• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayturtles' April O'Neil (Megan Fox) set pics. She's a TV reporter again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
New pics of Megan Fox getting fired
from Channel 6, not the film

vHFcCie.jpg

W5o9oR8.jpg

MoK2Jka.jpg

uO6YADQ.jpg

Ttj4Hd9.jpg

Ty4X2Zu.jpg

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
If there were ever a movie to watch with a group of friends on a Tuesday afternoon after getting drunk..

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
yep, it's typical Michael Bay. 13 years old will find something to masturbate on, while forgetting the internets have much better girls doing much better things with their holes

I feel like Megan Fox's peak was opening the hood of that car in Transformers. It was a high peak and she should be very proud of it. But her face nowadays? I just don't know.

G-Fex

Bay can't be pulling the strings guys, he's busy with TF4.

I'm sure this director's got things under control

Platy

Reality seems pretty great to me.

This unwatchable shit will always haunt me =|

vhxIIIs.jpg

Darkness Falls enters the "so bad it is good" and Texas Chainsaw remake and Wrath of Titans are harmless fun .... but Battle:LA gave me a soul cancer =|

bkw

Mocap suits. Is ILM leading on vfx for this movie? Might have to watch it just for CG turtle goodness.

I just don't get how Fox got in this. I thought we were finally done seeing her in movies, and then Bay has to go and do this. I know the movie was going to be shit regardless, but fuck, she is so terrible I won't even watch this shit until it's free on Netflix streaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom