• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bannon fired / resigns; friends report plans to go to "war for WH"

28-metro.jpg

Man they've lost three in three weeks!

Lo-Volt

I almost refuse to believe that Bannon "resigned" when The Times was previously told:

The New York Times breaking news chryon said:
President Trump told aides he's decided to push out Stephen Bannon as chief strategist. Now they're discussing how and when to do it. (12:41 PM)

That's still the current headline on nytimes.com. And Reince Priebus told the same lie even though he got hustled out of the presidential motorcade in front of Air Force One on his last day at his post. Someone leaked his ass because this White House is a non-stop wrestling match.

It is still fuckin funny. Trump SAYS it was HIS decision to remove Bannon. Bannon SAYS it was HIS decision to resign.

It's like they are fuckin' elbowing each other saying, "No! Me! It was ALL ME!!!"

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Circa‏ @Circa

BREAKING: Steve Bannon tells Circa's @SaraCarterDC that he resigned two weeks ago.

Obscura

Every time we get rumors of Bannon being fired it's followed with "partly due to Trump being pissy that Bannon is getting so much publicity" but outside of the first couple months of Trump's presidency when has that been the case? Genuinely asking. GAF is the only place I see "Bannon the mastermind behind Trump" stuff anymore and it's rare.

Anyway, fuck him. His firing will be a very small victory.

Fergie

Banned
Will Breitbart criticise the president constantly now?

Circa‏ @Circa

BREAKING: Steve Bannon tells Circa's @SaraCarterDC that he resigned two weeks ago.
Just like Preibus resigned the day before it was announced he resigned.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
they have disables all comments like the fragile nazis they are.
Haha.

Free speech!

He's going because of General Kelly for sure. But how long will Trump keep him onboard when the public realise that Bannon wasn't the problem after all and his polling continues to tank.

Top Bottom