• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda: "Please Stand By" (aka obvious Fallout teaser) [maybe not crossgen]

Which platform will you play Fallout 4 on?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klee123

I do hope Bethesda takes some ideas from New Vegas and adds more moral ambiguity to the quests. Now looking back at F3, you either played as a saint or the devils incarnate and quite frankly, it's just not as compelling.

MacBosse

Jesus I've been waiting so long for a sequel I had almost lost hope!

The first steps outside the vualt was pure magical gaming bliss.

tumblr_mu7rt5b8PK1rlpawyo1_500.gif

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Man I haven't been this hyped for a long time.

Renekton

I do hope Bethesda takes some ideas from New Vegas and adds more moral ambiguity to the quests. Now looking back at F3, you either played as a saint or the devils incarnate and quite frankly, it's just not as compelling.
If you want moral gray, real life is full of them. You can get em by the truckload just from the workplace. Go nuts

I'd like some black and white nowadays :/

rjinaz

Hines is confident:

Connor
@DCDeacon Are you the most nervous you've ever been right now. I would be. Good luck, I'm sure whatever you're revealing will be amazing x x

Pete Hines ‏@DCDeacon
not even remotely nervous

I'm totally getting this on PC (and building a new PC in Oct/Nov would be PRIME for this) but I'd still love current-gen only/PC as the platforms so Beth aren't limited by 512mb ram. I feel like if this is cross-gen it won't really have been Todd/the team's choice and more of a mandated thing but what the heck. It'll be a helluva ride anyway.

Caleranatior

Neo Member
Fallout4.com has changed, now showing link to a video that's still set to private. Pre-order and box art below. Only shows PC, PS4, XBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom