to show that HE doesn't make sense.

This was absolutely not a parody. There was a lot more material included the envelope.

I wish I'd saved the whole thing so I could post it, but my dad sent everything back inside of the included pre-stamped envelope (along with an ACLU flyer and a bunch of other stuff) in order to cost the campaign money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom