• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer - S4 |OT| of Babou, Therapy Cranes, Whorediots & the Danger Zone - Thurs on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidnic

ibwQjcLzaChCyQ.gif
iFzQhp6JvjlLX.gif

cracked me up every-time Archer did this!

What an great season!

Protome

I honestly didn't find it all that distracting even upon re-watches where I was looking for it.

I had to look up in his first appearance this season if they had replaced the voice actor, I was genuinely surprised to hear they hadn't.

Beyond that I didn't find it distracting, he still gave good performances. Just not consistent ones.

NR1

Just bought my ticket to Archer Live! on June 22, 2013 — 8:00PM at the Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie! Any other Dallas, TX area residences going?

The official Pam, Krieger, and Archer accounts have started tweeting vacation/break photos from the offseason. Hopefully they'll keep posting stuff consistently.

pamgossiptrain said:
lARPnJ9.jpg

Pammie's tips for Caribbean vacations: 1) Go where the locals go 2) "Drug Mule" is not a compliment
codenameduchess said:
SCMkgdR.jpg

Bought my luggage a 1st class seat for my trip to Europe. I’m not wearing the same socks for 9hrs like some savage.
kriegersignals said:
ke1xRp0.jpg

Day 001-Locked inside laboratory. I require total isolation to complete my greatest experiment. I also require pizza.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I don't know why I'm not following them already, what are the official feeds for the characters?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
finally saw the finale, and what an amazing cap for the season. with the goz cola machine, pod 6 being the last to go for a change, and that touching scene under the sea(complete with archers eyes glazing over) im really sad that we are going to have quite a few months until the next season.

Link

The Autumn Wind
finally saw the finale, and what an amazing cap for the season. with the goz cola machine, pod 6 being the last to go for a change, and that touching scene under the sea(complete with archers eyes glazing over) im really sad that we are going to have quite a few months until the next season.
About that, that was the most realistic depiction of the life going out of somebody's eyes I've ever seen in animation.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
About that, that was the most realistic depiction of the life going out of somebody's eyes I've ever seen in animation.

it really was both eerie, as well as well done. how archer isnt more known is beyond me.

Linius

The last three weeks I've been watching every Archer episode and I freaking loved it :D

I couldn't wait to come (phrasing) in this thread and read everything.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
CACKLING at Cheryl riding an ostrich

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What's wrong with Archer's face?

- Info on Archer at Comic Con this year:
Friday, July 19

Archer

Press Room – 3:30-4:30pm (Indigo 202B)

Panel – 5:00-6:00pm: Screening and Q&A: Archer is an animated comedy that revolves around the International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) and its employees who use every covert operation and global crisis as another excuse to undermine, sabotage and betray each other for personal gain. Join The Voice cast of H. Jon Benjamin, Aisha Tyler, Chris Parnell, Amber Nash and Lucky Yates, plus series creator Adam Reed and executive producer Matt Thompson as they discuss bringing this animated series to life.

Also, there were a few longer looks at Archer recently that some of you might enjoy reading. The two Harper's articles are from March, but I think they were behind a paywall before. The Cinema Scope article serves in some ways as a response to the previous two.

- Harpers: Rake’s Progress - Adult animation grows up with Archer
- Harpers: On Archer’s Underground Comix Roots
- Cinema Scope: Danger Zone: FX’s Archer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom