• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Automotive Discussion Thread | OT3 | Playing with our sticks while petting Jaguars!

golem

Any wagon fans in the house? Here is my 2016 allroad.

36376817256_ee8215a75b_b.jpg

36025216930_2c02bcd659_b.jpg

Damn sick setup! What have you done to yours? Was considering picking up an allroad for a while but didn't find the right one. Also constantly tempted by B5 Avants but scared to go down that road again haha

Damn sick setup! What have you done to yours? Was considering picking up an allroad for a while but didn't find the right one. Also constantly tempted by B5 Avants but scared to go down that road again haha

That looks gorgeous. I like Audi design quite a bit. Very clean and traditional, but sleek as well. I've never seen that here in the US. I don't think we have them...Correct me if I'm wrong though.

golem

That looks gorgeous. I like Audi design quite a bit. Very clean and traditional, but sleek as well. I've never seen that here in the US. I don't think we have them...Correct me if I'm wrong though.

We dont get alot of the the cool Audi wagons in the US but did get that allroad and the similar year A4 Avant (for a while). I believe at the moment all we are going to get is the new allroad? I would love to be able to get a RS6 or even RS3 sportback here but Audi of America are wagon haters for life. I dont see how Merc keeps bringing the E63 Estate and Porsche is gung ho on the US getting the Panamera Sport Turismo but Audi won't throw us a bone

We dont get alot of the the cool Audi wagons in the US but did get that allroad and the similar year A4 Avant (for a while). I believe at the moment all we are going to get is the new allroad? I would love to be able to get a RS6 or even RS3 sportback here but Audi of America are wagon haters for life. I dont see how Merc keeps bringing the E63 Estate and Porsche is gung ho on the US getting the Panamera Sport Turismo but Audi won't throw us a bone

I was thinking the same thing. I've seen the E63 Estate and I know about the Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo, however, I'm having a hard time remembering the last time, if ever, I've seen an Audi wagon. I think they look pretty awesome and sleek. I can only remember really really really old wagons on the street or Mercedes E63 Estates and Volvo wagons in recent years.

But great car though. Great photos too. What have you done with it so far?

Layd Dly

Thanks Guys!!! The car just turned 1 last week!

This car is definitely is the Great US of A! I live in Orlando, Florida. They are however a pretty uncommon and rare car. It took some doing to find a new one with the packages I wanted, and there were only 2 in the state at the time, both at in Tampa at the same dealership, so that worked out fairly well for me.

Car is pretty heavily modded so here is my mostly full list of current mods:
  • APR Stage 1 w\ Switching 93/100/Stock/Valet
  • ST Coilovers
  • ST Front and Rear Sway Bars
  • BBS CH-R - 20x10.5 et25
  • Michelin Pilot Super Sport 255/35
  • aFe Power Dry Air Filter
  • ECS Turbo Inlet Hose
  • ECS Transmission Mount
  • ECS Front Bushing Differential Mount
  • ECS Rear Bushing Differential Mount
  • Motul RBF 660 Brake Fluid
  • StopTech Stainless Steel Front and Rear Brake Lines
  • StopTech Ceramic Front Brake Pads
  • Hawk Ceramic Rear Brake Pads
  • OEM Brembo 4-Piston Front Calipers - Powder Coated Mint Green
  • OEM S4 Rear Calipers - Powder Coated Mint Green
  • OEM 345x30 S4 Front Rotors
  • OEM 330x22 S4 Rear Rotors
  • OEM European Spec Headlamps (E-Codes)
  • OEM S4 Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel with Aluminum Paddles, Titanium Grey Stitch, and S-Line Badge
  • OEM S-Line Air-Leather Shifter with Titanium Grey Stitch
  • OEM RS4 MMI Control Panel
  • OEM Red-Ringed Push Start/Stop Button
  • X-Pel Full Front PPF - Bumper/Hood/Fenders/Mirrors/Pillars/Roof Line
  • G-Techniq Ceramic Coating
  • Llumar 15% Tint on all Windows / 50% on Windshield

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Thanks Guys!!! The car just turned 1 last week!

This car is definitely is the Great US of A! I live in Orlando, Florida. They are however a pretty uncommon and rare car. It took some doing to find a new one with the packages I wanted, and there were only 2 in the state at the time, both at in Tampa at the same dealership, so that worked out fairly well for me.

Car is pretty heavily modded so here is my mostly full list of current mods:
  • APR Stage 1 w\ Switching 93/100/Stock/Valet
  • ST Coilovers
  • ST Front and Rear Sway Bars
  • BBS CH-R - 20x10.5 et25
  • Michelin Pilot Super Sport 255/35
  • aFe Power Dry Air Filter
  • ECS Turbo Inlet Hose
  • ECS Transmission Mount
  • ECS Front Bushing Differential Mount
  • ECS Rear Bushing Differential Mount
  • Motul RBF 660 Brake Fluid
  • StopTech Stainless Steel Front and Rear Brake Lines
  • StopTech Ceramic Front Brake Pads
  • Hawk Ceramic Rear Brake Pads
  • OEM Brembo 4-Piston Front Calipers - Powder Coated Mint Green
  • OEM S4 Rear Calipers - Powder Coated Mint Green
  • OEM 345x30 S4 Front Rotors
  • OEM 330x22 S4 Rear Rotors
  • OEM European Spec Headlamps (E-Codes)
  • OEM S4 Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel with Aluminum Paddles, Titanium Grey Stitch, and S-Line Badge
  • OEM S-Line Air-Leather Shifter with Titanium Grey Stitch
  • OEM RS4 MMI Control Panel
  • OEM Red-Ringed Push Start/Stop Button
  • X-Pel Full Front PPF - Bumper/Hood/Fenders/Mirrors/Pillars/Roof Line
  • G-Techniq Ceramic Coating
  • Llumar 15% Tint on all Windows / 50% on Windshield

I've seen your car around before. :)

Once around Winter Park. And another time I *think* Dr Phillips. But I've definitely seen it. I'm nearby too.

Sick build, btw. Absolutely incredible.

Haha not my car, you quoted me quoting Layd Dly's pics. Looks like BBS CH-Rs (?) and a drop? Very clean!

Wow, you're right. Sorry, Layd Dly. But awesome that you have good taste, Golem.

Great build on the car, too. I definitely don't see any of these models here in the Bay Area.

AlphaSnake

Wow, you're right. Sorry, Layd Dly. But awesome that you have good taste, Golem.

Great build on the car, too. I definitely don't see any of these models here in the Bay Area.

All Roads are barely available in warmer climate areas to begin with. You'll see tons of them in the North East, Northern Mid-West, and North West. But basically nothing in between.

There are a few here and there in Florida, though.

v1lla21

Very true. There's a lowered one I see at a business I go to in San Mateo. It's nice but no where near as cool as Layd Dly's.

Buttons

Man I just can't get enough of my new car. Weather is perfect today so I was just cruising around with the top down, stopped by the Mercedes dealer to take a look at a gorgeous AMG GTS they got in and then went grocery shopping and took some quick phone shots of my car.
Definitely gonna get the 18" AMG wheels next summer and use these ones for the winter tyres. I am also really glad I got a manual SLK, it is so much fun to drive. While automatic may be nice during stop and go traffic, the shifter in this is so short and direct it actually feels like driving a BMW... xD

I also love the build quality and the interiour is just gorgeous, couldn't be happier with the car. The only option I am missing which would have been really nice is the panoramic roof, but since it's a convertible I can just open the entire roof.
Actually looking forward to those sunny autumn days when I can test out the heated seats and airscarf.

Man I just can't get enough of my new car. Weather is perfect today so I was just cruising around with the top down, stopped by the Mercedes dealer to take a look at a gorgeous AMG GTS they got in and then went grocery shopping and took some quick phone shots of my car.
Definitely gonna get the 18" AMG wheels next summer and use these ones for the winter tyres. I am also really glad I got a manual SLK, it is so much fun to drive. While automatic may be nice during stop and go traffic, the shifter in this is so short and direct it actually feels like driving a BMW... xD

I also love the build quality and the interiour is just gorgeous, couldn't be happier with the car. The only option I am missing which would have been really nice is the panoramic roof, but since it's a convertible I can just open the entire roof.
Actually looking forward to those sunny autumn days when I can test out the heated seats and airscarf.

Pretty awesome car. I like the air scarves in them, they work well. I love the hard top roof, too. Nothing like driving around in the evenings with a cool breeze and using heated seats to warm your bottom as you drive around with friends and family...or alone. I'm surprised though, I didn't know the SLK series was available with the manuals. When testing driving the cars, I was told there were only automatics available though some models did have manuals but was phased out. Maybe it's a US thing?... What's up with us and not getting manuals?

Buttons

Pretty awesome car. I like the air scarves in them, they work well. I love the hard top roof, too. Nothing like driving around in the evenings with a cool breeze and using heated seats to warm your bottom as you drive around with friends and family...or alone. I'm surprised though, I didn't know the SLK series was available with the manuals. When testing driving the cars, I was told there were only automatics available though some models did have manuals but was phased out. Maybe it's a US thing?... What's up with us and not getting manuals?

In Europe all models but the 55 AMG were available as a manual. Mine is a SLK200, which they never sold them in the US as far as I know, you guys only got the 250, 350 and 55 AMG. Although I do think you could get the 250 with a manual but am not sure.
And the facelift (SLC) does come with a manual in the US, but only on the SLC180, the rest of the models have the 9G-tronic automatic instead of the 7 G-tronic the SLKs had.

I test drove both the 200 and 250 and to be honest I hardly felt the difference in them. My 200 is more fuel efficient and the price was just perfect so I went with it. I didn't want the sportiest, fastest car. What I got instead was something that feels extremely luxurious but also sporty. The leather and plastic quality in the interiour is really something and the hard-top makes it practical as a daily driver all year round for me. I still love Porsches, especially the Caymans and Boxters but they don't depreciate as fast as the Mercedes, which is good if you own one but bad if you wanna buy one. I'll get one as my next car. :D

Test drove that PP GTI and liked it a lot. But I wasn't gonna buy until tomorrow coz I need to get my finances in a row(need to get pre-approved for loans and all that other shit) so I offered a $500 or $1000 deposit to hold the car and they said no to either coz company policy or whatever.

Welp, a'ight then.

If the car is there tomorrow then great, if not well, that's no skin off my back... I'll keep looking.

In Europe all models but the 55 AMG were available as a manual. Mine is a SLK200, which they never sold them in the US as far as I know, you guys only got the 250, 350 and 55 AMG. Although I do think you could get the 250 with a manual but am not sure.
And the facelift (SLC) does come with a manual in the US, but only on the SLC180, the rest of the models have the 9G-tronic automatic instead of the 7 G-tronic the SLKs had.

I test drove both the 200 and 250 and to be honest I hardly felt the difference in them. My 200 is more fuel efficient and the price was just perfect so I went with it. I didn't want the sportiest, fastest car. What I got instead was something that feels extremely luxurious but also sporty. The leather and plastic quality in the interiour is really something and the hard-top makes it practical as a daily driver all year round for me. I still love Porsches, especially the Caymans and Boxters but they don't depreciate as fast as the Mercedes, which is good if you own one but bad if you wanna buy one. I'll get one as my next car. :D

Still a lovely car. Great pictures, too. Also, your license plates (Germany?) are way nicer than the ones here in the US, which are taller and uglier in my opinion. Glad you're enjoying your car, it looks fantastic. I actually like the last SLK editions more than the new SLC models. The previous models look more muscular whereas the newer ones look more elegant, but less aggressive. Just my thoughts though. I'm jealous you guys get manuals on yours. Even though these cars were probably available with manuals in the US, it's exceptional rare to find... It's way easier to find BMW's, Honda's, Corolla's, Mazda's, Golf's, and Porsche's with manuals.

Buttons

Still a lovely car. Great pictures, too. Also, your license plates (Germany?) are way nicer than the ones here in the US, which are taller and uglier in my opinion. Glad you're enjoying your car, it looks fantastic. I actually like the last SLK editions more than the new SLC models. The previous models look more muscular whereas the newer ones look more elegant, but less aggressive. Just my thoughts though. I'm jealous you guys get manuals on yours. Even though these cars were probably available with manuals in the US, it's exceptional rare to find... It's way easier to find BMW's, Honda's, Corolla's, Mazda's, Golf's, and Porsche's with manuals.

Thanks! I also prefer the SLK to the SLC. The SLC is essentially just a facelift with new engines, gearbox and a different front (headlights, grill and front bumper) and back bumper. Both cars are the R172. The Interior is exactly the same, SLC just got a new shifter, steering wheel and larger screen.
The SLK looks more elegant in my opinion and I just prefer its look. It still looks very up to date (well it was built until 2015 and the SLC is still being built). The SLC looks good too, but not quite as good as the SLK. :)

I was originally looking for a white one but in Germany it was not ordered much in that colour. I didn't consider metallic black but then I saw mine in person and actually bought the car on the spot. Now I love the colour.

And the interiour looks like the one in the SLS, a car I always loved. I just need to take a better pic of the interiour this weekend.

I also thought about Audi TTs or BMW Z4s but both were offered with pretty small engines as entry models in Europe, so for similar prices to my Mercedes they were pretty underpowered and had none of the nice extras. The models with the nice extras and better engines are pretty expensive still, plus Audi TTs are way too common in my city, I wanted something that felt special.

v1lla21

Test drove that PP GTI and liked it a lot. But I wasn't gonna buy until tomorrow coz I need to get my finances in a row(need to get pre-approved for loans and all that other shit) so I offered a $500 or $1000 deposit to hold the car and they said no to either coz company policy or whatever.

Welp, a'ight then.

If the car is there tomorrow then great, if not well, that's no skin off my back... I'll keep looking.
*Crosses finger*

What color is the gti?

AlphaSnake

So I've been digging around AutoTrader...my wife okay'd me to buy a 3rd car if it was an SUV (and she actually said FX). I've always loved and missed the Infiniti FX35 I used to have with my dad. We had a 2005. But I'm looking for the 2006-2008 models with the nicer interiors. I can get these for under $10,000 and pay like $150 a month after some money down and a small loan from my bank.

They're also very reliable and extremely easy and cheap to work on. Plus, the RWD models are pretty sharp and quick. :|

I might show some of these cars to my wife and see if she was truly serious.

Edit: Fuck. This one is an FX45 and it's only a few miles away from me!!

Can someone run a VIN for me? JNRBS08W65X400199

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...rchRadius=200&makeCode1=INFIN&modelCode1=FX45

So here's some interesting numbers... (sorry I've been doing number crunching the last couple of hours before heading back there tomorrow lol)

With the PP GTI, I should be able to get it for $350. Add in insurance($150/month), I'm looking at a total of $500 a month.

Now there's also a 2012 Mazdaspeed3 nearby that I kinda have my eye on. With that, I'll be able to get it for about $300/month, insurance is also the same amount as the GTI. Now if I decide to keep my Miata, my insurance jumps up by a measly $20... so I'm sorta saving $30 if I go that route versus the GTI.

🤔🤔🤔

*Crosses finger*

What color is the gti?

Thanks for the fingers haha.

You know what they say... once you go black, you never go back lol.

We'll see what happens tomorrow, gonna try to get this done first thing in the morning(though that means I'll be skipping Cars and Coffee).

So here's some interesting numbers... (sorry I've been doing number crunching the last couple of hours before heading back there tomorrow lol)

With the PP GTI, I should be able to get it for $350. Add in insurance($150/month), I'm looking at a total of $500 a month.

Now there's also a 2012 Mazdaspeed3 nearby that I kinda have my eye on. With that, I'll be able to get it for about $300/month, insurance is also the same amount as the GTI. Now if I decide to keep my Miata, my insurance jumps up by a measly $20... so I'm sorta saving $30 if I go that route versus the GTI.

🤔🤔🤔

We'll see what happens tomorrow, gonna try to get this done first thing in the morning(though that means I'll be skipping Cars and Coffee).

Good luck with everything tomorrow. If all goes well, you can still catch the Cars and Coffee. I think most of those around the Bay Area ends at noon and car dealers open at 9 or earlier.

matmanx1

Manual SLK!? Awesome! Those are crazy rare in the US and most models didn't even offer one.

So I've been digging around AutoTrader...my wife okay'd me to buy a 3rd car if it was an SUV (and she actually said FX). I've always loved and missed the Infiniti FX35 I used to have with my dad. We had a 2005. But I'm looking for the 2006-2008 models with the nicer interiors. I can get these for under $10,000 and pay like $150 a month after some money down and a small loan from my bank.

They're also very reliable and extremely easy and cheap to work on. Plus, the RWD models are pretty sharp and quick. :|

I might show some of these cars to my wife and see if she was truly serious.

Edit: Fuck. This one is an FX45 and it's only a few miles away from me!!

Can someone run a VIN for me? JNRBS08W65X400199

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...rchRadius=200&makeCode1=INFIN&modelCode1=FX45

I've always liked the FX series. Pretty much a G37 in crossover form. Good luck!

v1lla21

🤔🤔🤔

My buddy owns an ms3 and while it's more fun to drive than my car at times, I just can't deal with the torque steer and wheelspin on that car. Not to mention it gets heat soaked rather quickly but I think that might just be his car. And I also hate the clutch in the ms3. Lol. Otherwise it's a dope car.

Good luck with everything tomorrow. If all goes well, you can still catch the Cars and Coffee. I think most of those around the Bay Area ends at noon and car dealers open at 9 or earlier.

Thanks! Just got here to the dealer, will report back asap lol.

My buddy owns an ms3 and while it's more fun to drive than my car at times, I just can't deal with the torque steer and wheelspin on that car. Not to mention it gets heat soaked rather quickly but I think that might just be his car. And I also hate the clutch in the ms3. Lol. Otherwise it's a dope car.

Yeah, my brother actually has a MS3 as well and I've had some real good seat time in it. He's got all the mods in it just to stop heat soak but it only works for 3 seasons coz Texas summers are just too dang hot.

AlphaSnake

Manual SLK!? Awesome! Those are crazy rare in the US and most models didn't even offer one.

I've always liked the FX series. Pretty much a G37 in crossover form. Good luck!

I contacted the guy and he hasn't responded back :'(

Hoping he's just away for the day or weekend. It's higher mileage, but he says he has every service record.

Don't mind me, just lurking for news from jongkookie

Lmao you came at the right time...

Funny enough I already got stuck in stop and go traffic on the highway on the way home and I think I've already got the clutch figured out lol.

Will post better pics later.

SliChillax

Got the wheels installed, a friend of mine who owns a body shop fixed the brakes, he cut through the caliper part which hit the wheel and repainted it. Cut part was purely aesthetic, the wall was very thick so no damage to the brake was caused. Wheels look great in person, I'm ordered 10mm spacers in the front cause the 15mm ones currently installed make the front wheel stick out a bit too much. Without spacers it rubs with the front brake caliper. No spacers needed in the back, the wheel already sticks out just a tiny bit but it doesn't look bad. Car already feels much more stable in the corners, there's more grip in the back and the wheels don't weight noticeably more than the old 18 inch ones I had.

Futaba

Funny enough I already got stuck in stop and go traffic on the highway on the way home and I think I've already got the clutch figured out lol.

Congrats man!, now... I have to ask, how long till you take out the toolbox and modify something!
And yeah, (not sure if you're unfamiliar with MT or just the clutch on this car?) but usually takes a few min to a few hours to get the hang of a particular cars clutch, especially if you go from a relatively new car to an old one, or an old one to something new, steer clear of steep hills and awkward parking spaces till that biting points in muscle memory!

I never thought you'd actually buy something. Congrats on the car! What's going to happen to your Miata?

Wow, so my test drive yesterday... I totally focused on the performance and comfort aspects of it so I didn't really have time to really see what I'm getting with the car.

Now that I've sorted stuff out and dug in deep I find out that this thing has, heated seat, hill assist and fncking Apple Carplay!

And right now I feel like I made off like a bandit especially since this is a base model with the PP(though I believe it's been standard on all trims since 2016 which is what mine is). I didn't know this would have Carplay, and I really really wanted it but knew I couldn't afford it so I thought whatever, but to find out it has it?? Like bruh... I seriously lost my mind out in my garage lol.

And hill assist is fncking awesome. My driveway is a steep hill and not having to quickly shuffle my right foot to the gas so I won't roll back is an amazing feeling.

I wonder what other features this thing has...

I never thought you'd actually buy something. Congrats on the car! What's going to happen to your Miata?

Haha right? I know my posts got annoying af and I only mentioned it again when I was getting close to pulling the trigger. I guess the stars aligned perfectly this time(and it did imo) and I was finally able to get it done.

As for the Miata, well tbh, it wasn't really tough to let it go after spending the last couple of months filling up every 4 days, feeling every bump as if it was a car crash... then that fender bender last month sped up the process(I never got it fixed lol) so here we are.

Surprisingly, it still held pretty good value(even with the damage)... more than enough that trading it in meant that the GTI would be at the exact amount as to where I want it to be, so yeah, tl;dr I traded it in.

Congrats on the GTI jongkookie, looks really good! :)

Thanks!

Congrats man!, now... I have to ask, how long till you take out the toolbox and modify something!
And yeah, (not sure if you're unfamiliar with MT or just the clutch on this car?) but usually takes a few min to a few hours to get the hang of a particular cars clutch, especially if you go from a relatively new car to an old one, or an old one to something new, steer clear of steep hills and awkward parking spaces till that biting points in muscle memory!

Haha the car has about 18.5k miles on the odo so the factory warranty is still active, so I'm not sure when the bigger mods are gonna come into play. What I do know is that I'll be budgeting a stage 1 APR tune and hopefully get it before the end of the year haha.

I'm also considering to swap the standard headlights with an aftermarket kit that emulates the lighting package, but I don't really drive at night a lot so this mod will probably happen after the APR tune.

Akim

Banned
Welp boys and girls, after a couple of months looking for a car, I think I found the one. I had been looking at the Cayman, Evora, 4C, M2, F-Type, old 911s.

Saw a 2017 M2 at Carmax with 6100 miles. Price wasn't great (classic Carmax) but since M2s are so hard to find at the moment I decided to go for it anyway. They also offered $2500 more on my trade than the dealership.

Haven't bought the car yet, so nothing is official, but I paid the transfer fee and it is on its way to Seattle. Feel free to talk me out of this one.

h7kypSG.jpg

SliChillax

Welp boys and girls, after a couple of months looking for a car, I think I found the one. I had been looking at the Cayman, Evora, 4C, M2, F-Type, old 911s.

Saw a 2017 M2 at Carmax with 6100 miles. Price wasn't great (classic Carmax) but since M2s are so hard to find at the moment I decided to go for it anyway. They also offered $2500 more on my trade than the dealership.

Haven't bought the car yet, so nothing is official, but I paid the transfer fee and it is on its way to Seattle. Feel free to talk me out of this one.

h7kypSG.jpg
Well, depending how much you're going to pay for it, I would have bought the facelift. It's got new head-tail lights and a redesigned interior.

Amazing. I love the shifter in these cars, fantastically fun cars. Take pictures of the interiors and stuff, I'm curious what you've got, too. I think the black color on these models look great.

Congrats! I love MX-5's too, but after hearing your fender bender problem last time, it's great you finally found your new car.

Nope, not talking you out of this one. Great car, fantastically fun car to drive, practical, luxury features most sports cars envy, and a great color. I've never owned BMW's, but I hear from colleagues and friends to be prepared for tiny things to stop functioning after the warranty period like autodimming mirrors, iDrive glitching up, etc. But mostly electronics.

Yeah, GTIs are great little cars. Congrats on that purchase, jongkookie. Now MOAR PICS.

And nobody's talking you out of buying an M2, Akim. Those are great, great cars. Definitely drive the thing before purchase and get a prepurchase inspection done, of course. Sometimes with ultra low miles you wind up with something that got driven like it was stolen or it has hidden issues, especially at Carmax. Cars like that should damn near be CPO 100% of the time.

matmanx1

Wow, this feels like a really important milestone for you. We are Miata bros no more but it sounds like you were ready for a change and I can totally understand that. As much as I like mine it could never be my only car. Congrats man and enjoy the GTI! Definitely post many pics later when you get a chance.

Luckily I remember the clutch in the GTI being super easy to learn and modulate. I haven't driven one with the PP but I do remember the base car having a really nice feeling shifter that was very easy to get a long with.

h7kypSG.jpg

Yeah I don't think anyone's going to try and talk you out of an M2. The only reason not to go for it would be if it has some sort of weird problem or if you just didn't click with it after a test drive. As unlikely as that sounds, even a great sports car like the M2 isn't going to be the perfect car for everyone.

Is it the manual or the DCT? Either way, keep us posted!

Top Bottom