• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayturtles' April O'Neil (Megan Fox) set pics. She's a TV reporter again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platy

169118672.jpg

Shouldn't she be looking at the white balls ?

J10

Banned
Is this set in a world where giant anthropomorphic turtles walk around in broad daylight and no one really cares because it's in New York where ain't nobody got time for that?

Is this set in a world where giant anthropomorphic turtles walk around in broad daylight and no one really cares because it's in New York where ain't nobody got time for that?

IIRC, when they were writing Star Trek IV, the writers walked around San Fran in their absurd space clothes to see if anyone would care. They didn't.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Mocap suits. Is ILM leading on vfx for this movie? Might have to watch it just for CG turtle goodness.

Yes.

Raid style fight scenes in CG? Good luck with that.

If anyone can pull it off, ILM can.

The studio better be putting in enough money for the effects. I know they wanted to use the Hulk tech for the turtles on this, but there's a lot more characters (therefore more screentime to render) that would need the treatment than in Avengers.

Is it bad that I can tell the effects company by the mocap suit styling? ;_;

inm8num2

What I don't get is how people complained about Fox being cast for the ever so deep role of April O'Neil, who apparently was never cute nor had a nice body?

What I don't get is how people complained about Fox being cast for the ever so deep role of April O'Neil, who apparently was never cute nor had a nice body?

Yeah, this is something I don't get. I never cared for April in any of the incarnations. Yeah, she's an important character, but I always loved the show/comics for the TITLE characters. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Motherfucking Turtles.

G-Fex

What the hell is she doing messing with his sais anyway?

Yes.

The studio better be putting in enough money for the effects. I know they wanted to use the Hulk tech for the turtles on this, but there's a lot more characters (therefore more screentime to render) that would need the treatment than in Avengers.

Cmon tell us Xia, are the turtles going to look hideously ugly or what?

TUROK

Yes.

What is the Hulk tech?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Cmon tell us Xia, are the turtles going to look hideously ugly or what?

The early facial animation tests I saw were pretty impressive, but other than that I've seen nothing on how the final renders are going to look like.

What is the Hulk tech?

A number of improvements used for the Hulk in Avengers covering facial animation, motion/data capture, and flesh/muscle simulation.

Az987

all good things
Why the fuck are we getting a new Ninja Turtles movie?

Did someone ask for a new Ninja Turtles movie?

Salsa

I never really thought about the fact that this just straight up shows the turtles out on daylight

I guess they're "known" in this bayverse

bleh

Why the fuck are we getting a new Ninja Turtles movie?

Did someone ask for a new Ninja Turtles movie?

The Turtles are back. They have a cartoon, action figure and comic out now. A video game is coming out soon I think.

I would have liked a sequel to the CG TMNT movie that came out a few years ago . . . .

ZeroFate

I never really thought about the fact that this just straight up shows the turtles out on daylight

I guess they're "known" in this bayverse

bleh

More than likely they'll play up the NYC angle, where all kinds of CARAZY people are in costumes (hence Dora making an appearance). Allowing the turtles to "blend in"...*eye roll*

My guess for how they explain the turtles in broad daylight is going to be attributed to people thinking they're mascots for some crazy business.

Edit: Great minds, zero... Great minds.

Salsa

More than likely they'll play up the NYC angle, where all kinds of CARAZY people are in costumes (hence Dora making an appearance). Allowing the turtles to "blend in"...*eye roll*

ahhh sure, that makes totally "family fun bay-humor" movie sense

Anth0ny

The sad thing is this will probably make bank and Michael Bay's stock will rise even further, allowing him to rape more of your childhood. It's a vicious cycle.

Power Rangers next. 90s kids will be at that age to make the film hit a billion at the box office.

Platy

edit : ILM being on board is the first REAL good news about this entire movie

My guess for how they explain the turtles in broad daylight is going to be attributed to people thinking they're mascots for some crazy business.

Edit: Great minds, zero... Great minds.

So they will go with the "Oh look, guys in funny green costumes" joke so they can be out in public then.

Also, why is raph so fucking tall?

I love how this joke will fail if they went for the "realistic Out of Shadows" style that was considered during the Alien Turtles script

The sad thing is, all of you will go pay to see this on opening day and bitch about it for a week.

Or I hope not, should tank in box office.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
If there was a Hollywood girl who really, really didn't need work done on her face it was Megan. Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom