• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne launch trailer

2AdEPT

You don't have to be a PS+ member to view streams, and you don't have to be on the PS4 to watch them but it's quicker that way. The stream just died but you can go to Ustream/Twitch and search "Bloodborne" when another stream pops up.

OK thanks, it isnt any differnt than it was for DS2 then...although I didnt really like watching the alpha for the most part nor early players in DS2 who didnt really know what they were doing regardless. I have a twitch account, but it was too cumbersome to try to learn OBS, and too expensive and buggy to get xplit goign so just stuck to recotrding for you tube....will the quality of the share function on the PS4 be a straight 1080/30fps? I plan to just stick with what know but it might be fun to try to twitch upon release?

Also for anyone that is still on the fence about ordering Bloodborne, this "top 10 reasons" video is bang on.

FInally, I think I will take a break from the BB threads for a few hours and play SOTC blind....If anyone wants to watch my LTTP blind playthorugh of Shadow of the COlossus instead of spoilers here, the first COloussus and me fumbling with the controls (edited at least) is here.

Edit: I started a LTTP thread in case anyone wants to discuss SOTC instead of BB spoilers. Just finishsed the 2nd colossus. It was epic!

Yeah fastest way is going into live with Playstation. Then go to Games and just scroll down to the B's. Takes a few seconds.

I'm hoping gamefly ships me type 0 so I'll have another distraction. Xenoverse is great but my mind keeps drifting. Maybe a semi FF experience will stop that

Yeah fastest way is going into live with Playstation. Then go to Games and just scroll down to the B's. Takes a few seconds.

I'm hoping gamefly ships me type 0 so I'll have another distraction. Xenoverse is great but my mind keeps drifting. Maybe a semi FF experience will stop that

It was posted right at the top for me.

The God

OK thanks, it isnt any differnt than it was for DS2 then...although I didnt really like watching the alpha for the most part nor early players in DS2 who didnt really know what they were doing regardless. I have a twitch account, but it was too cumbersome to try to learn OBS, and too expensive and buggy to get xplit goign so just stuck to recotrding for you tube....will the quality of the share function on the PS4 be a straight 1080/30fps? I plan to just stick with what know but it might be fun to try to twitch upon release?

Also for anyone that is still on the fence about ordering Bloodborne, this "top 10 reasons" video is bang on.

FInally, I think I will take a break from the BB threads for a few hours and play SOTC blind....If anyone wants to watch my LTTP blind playthorugh of Shadow of the COlossus instead of spoilers here, the first COloussus and me fumbling with the controls (edited at least) is here.

I'm not 100% sure but I think PS4s share function can go up to 720p/30fps

Kazaam

Amazing trailer! The game definitely feels bleak and much darker than the souls series.
Just a question, I've managed to read through the pages of this thread quickly, but couldn't point to any post where there was an exact date regarding the embargo for the reviews. Sorry if this was stated and repeated before.

Was that supposed to be a suicide joke?

viveks86

Amazing trailer! The game definitely feels bleak and much darker than the souls series.
Just a question, I've managed to read through the pages of this thread quickly, but couldn't point to any post where there was an exact date regarding the embargo for the reviews. Sorry if this was stated and repeated before.

We don't know yet. All we know is it's sometime next week

Was that supposed to be a suicide joke?

A respond to this
My body: it is more than ready now.

Demon's Souls playthrough GO!

RocLVXK.jpg

Jimrpg

I've just preordered Bloodborne and the future press strategy guide, so I'm ready!

Now all I need to do is finish up Dark Souls! (stuck at Blighttown).

Don't bother folks, he's been banned.

The game looks gorgeous, but I noticed that those rooms that were really dark that you couldn't see a thing are still pretty dark, but it is much easier to see what's around you.

Dang, I loved the pitch dark from before! It made sense to have a torch.

Shy

I think i might have to use my U.S. account to get this a few days early (i'm from the U.K.), thing is though, i want the collector's edition. hmmm

Aikidoka

I don't really want to get spoiled by accident — are the impressions positive overall?

I think the word "masterpiece" is being bandied about. Not too shabby for a game with only 6 weapons....

And the spoiler thread actually enforces spoiler marks for everything but stats of starting classes so there's no too much danger of getting anything major spoiled (I still just barely skim it though).

bigmac996

I think the word "masterpiece" is being bandied about. Not too shabby for a game with only 6 weapons....

And the spoiler thread actually enforces spoiler marks for everything but stats of starting classes so there's no too much danger of getting anything major spoiled (I still just barely skim it though).

Really?? Only 6 weapons? I hope there's a good reason for that. Part of why I love the souls games is the massive amount of different weapons to wield.

Aikidoka

Okay, so how the hell do we survive this next week?

Refreshing this thread? But ever since the official spoiler thread, I've been missing all the abandon thread gifs.

Really?? Only 6 weapons? I hope there's a good reason for that. Part of why I love the souls games is the massive amount of different weapons to wield.

No, not really. People were just being stupid about for like 20 pages or something.
Claims have confirmed many more weapons.

No, someone who played through the game and found
trickweapons and
secondary arms and hasn't got the trophy for collecting all weapons

and
armorsets

Top Bottom